Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gawdzilla here, say good bye to Tokyo.
Gawdzilla here, say good bye to Tokyo.
I'm a veteran of RDF, back in the days of Feral OT. I used to say I wasn't religious enough to call myself an atheist. But "Expelled" just pissed me off and I started looking around for like-minded people.

Me, 60 yo of Irish descent currently living near St. Loser, Missouri. Born on the same day, month and year as Rush Limbaugh, and within twenty miles of him. Thus proving astrology is stupid.

I got kicked out of Sunday School at age 7 for asking questions about the Ark the preacher couldn't answer. Never went back. I've never been religious, which puts me at a slight disadvantage when it comes to talking to fundies as I have no idea where they come up with that shit.

I grew up in Indiana ("grew up" technically, anyway.) Joined the USN 14 hours after graduation. I then went off to kill people for $247/month. I did 20 in the Navy, then went to Purdue and eventually got my MA in History. (If you don't run quick enough I'll drive you to suicide talking about Pearl Harbor.)

I'm married to an ex-admin at RDF, "Sciwoman" was her handle there.

I have no time for "back of the bus, sit quietly" atheism. If you have no stomach for the fight don't bother telling me I shouldn't either.
RE: Gawdzilla here, say good bye to Tokyo.
Rook! It's Gawdzirra!

Welcome. I wish I'd have gotten thrown out of religion classes instead of allowing myself to be brainwashed. I remember I think probably around age 6 or 7 being told the story of Abraham & Isaac, and now wonder why any adult would tell young children such a horrible story about a man planning to kill his child.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Wow & welcome Gawdzilla! Worship

THE prolific pictoral punster. WE ARE NOT WORTHY!

You made a couple of pics about me once. I was honoured of course.

Welcome to our humble abode
Hi, there.

[Image: godzilla_plan_b.jpg]
Min...I didn't realize you had a brother. Good lord. Or late-born twin.

I like it. Big Grin
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
I do have a brother but he's a Tea Bagging asshole. He really is the kind who shouts NO GOVERNMENT HEALTHCARE...while signing up for Medicare.

Actually, he's just a racist warmonger but what can I say, he's my brother.
Welcome, hope you have fun around here Smile
Hey, Gawdzilla! It's been a while hasn't it? So, what brought you here? Big Grin
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
Welcome to the forums.

(April 22, 2011 at 2:15 pm)Gawdzilla Wrote: I got kicked out of Sunday School at age 7 for asking questions about the Ark the preacher couldn't answer. Never went back.
What questions did you ask if you mind me asking?

I once suggested the evil thing was actually radioactive, hence why it was killing people indiscriminately. Didn't go down well with the bigot arsehole that was my Sunday School teacher. ^_^
Welcome to the forum, Gawdzilla.

So have a go at the discussions now. Interested to see how you post. Smile

Gawdzilla:

Me:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I thought id come back and say dyresand 7 1236 December 26, 2018 at 11:31 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Say hello to Allie Jackalope 17 2900 December 20, 2017 at 12:23 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Good Morning! (...well, it's morning here anyway) Lewligan 13 2511 June 11, 2014 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Just wanted to say hello Lemonvariable72 8 2410 August 28, 2013 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Hello I am new here. I am an ex christian and here are some of my beliefs p90powa 23 6686 June 2, 2013 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Pandas United
  Would like to say Hi! DeardoG 34 5089 May 13, 2013 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: Gnosis
  Good morning, and in case I don't see ya: Good afternoon, good evening, and good night! Kirbmarc 16 5590 October 29, 2012 at 4:05 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Better say hello, hadn't I! sydneys 15 3436 September 30, 2012 at 10:59 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Just thought I'd say hello ... AeroJ 13 3894 August 18, 2012 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
Wink Just to say... Hey. :) Pearls a stinger 10 3196 April 14, 2012 at 12:54 am
Last Post: Michelle_Patton