Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 25, 2024, 9:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kudos/reputation
RE: Kudos/reputation
(February 19, 2016 at 10:19 pm)Thena323 Wrote: I feel that I absolutely MUST return a rep to anyone who reps me...I can't help it!
It's a compulsion, really. Totally beyond my control! Panic

Repping people is fun Big Grin
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
It is!

I like letting people know I'm enjoying them being on the forum, and I'm interested in what they have to say Smile
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
It would be nice if we had some sort of visual cue on a persons post that marked if we already repped that person.
Yeah, that would be very useful.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
(February 20, 2016 at 3:34 am)LastPoet Wrote: It would be nice if we had some sort of visual cue on a persons post that marked if we already repped that person.

THISsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME IDEA
(February 19, 2016 at 9:01 pm)ignoramus Wrote: Any person out there that's received reps but hasn't returned is not a nice person.
It's just a fucking number for Christ's sake, not a social standing!

Get off your high horses and start reciprocating!

I'm quite sure I haven't repped every single person that repped me. And it isn't on purpose. Sometimes I miss things like that. It doesn't make me "not a nice person". It means I'm human and I make mistakes.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(February 20, 2016 at 3:34 am)LastPoet Wrote: It would be nice if we had some sort of visual cue on a persons post that marked if we already repped that person.

Or something as simple as disabling the rate button on their profile to signify that you've already repped them.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I'd like to see a little plus sign to the right of the green numbers for those people that haven't been repped, so as to say "go add one here!"

Index of my best videos
I'd love that.

That would be wonderful.
(February 20, 2016 at 9:40 am)Nymphadora Wrote:
(February 19, 2016 at 9:01 pm)ignoramus Wrote: Any person out there that's received reps but hasn't returned is not a nice person.
It's just a fucking number for Christ's sake, not a social standing!

Get off your high horses and start reciprocating!

I'm quite sure I haven't repped every single person that repped me. And it isn't on purpose. Sometimes I miss things like that. It doesn't make me "not a nice person". It means I'm human and I make mistakes.

Similar: I've given more reps than I've received however I haven't compared those lists. I feel a Rep Audit coming on Undecided
Sum ergo sum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giving kudos no longer available on mobile version? Foxaèr 4 1316 May 29, 2018 at 10:58 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  My Kudos brewer 7 1904 July 21, 2017 at 11:33 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  You already gave kudos - wrongly so abaris 7 1995 May 22, 2016 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Shoutbox Kudos! Edwardo Piet 4 1396 April 11, 2016 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Can We Have Specific Kudos? Rhondazvous 73 10764 January 22, 2016 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
Thumbs Up Kudos for such Great forums!! Orchids 24 6255 September 22, 2015 at 8:05 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Kudos and the Hard Line Jenny A 35 4959 June 7, 2015 at 2:46 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Kudos in the Mafia sub-forum (Poll) Napoléon 3 1698 May 24, 2015 at 11:38 am
Last Post: emjay
  kudos goddamit Marsellus Wallace 16 3320 May 15, 2015 at 9:10 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Is there a way to just delete a reputation rating one has given to someone? Pyrrho 22 6065 May 3, 2015 at 8:56 pm
Last Post: Napoléon