Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 4, 2024, 9:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When, Where, How and Why did you become Atheist?
RE: When, Where, How and Why did you become Atheist?
(October 8, 2015 at 1:32 am)Parkers Tan Wrote:
(October 8, 2015 at 12:48 am)bambi_swag Wrote: And yes, Parents have the right to teach kids what they want. And you have the right to mind your own business. ladidia like teaching religion is "psychological harm" my ass. What if I think teaching abortion and atheism to children is "psychological harm"? Who is to say what is "psychological harm"?

You sure write like an American, for someone from India.
Yes. I have lived there for a long time now and we too have a Constitution like yours. But I would say the American Constitution is very ambiguous and not specific enough.
(October 8, 2015 at 1:40 am)bambi_swag Wrote: Yes. I have lived there for a long time now and we too have a Constitution like yours. But I would say the American Constitution is very ambiguous and not specific enough.

Eh.
Eh.
Eh.

Our American constitution is fine.

What is wrong with America is idiotic religious Americans who think that religion is a protected right within the document.

I FUCKING swear.

The founders did a good job. Unfortunately, religious people ensured through the centuries that their offspring could not properly read.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(October 8, 2015 at 1:33 am)Homeless Nutter Wrote: I became an atheist, because I paid attention in school. You know those morons, at the back of the class, who couldn't care less and cheated their way through education? They're still religious.
lol same in my case too. In elementary school, I was one of those naughty dudes at the back. The teacher couldn't see us while we were playing paper soldier wars and but did well in school because we bribed the sluts to do the homework.
Btw Paper Wars is really fun, I should give guys the rules to game. Me and my friend invented the game, its the best way to waste time in physics class. All you need is a paper and pencil.

(October 8, 2015 at 1:43 am)Kitan Wrote:
(October 8, 2015 at 1:40 am)bambi_swag Wrote: Yes. I have lived there for a long time now and we too have a Constitution like yours. But I would say the American Constitution is very ambiguous and not specific enough.

Eh.
Eh.
Eh.

Our American constitution is fine.

What is wrong with America is idiotic religious Americans who think that religion is a protected right within the document.

I FUCKING swear.

The founders did a good job. Unfortunately, religious people ensured through the centuries that their offspring could not properly read.
To be a grammar nazi, there is actually no sense in the sentence I "fucking" swear. You cannot rape a "swear" anymore than you can rape a physics equation.

Makes no sense why we use it. Maybe it sounds really intense if you add a "fuck" in there.
I don't think you have room to call yourself a grammar nazi...
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(October 8, 2015 at 1:48 am)bambi_swag Wrote: To be a grammar nazi, there is actually no sense in the sentence I "fucking" swear. You cannot rape a "swear" anymore than you can rape a physics equation.

Makes no sense why we use it. Maybe it sounds really intense if you add a "fuck" in there.

Well, then, my dear, you have certainly been misinformed on many levels.
~ Erin Hunter
(October 8, 2015 at 1:53 am)Losty Wrote: I don't think you have room to call yourself a grammar nazi...
I don't think you have the vagina to call yourself a woman lol jk
(October 8, 2015 at 1:58 am)bambi_swag Wrote:
(October 8, 2015 at 1:53 am)Losty Wrote: I don't think you have room to call yourself a grammar nazi...
I don't think you have the vagina to call yourself a woman lol jk

There are no women on the internet
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(October 8, 2015 at 1:59 am)Losty Wrote:
(October 8, 2015 at 1:58 am)bambi_swag Wrote: I don't think you have the vagina to call yourself a woman lol jk

There are no women on the internet
I've noticed that myself. I guess it's because they're less social and more quiet than men.

(October 8, 2015 at 1:55 am)Kitan Wrote:
(October 8, 2015 at 1:48 am)bambi_swag Wrote: To be a grammar nazi, there is actually no sense in the sentence I "fucking" swear. You cannot rape a "swear" anymore than you can rape a physics equation.

Well, then, my dear, you have certainly been misinformed on many levels.
Then what is the secret of the f-word?
(October 8, 2015 at 2:07 am)bambi_swag Wrote: Then what is the secret of the f-word?

You might want to try that on someone else.
~ Erin Hunter
(October 8, 2015 at 2:07 am)bambi_swag Wrote:
(October 8, 2015 at 1:59 am)Losty Wrote: There are no women on the internet
I've noticed that myself. I guess it's because they're less social and more quiet than men.

ROFLOL

Sorry, Losty, I just couldn't hold that one in anymore.

Either this guy has the best sarcastic internet tone in all of telecommunications history, or the worst.
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why did Communists promote Evolution? Nishant Xavier 318 18770 September 7, 2023 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Simon Moon
  Why did God get such a makeover in the New Testament? Hi600 10 1659 April 1, 2023 at 4:48 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  Atheists will worship the Antichrist and become theists during the Tribulation Preacher 53 3679 November 13, 2022 at 3:57 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Atheists: Why did female with fat butts and short legs exist? Lambe7 14 2089 July 30, 2020 at 7:17 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Why did I (an atheist) legally change my name to "God"? GodBennett 33 3562 July 17, 2020 at 5:49 am
Last Post: Porcupine
  Why did I (an atheist) change my name legally to "God"? GodBennett 0 3286 July 4, 2020 at 10:13 am
Last Post: GodBennett
  Why are you an atheist? Ongietan 26 2771 February 20, 2020 at 1:19 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  [Serious] Why are you an Atheist? maxolla 303 28141 February 15, 2020 at 8:57 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  [Not Even A Little Bit Serious] Why AREN'T You An Atheist? BrianSoddingBoru4 28 3719 December 28, 2019 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  What made you become an atheist? Atomic Lava 69 6803 December 12, 2019 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie