Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever been so offended?
Have you ever been so offended?
That you nearly tell a loved one to go fuck themself?
My aunt sent me a long list of text messages. She informed me the reason I suffered in my marriage (I am divorced from an extremely abusive marriage) is because my faith was not strong enough. I was essentially not good enough for god to be able to save me. But that doesn't mean give up. That means try harder to be the woman god desires me to be.
I typed a response about her getting fucked in the ass by god. But I deleted it along with her messages.
It's so pathetic to believe in an all knowing all powerful god who hides from you and then punishes you for not being able to see him clearly.
Ugh
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
RE: Have you ever been so offended?
WoW, that would piss me right off.
I wonder if these Christians realize the unnecessary pain they cause by saying stuff like this.

0/10

Ugh, no I've never been that offended. But that kind of behavior warrants a response. I wouldn't make it about buggering god because that will just confirm in her head that you are the problem... but paying back in kind and telling her how immoral she behaves, or rather, that she apparently is morally bankrupt if she guilt trips victims of abusive relationships like this, and how she should be ashamed for that. That will offend her much more Smile
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Wow, that's like....worse than Hitler.

Angel
(April 7, 2014 at 1:38 am)Losty Wrote: I wonder if these Christians realize the unnecessary pain they cause by saying stuff like this.

They don't care. Their fairy tales dominate their lives.

I'd invite her to go fuck herself and her god.
(April 7, 2014 at 1:39 am)Alex K Wrote: Ugh, no I've never been that offended. But that kind of behavior warrants a response. I wouldn't make it about buggering god, but paying back in kind and telling her how immoral she behaves, or rather, that she apparently is morally bankrupt if she guilt trips victims of abusive relationships like this. That will offend her much more Smile

How can she love some god that watched me suffer and wouldn't save me because my faith wasn't strong enough. That's the thing that gets me. Makes her seem heartless. I will respond eventually. But not now. Every time one of my family members comes to me with this stuff it's like ripping the stitches out of a wound that hasn't completely healed. I'm tired of it.

(April 7, 2014 at 1:41 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Wow, that's like....worse than Hitler.

Angel

Lol. You get out of here with your hitler talk Tongue

0/10

They don't care about anything, all their worried about is their self, and they will try to manipulate you to see their way, they need numbers, and they will try to get as many as they can, just for their own self comfort, and the reason for this is that deeply they don't believe this shit at all.
Well I wish they would care. I feel like I've been through enough without some cold hearted "well meaning" person to tell me that everything I've been through, what my kids have been through is my fault. Someone else hurt me physically, sexually, and emotionally while I spent my time praying for answers, while I spent my time clinging to my abuser trying to learn to be better for him, why should other people get to tell me that's my fault? I played their game the best I could, and then I decided I loved my kids too much to allow any further abuse. So I quit. I no longer seek them out for advice. I just want to be left in peace.

Well thanks for listening to me complain. Maybe I will go to bed now haha.

0/10

(April 7, 2014 at 1:41 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Wow, that's like....worse than Hitler.

Angel

Did someone say hitler?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wezi6fw9hYo
[Image: thfrog.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did Mary and Joseph ever have sex? Fake Messiah 41 7323 March 18, 2020 at 8:05 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Did Jesus ever have a perm? Cod 32 4414 April 3, 2019 at 11:03 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  The Silliest Conversation You Will Ever Have With A Christian Rhondazvous 37 4240 February 14, 2018 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Have you ever asked a Christian this...? Gimple 60 13982 April 14, 2017 at 5:11 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Christians, would you have saved Jesus, if you had he chance? Simon Moon 294 34454 July 2, 2016 at 11:23 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  What's the most face-palm-worthy statement you have ever heard from a priest/preacher drfuzzy 150 29550 August 29, 2015 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Have You Ever Cursed God? Rhondazvous 77 11579 May 7, 2015 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  The most disgusting christian content you will ever see. Zidneya 38 14010 October 2, 2014 at 7:03 pm
Last Post: Zidneya
  you have to have faith..and there's a purpose k2490 16 5786 June 1, 2014 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  Jesus should have been a king. Chad32 58 16843 May 19, 2014 at 8:50 pm
Last Post: Godscreated