Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 12, 2024, 11:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That Day will come as a trap on all the world
RE: That Day will come as a trap on all the world
No prof, you were not wrong. I WAS raptured FOR REAL!!!!

Don't listen to the deniers.
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
(September 26, 2014 at 9:29 pm)professor Wrote: Hi Rhythm, I was wrong about making a conclusion based on the indicators at hand.
It looked like a good trade so to speak. - I went long and got wiped out.
Or, I shorted the system and got wiped out.

So you... guessed.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(September 26, 2014 at 9:29 pm)professor Wrote: Hi Rhythm, I was wrong about making a conclusion based on the indicators at hand.
It looked like a good trade so to speak. - I went long and got wiped out.
Or, I shorted the system and got wiped out.

Where else could I get away with posting something like that?
You guys were pretty cool, not withstanding some hate spat my way.

Lemon, my drift is we are the fish WITHIN the fish bowl.
We are not choosing to be in the water-
it is the very air we breathe- inescapable.
comprehending that is step One.
Step two is evaluating the water.

Perhaps you, who are so totally and wholeheartedly wrong, should now humble both yourself, and the world view which gave you such delightlfully moronic assurance, and consider instead the possibility that we know the system much better than you, and saw the mistake you were making even more clearly than you imagined you saw rapture coming, and we can also see the mistake you will make, far better you will be able to if you don't step out of the fishbowl crafted by the fraud of Christ and eagerly a braced out of foolishness and insanity by you.
(September 26, 2014 at 7:59 am)professor Wrote: I brought up the price of bullets because of the psychopathic banter here about shooting people.
The Impostor had (old news) ordered sufficient bullets for a variety of federal departments (the post office needs bullets?) ( including hollow points, which by the Geneva Convention are unlawful to be used in combat, thus he must be intending the most lethal ones to be used on the public)
Obviously the purpose of his huge orders of billions of bullets were for eliminating supply for anyone else.
If he can't take the guns away in his normal illegal manner- he does an end run.
Dictators do not like the public to be able to defend themselves.

I just saw a frightening vision of crazy batshits like you OVERTHROWING A LEGITIMATE GOVERNMENT in fear that it isn't a democracy anymore, based on FALSE, absolutely FALSE information handed down to you by the same ignorant liars who are making it hard for you to get bullets. Actually, I'll give your influencers credit. They're gettin you boys to buy up the bullets so fast y'all think there's a shortage!

Unfortunately it looks like you are nothing but a conspiracy theorist puppet of your Republican Christian leaders and the NRA.
True, actual Patriotic Conservatives, are telling you you're wrong. Now what?

par example:

Quote:SOURCE: Conservative Right wing news network
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/...kpile-Myth

Peggy Dixon, spokeswoman for the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center: “The training center and others like it run by the Homeland Security Department use as many as 15 million rounds every year, mostly on shooting ranges and in training exercises.”

MYTH: DHS purchased 750 million rounds of several different types of ammunition in August 2012.

FACT: The DHS contract never stated 750 million rounds at any time. It is a five year contract with a maximum purchase of 70 million rounds over the life of the contract. Military Times recently addressed this issue as well.

MYTH: DHS purchased an unprecedented 450 million rounds of .40 S&W 180gr hollow point bullets in 2012.

FACT: This is a standard five year contract that follows a historical purchasing pattern of DHS. Furthermore, it is not an “unprecedented” purchase by DHS. In fact, it is not even a purchase by DHS but by Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
Starting in 2003, orders of 50 million and 225 million .40 S&W hollow point ammunition totaling 275 million rounds were purchased. After the expiration of the five year contracts in 2008, ICE purchased an additional 575 million rounds of .40 S&W hollow point ammunition with two separate orders (200 million and 375 million). Now, with the expiration of the 2008 contract, ICE has ordered a maximum of 450 million rounds over the next five years.

MYTH: DHS recently purchased 21.6 million rounds for their New Mexico Training Center.
FACT: The math doesn’t add up. The FedBid listing is actually for 240,000 rounds.

MYTH: The estimated 1.6 billion rounds purchased by DHS would sustain the military for over 20 years.

FACT: This myth was even reported by Forbes. While this number is comparable to rounds expended at the height of combat in Iraq, the actual ammunition produced for the military annually is, quite ironically, 1.6 billion rounds. Many conspiracy theorists are not accounting for ammunition expended in training.
A well-trained police officer will expend a minimum of 2,000 to 5,000 rounds per year, yet may never fire their weapon in defense. There is a significant disparity between rounds fired for training and those fired in a real world scenario.
Similarly, DHS agencies train quarterly, with an expectation of using 1,000 rounds per year per firearm for training and qualifications, while an officer may never fire a single round from their firearm on duty.

MYTH: DHS purchasing a wide variety of calibers for training means they are training for war with the American people and to utilize common civilian weapons.

FACT: DHS has purchased large quantities of ammunition in a variety of calibers once in 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012. The orders included .22 LR, .44 Magnum, 7.62 x 39mm, .45 LC, and a variety of other popular calibers to be used at several Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers across the country by a wide variety of agencies and entities.

MYTH: The government is purchasing 1.6 billion rounds to cause shortages on the civilian market.

FACT: Actually, the total number of rounds purchased from late 2011 to 2013 is less than 800 million rounds over five years. Conspiracy theorists have overestimated the round counts by at least 800 million rounds. Current orders mirror prior purchases totaling 766 million rounds from 2006-08 and 454 million in 2003, all over five year periods.
The total for government purchase orders on a per year delivery basis calculates out to less than 160 million rounds purchased this year.
For perspective, the National Shooting Sports Foundation and NRA estimate a minimum of 10 billion rounds of ammunition is produced domestically annually. This translates to the Department of Homeland Security affecting 1.6% of the market share of ammunition domestically produced.
A recent response by the Department of Homeland Security to Senator Tom Coburn reflects even lower numbers. In 2013, DHS expects to purchase $37 million of ammunition. This total is in between the last two years of purchases and puts their total round count closer to 105 million rounds. In reality, DHS has closer to 1.05% of the total market share for this year and far less than the last three years.

MYTH: Then why can’t I find ammo? What’s causing the shortage?

FACT: We’re causing the shortage. As an employee for a major firearms retailer, I can testify we receive shipments of the three highest demand calibers (9mm, .22 LR, and .223 Rem/5.56 NATO) at least 3-5 times weekly and in quantities far exceeding our normal shipments. We see as many as 1,000 boxes of ammunition disappear in as little as four hours.
People are responding to the unknown with fear and hoarding of ammunition. Manufacturers are replenishing the shelves, but the civilian market is buying it too fast due to warranted (and unwarranted) concerns. Don’t believe me? Ask your dealers, or wait at a local Wal-Mart.

MYTH: If the government isn’t stockpiling, why would they purchase so much at once? To save money?

FACT: The government purchases large quantities of ammunition in ID/IQ (Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity) orders, only guaranteeing to purchase as little as 1,000 or 100,000 rounds per year. The large orders lock in rates in the event ammunition prices increase as they have in recent years.
For instance, a large order means DHS can purchase ammunition in 2012 at 2008 prices from a contract secured in 2007. However, it can translate to manufacturers passing the cost onto consumers. But remember, these orders account for less than 1.6% of the annual market share for just domestically produced ammunition--not including foreign imports. For now, price increases are demand related.

Q: Did “Obama and the EPA” shut down the nation’s last lead smelting plant as part of a “back door gun control” plan to reduce the supply of ammunition?
A: No. The plant closing on Dec. 31 is in response to EPA rules adopted before President Obama took office, and ammunition manufacturers say it will not affect supply.

http://www.factcheck.org/2013/12/no-back...n-control/

Q: Does the Obama administration intend to “force gun control and a complete ban on all weapons for U.S. citizens” through a United Nations treaty?
A: No. The administration plans to negotiate a treaty to regulate the international export and import of weapons. It says that it won’t support any treaty that regulates the domestic transfer or ownership of weapons, or that infringes on the Second Amendment.

http://www.factcheck.org/2013/12/no-back...n-control/
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
Hi Luckie, good morning.
Thanks for the research, so the reason for the huge buying spree by citizens here is this current administration.
Even my wife and her buddy Sherry have taken the course in guns and have joined the NRA.
But in typical fashion (wifey is consistently inconsistent) they didn't go for their permits yet.
They has seen the enemy and understand he is where he ought not be.

Because treaty law overshadows Constitution law, the PTB have for years (even before the Resident took office) desired to make an end run around the Constitution to get rid of guns. Not only for guns but for any other thing their evil hearts desire.
I am not a republican.
By the way, Factcheck is an obama disinformation source, I would believe the opposite of anything posted there.

Pickup, you're funny, that was cute.

Chuck, what I said about the fishbowl applies to us all- not just some of us.

Tonus, I used Market terminology as a clue why I posted the 25th being Rapture day.
In the Market, there are dozens of indicators one can view before making a move.
That is all you get.
Every market player has an advantage- the advantage of the speculator is they do not have to play.
I did not HAVE to play that move- it looked good and I took a big margin call when it went awry .
As for the indicators, only a couple are out of action.
The primary, big time, overarching indicator is the presence of the AC and FP .
They even came on the scene in biblical order.

What I do not understand is the loyalty to leaders (this goes for conservatives too) and a system which has stolen young men for wars they create (either by unconstitutional Draft or by sucking them in thru other means).
Using the soldiers for cannon fodder and world policemen.
Stealing the population's wealth via inflation, usury interest rates being normal, obscene taxation rates, lying constantly.
It goes on and on.
Please clue me in.

But again, I just want to know- who here wants me gone?
I think you have a tendency to over-think and build extremely long theories using way too many contingent planks.

To your credit, when one of your recent theories ran afoul you had the integrity to acknowledge it. More worrisome are the elaborate theories you hold with equal fervor which are not amenable to easy debunking. Does that worry you at all?
(September 27, 2014 at 9:17 am)professor Wrote: But again, I just want to know- who here wants me gone?

As I stated earlier in the thread, I do not want you to leave.

The more people like you put your unsupported, illogical assertions in the public sphere, only to continually be shot down by obviously stronger arguments, the better.

Not to mention, you seem to have a pretty good sense of humor.

You'd believe if you just opened your heart" is a terrible argument for religion. It's basically saying, "If you bias yourself enough, you can convince yourself that this is true." If religion were true, people wouldn't need faith to believe it -- it would be supported by good evidence.
(September 27, 2014 at 9:17 am)professor Wrote: The primary, big time, overarching indicator is the presence of the AC and FP .

I get that the "AC" is the "anti-christ" but I don't get what "FP" stands for.

I take it that you think Obama is the anti-christ. Did jesus confirm this when you mentioned it in your prayer conversations? Or does jesus not talk to you either, and he just telepathically gives you warm "you go boy!" feelings?

What are the qualities of the anti-christ that are biblically supported?
Find the cure for Fundementia!
(September 27, 2014 at 10:18 am)Brakeman Wrote:
(September 27, 2014 at 9:17 am)professor Wrote: The primary, big time, overarching indicator is the presence of the AC and FP .

I get that the "AC" is the "anti-christ" but I don't get what "FP" stands for.

I take it that you think Obama is the anti-christ. Did jesus confirm this when you mentioned it in your prayer conversations? Or does jesus not talk to you either, and he just telepathically gives you warm "you go boy!" feelings?

I was reading where Prof said that he did a checklist on that some time ago so I thought I might list a few of them for you all.
1. The one most aware of; Homosexuality
2. He would be black and white
3. The scriptures have Jesus stating that he saw "Satan fall as lightning from the heights of heaven". "Lightning"= Barak or Baraq, similar in both Greek and Hebrew. "Heights of heaven"= Bamah.
4. That he would be affiliated with peace hence the receiving of the peace prize coupled with the fact that he and his administration continually saying the exact words of 1 Thess 5:3, "Peace and security..."
(September 27, 2014 at 11:40 am)RobZombi Wrote:
(September 27, 2014 at 10:18 am)Brakeman Wrote: I get that the "AC" is the "anti-christ" but I don't get what "FP" stands for.

I was reading where Prof said that he did a checklist on that some time ago so I thought I might list a few of them for you all.
1. The one most aware of; Homosexuality
ROFLOL
Not like he has two daughters eh?

(September 27, 2014 at 11:40 am)RobZombi Wrote: 2. He would be black and white

HE'S GOING TO BRING ABOUT THE END OF THE WORLD! REPENT!

(September 27, 2014 at 11:40 am)RobZombi Wrote: 3. The scriptures have Jesus stating that he saw "Satan fall as lightning from the heights of heaven". "Lightning"= Barak or Baraq, similar in both Greek and Hebrew. "Heights of heaven"= Bamah.
Jerkoff

(September 27, 2014 at 11:40 am)RobZombi Wrote: 4. That he would be affiliated with peace hence the receiving of the peace prize coupled with the fact that he and his administration continually saying the exact words of 1 Thess 5:3, "Peace and security..."

Don't you think you are a bit too much USA-centric? Maybe the Anti-Christ would appear in more populated countries, or maybe he'd rule all over the world. But before you even engage in this kind of mental jerkoffs, why don't you try and prove that Christianity (your personal brand thereof) is the true religion?
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where does the belief that seeds die before they turn into a living plant come from? FlatAssembler 17 1436 August 3, 2023 at 10:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink vorlon13 11 2770 August 1, 2017 at 12:25 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Chris Brown should be come a Christian Tarasoft11 15 2548 September 7, 2016 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Where did the universe come from? Atheistic origin science has no answer. SavedByGraceThruFaith 2761 773709 September 6, 2015 at 4:31 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  How Long Will Christians Wait for the End Time to Come? Rhondazvous 237 36968 September 3, 2015 at 3:52 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  "The Lord has redeemed all of us, all of us..." should we be grateful? Whateverist 325 70116 July 21, 2015 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  'it will come back to you' Longhorn 23 5128 June 20, 2015 at 11:52 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  Christians Come to the Waters... daver49 2 1265 March 20, 2015 at 7:14 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Why Christians come to atheist forums watchamadoodle 112 25319 March 17, 2015 at 3:32 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  And Hells come back to haunt me themonkeyman 515 227164 April 15, 2014 at 10:20 pm
Last Post: snowtracks