Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will somebody save me?
Will somebody save me?
Will someone here be my personal lord and savior?
RE: Will somebody save me?
Depends, what's your disposable income situation?  Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Do you like gaping ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Will somebody save me?
(May 17, 2016 at 10:00 am)Rhythm Wrote: Depends, what's your disposable income situation?  Wink

I could buy a new car without having to borrow any money.
Will somebody save me?
(May 17, 2016 at 10:01 am)vorlon13 Wrote: Do you like gaping ??

I'm listening.
(May 17, 2016 at 9:41 am)KUSA Wrote: Will someone here be my personal lord and savior?

I thought Trump was going to be your lord and savior...
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
So you could definitely afford a reasonable tithe, say 10-20%  Great.  Consider yourself saved for as long as the checks don't bounce. If, on the other hand, they do....... prepare to meet satan. By satan, ofc, I mean Tom, a persistent collections agents who will be calling you and shaming you in front of your peers... until the payments resume.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Will somebody save me?
Look here folks. I need a personal savior. I want to be able to count on you to carry me through the tough times and listen to my prayers to you.

If you are up to it then tell me what qualifies you for the position.
Will somebody save me?
(May 17, 2016 at 10:09 am)Homeless Nutter Wrote:
(May 17, 2016 at 9:41 am)KUSA Wrote: Will someone here be my personal lord and savior?

I thought Trump was going to be your lord and savior...

No he isn't anymore. He won't return my calls. Screw him.
Will somebody save me?
(May 17, 2016 at 10:09 am)Rhythm Wrote: So you could definitely afford a reasonable tithe, say 10-20%  Great.  Consider yourself saved for as long as the checks don't bounce. If, on the other hand, they do....... prepare to meet satan. By satan, ofc, I mean Tom, a persistent collections agents who will be calling you and shaming you in front of your peers... until the payments resume.

I don't want to tithe. I want a savior that give me what I need but doesn't require anything from me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Save the best for last person brewer 23 1914 September 16, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  They're all mad save thee and me... Gawdzilla Sama 9 774 September 9, 2020 at 8:36 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  somebody, Please Talk Sense into My Stupid Head. I Think I'm Getting Ready to Fuck Up Rhondazvous 30 2253 September 13, 2018 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  If the White House caught fire, who are the last three T.rumps you'd save? Gawdzilla Sama 9 1627 August 19, 2017 at 10:31 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Big News! Had to tell somebody. TheRocketSurgeon 52 6777 September 25, 2015 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Salacious B. Crumb
Thumbs Up Save a cow, share vegetarian recipes please! Catholic_Lady 72 10774 July 7, 2015 at 6:28 pm
Last Post: Nope
  Can somebody who knows UK Business law help me? Gooders1002 7 1673 December 9, 2012 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: Gooders1002
  Valentine? Save yourself the trouble! Rokcet Scientist 3 4457 February 14, 2012 at 4:26 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Somebody go fix atheistforums.com, please. Gawdzilla 24 6997 May 10, 2011 at 11:55 am
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  And He can save you too. Edwardo Piet 11 2971 April 14, 2010 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13