Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 7, 2024, 5:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What are the evidence for no god?
RE: What are the evidence for no god?
(October 18, 2015 at 12:17 pm)Blondie Wrote:
(October 18, 2015 at 12:08 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Seventy nine posts in under a day and you don't care what we think?

Then why are you here??

Boru

Just out of sheer boredom.  I don't want to be rude and not reply.  You are not going to scare me off that easily like others who have been on here who ran because of name calling this site likes to do.  I have noticed on this website that you all crucify people who don't think like you do.  Nice site.

(October 18, 2015 at 12:15 pm)Pandæmonium Wrote: And the FSM. Because apparently we all actually believe in that >_>

I will let both of you have the honor of believing in that for me.  Let me know how it works out for the two of you.  This one I really have to hear. Worship

(October 18, 2015 at 12:16 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: Oh, fuck off. We've got the following participating Christians: Drich, Huggy74, Catholic Lady, |kingpin|, ChadWooters, and many others as well.

We don't chase off Christians -- we chase off assholes. Feeling unwelcome? Gee, I wonder why?  

Asshole.  Try treating people with respect before you whine about being chased off.

Congrats to you.  I am not going no where.  I don't care if you welcome me with open arms or not.  Doesn't matter.  I have handled alot more complex situations then someone sitting behind a computer screen.  I am not a whiner.  I was stating the freaking obvious.

Great. You're not a whiner. You're just being metaphorically crucified. Now if we're done with the drama queen bullshit, do you have something to add to the actual topic of this thread, or is it really about you?
(October 18, 2015 at 2:50 am)Blondie Wrote: No, that is ok.  Satan is a coward who pretends to be God.  I watched a video of an ex-Satanist who sent a demon to a Christian to punish this woman that was going to tell his mom about practicing Satanism.  The demon came back to them and told them to never send him after a Christian again.  See Satan has you fooled.  Satan does have power, but I have the power through Christ to tread all over Satan.  Satan has no authority over me.  In order for Satan to fully attack me, I have to lay down my free will.  I will never do that.  I am a very strong individual.  Satan is a filthy worm who is nothing, will never be nothing, and will burn in hell eternally along with his followers.  When Satan is done with you, you will be nothing like a old worn out rag doll that no one wants.  God will put Satan in his place and his demons.  Satan has no power in my house.

Dear sweet Blondie! You would make a perfect minion for Satan. Satan a coward? That's not the Beelzebub I know!

Satan is the real God, not your pathetic Christ who can't even muster up the energy to "come back" after two thousand years. It is Christ that has YOU fooled. A pathetic worthless God he is. Can you get your God to do anything? Call him up! Maybe he is sleeping? Why, it's almost as though he doesn't exist!

You can't "tread all over Satan"! How would you go about doing this? Satan will turn you into a newt! And no getting better either! Once a newt, you stay a newt.

Satan has told me He has many demons He will send your way. He wants your soul and will stop at nothing to get it!

It may take some time, but be on the lookout for one of Satan's demons. Sometimes, they come disguised as Mormons, JWs and evangelical Christians preaching at the top of their lungs.

Welcome them Blondie! For Satan intends to put you in your place!
(October 18, 2015 at 11:46 am)Redbeard The Pink Wrote: You're actually highlighting an interesting point about belief there, blondie.

Theists commonly argue that belief is a choice and that atheists simply choose not to believe in Gaud because they've had negative experiences and/or they just want to sin.

Your story, on the other hand, suggests that all the negative experience in the world won't necessarily cause a person to "choose" to abandon their faith. Because of the way you perceive and understand evidence, you continue to believe in Gaud because you think that's how the evidence lines up. Even though you at times have had many reasons to want to be able to stop believing, you can't because you don't actually have a choice in the matter.

Neither do we. When we are asked to consider Gaud, we're looking at something that simply looks ridiculous and impossible, especially in the case of the Christian one. It has paradoxical qualities, it's "inerrant word" is full of errors, there is no empirical evidence of its existence, and there is a large heap of evidence to suggest that it is a fictional character and an amalgam of other man-made gods that predate it. By our standard of evidence, there is simply no reason to believe that Gaud exists in any form man has named.

Thanks RedbeardThePink.
Great. Another moron.
(October 18, 2015 at 12:43 pm)Brian D Wrote: Blondie Worry not.You proved your statement valid.Although the blind not understand I do.Therefore you have won.

Scratches head ... wonders if troll, sock, Poe or common idiot.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
You ban one insane catholic and moments later a new one appears, weird huh!

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(October 18, 2015 at 12:48 pm)abaris Wrote:
(October 18, 2015 at 12:43 pm)Brian D Wrote: Blondie Worry not.You proved your statement valid.Although the blind not understand I do.Therefore you have won.

Scratches head ... wonders if troll, sock, Poe or common idiot.

I think it maybe Randys Bro back yet again.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(October 18, 2015 at 7:48 am)Blondie Wrote:
(October 18, 2015 at 7:27 am)Pandæmonium Wrote: How many fucking times does it have to be explained to you?

You retarded bro?

I really thought some people had some actual intelligence on this site for an open discussion.  I should have known better than that given the site's name.  People on here are very closed-minded.  You don't want to except that someone has a different opinion than you do so you cast them off as retarded idiots.  There are very few well educated atheists, but others like to chase off anyone who does believe in God, but the same treatment is not given to someone who believes in a freaking spaghetti monster.  Seriously?  Has most people on this site have been dropped on their heads by their momma?  Can mankind really be this stupid?   Rolleyes

Seriously?  You really think we believe in the FSM???  It's satire.  It was created to show theists what their religion looks like to us.
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
It's the apacolypse of morons!

Hep!
(October 18, 2015 at 12:30 pm)Crossless1 Wrote:
(October 18, 2015 at 12:17 pm)Blondie Wrote: Just out of sheer boredom.  I don't want to be rude and not reply.  You are not going to scare me off that easily like others who have been on here who ran because of name calling this site likes to do.  I have noticed on this website that you all crucify people who don't think like you do.  Nice site.

I will let both of you have the honor of believing in that for me.  Let me know how it works out for the two of you.  This one I really have to hear. Worship

Congrats to you.  I am not going no where.  I don't care if you welcome me with open arms or not.  Doesn't matter.  I have handled alot more complex situations then someone sitting behind a computer screen.  I am not a whiner.  I was stating the freaking obvious.

Great. You're not a whiner. You're just being metaphorically crucified. Now if we're done with the drama queen bullshit, do you have something to add to the actual topic of this thread, or is it really about you?

Believe on on the drama queen crap and no this is not about me.  I did run into this site on accident.  Now with that being said.  I hope everyone is over the name calling so that this forum can really be used for the soul purpose of contributing to each other without a closed-mind.  Religion has its problems and theories have a set of problems on its own.  Some theories have been proven true while some are speculation as evidence will either eventually disprove or prove to be true.  While some will always be speculation.  Perception of anything is how the human mind perceives it no matter what belief or non-belief each one has on this site. No one knows everything.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Historical Evidence for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. Nishant Xavier 38 2678 August 7, 2023 at 10:24 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  When were the Gospels Written? The External and Internal Evidence. Nishant Xavier 62 3563 August 6, 2023 at 10:25 pm
  Veridical NDEs: Evidence/Proof of the Soul and the After-Life? Nishant Xavier 32 1810 August 6, 2023 at 5:36 pm
  Isaiah 53, 700 B.C: Historical Evidence of the Divine Omniscience. Nishant Xavier 91 5104 August 6, 2023 at 2:19 pm
  Conscience and the Moral Argument as Evidence for the Goodness of God. Nishant Xavier 162 8959 July 9, 2023 at 7:53 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Signature in the Cell: DNA as Evidence for Design, beside Nature's Laws/Fine-Tuning. Nishant Xavier 54 3060 July 8, 2023 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Why the resurrection accounts are not evidence LinuxGal 5 1086 October 29, 2022 at 2:01 pm
  Legal evidence of atheism Interaktive 16 2718 February 9, 2020 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Evidence for Believing Lek 368 51465 November 14, 2019 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
Information The Best Logique Evidence of God Existence Nogba 225 25603 August 2, 2019 at 11:44 am
Last Post: comet