Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 27, 2024, 5:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What are the evidence for no god?
RE: What are the evidence for no god?
No, it's as beccs said. No fairies or pink elephants. Would be ridiculous to believe in them. But a superior supernatural world creator, no problem. Why can't everybody see the logic?
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(October 17, 2015 at 6:23 pm)Blondie Wrote:
(October 17, 2015 at 5:10 pm)I_am_not_mafia Wrote: If matter can be neither created nor destroyed then you don't need to make something out of nothing. It means that the universe has always existed. The Big Bang was just one particular state and we do not know what happened before the Big Bang.

How did this being start it all if it cannot create energy or matter?
You can't create energy or matter so therefore what you call as this being has always existed. 

Why is there a need for an extra being or god when it cannot create or destroy energy or matter and the universe has always existed?
Blondie, nature doesn't "have a use" for anything... nature just is... the other monkeys and apes that are around have merely survived and are reproducing and aren't extinct yet.... that's all it is. Most life has gone extinct.... nature doesn't need a reason to keep any life around, it is merely that the creatures that can't survive become extinct and we're left with the ones that can survive... although these species may become extinct in the end. In fact all life may become extinct in the end, including us.

According to the naturalistic view there is no purpose, it's just what is left, it's the process of elimination, it's natural selection.

It makes no sense to say other apes and monkeys have no reason to be around now that we are around: We don't have a reason to be around either. Us, and monkeys, and other apes and all other life is just around because it has survived and reproduced and isn't extinct, at least not yet.
Blondie. If you truly believe that about evolution then I suggest you go and read some actual science literature on the subject. Not nonsense from creationist websites that you are repeating but REAL science from actual scientists.
Dying to live, living to die.
This "Micro" and "macro" evolution is all creationist bullshit.

There is only micro evolution... over millions and millions of years.
(October 17, 2015 at 6:34 pm)Blondie Wrote: Stimbo
(October 17, 2015 at 11:43 am)Blondie Wrote: Yeah you first.  Where is your missing link for macro evolution?  Why are there still monkeys?  Wouldn't all monkeys be extinct since they have no use on earth anymore since their human counter parts are here?    Gravity exist.  Please show me I am at least communicating to a half way intelligent person.

Yeah, you're getting my bill for a new irony meter.

If that is what you want to do.  For evolution to be possible, all monkeys, gorillas, etc would be extinct.  Mother nature as atheists would say would no longer have  any use for these creatures.  My self image is that I am a more supreme being than monkeys so no I did not evolve from monkeys.  So therefore macro-evolution is bullcrap.  Micro-evolution, however, I will go along with because every creature adapts to its environment. 

Men re-write religion to suit their needs.  Hence the different splits of religions.

With every post you belie your ignorance. Do get started on your education soon. I feel embarrassed for you.

(October 17, 2015 at 6:34 pm)Blondie Wrote: For evolution to be possible, all monkeys, gorillas, etc would be extinct.  Mother nature as atheists would say would no longer have  any use for these creatures.  My self image is that I am a more supreme being than monkeys so no I did not evolve from monkeys.  So therefore macro-evolution is bullcrap.  Micro-evolution, however, I will go along with because every creature adapts to its environment. 

It has been explained to you in many, many posts now why this is wrong and you keep saying the same thing. This clear evidence that you have no interest in learning or listening to what other people say.

How many times now have people told you have humans did not evolve from monkeys but both evolved from a common ancestor?

You do not explain why monkeys and gorillas have to be extinct if evolution is true.

You ignored my post saying that there is no difference between 'macro-evolution' and 'micro-evolution'. Scientists do not make the distinction between the two. Evolution requires many small changes that accumulate to make big changes over time.

If you believe in micro-evolution then you believe in evolution.

[Image: xWpvw.jpg]
(October 17, 2015 at 1:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote:
(October 17, 2015 at 5:06 am)Blondie Wrote: If the account of Noah's flood isn't true, then how is it possible that we have found Noah's Ark split up into three pieces?

It isn't true, nor have we found any ark split into pieces.

If you're going to make extraordinary claims like this, you need to support them with reputable sources.

Here it is, but you are not going to watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sawWSvHjqEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPRo7Q-7yQQ
(October 17, 2015 at 6:16 am)Blondie Wrote: apparently I have missed something or public schooling has failed to do their jobs.

Public schooling did not fail you. You failed the teachers trying to educate you. As you later admitted:

(October 17, 2015 at 10:30 am)Blondie Wrote:
(October 17, 2015 at 10:00 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: You are so the fruits of an American education. So tell me did you just switch off your brain when they taught science or just ignore it and hope it went away.

I didn't want to be fed your propaganda.  I wasn't in the mood the the atheist propaganda you are selling.
Blondie is soooooo projecting there! Our atheist propaganda? And he/she is dropping creationist bullshit videos about the 'ark' and going on about 'micro' and 'macro' evolution when those are creationist only terms? If there's any 'propaganda' here it's the indoctrinated creationist bullshit like that being spread around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Historical Evidence for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. Nishant Xavier 38 2614 August 7, 2023 at 10:24 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  When were the Gospels Written? The External and Internal Evidence. Nishant Xavier 62 3513 August 6, 2023 at 10:25 pm
  Veridical NDEs: Evidence/Proof of the Soul and the After-Life? Nishant Xavier 32 1775 August 6, 2023 at 5:36 pm
  Isaiah 53, 700 B.C: Historical Evidence of the Divine Omniscience. Nishant Xavier 91 5028 August 6, 2023 at 2:19 pm
  Conscience and the Moral Argument as Evidence for the Goodness of God. Nishant Xavier 162 8460 July 9, 2023 at 7:53 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Signature in the Cell: DNA as Evidence for Design, beside Nature's Laws/Fine-Tuning. Nishant Xavier 54 2990 July 8, 2023 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Why the resurrection accounts are not evidence LinuxGal 5 1075 October 29, 2022 at 2:01 pm
  Legal evidence of atheism Interaktive 16 2683 February 9, 2020 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Evidence for Believing Lek 368 51249 November 14, 2019 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
Information The Best Logique Evidence of God Existence Nogba 225 25399 August 2, 2019 at 11:44 am
Last Post: comet