Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 27, 2024, 8:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the missing link to God's family
RE: the missing link to God's family
(October 23, 2015 at 6:06 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote:

The buttsex was already a surprise Sad But now you spoilt the cray buttsex surprise.

"Cray Buttsex Surprise" is actually the title of the next Radiohead album. I swear.
(October 23, 2015 at 6:21 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: Even if your name sounds like Christ when pronounced, Christ doesn't mean God, it simply means "the anointed one."  No direct relationship to God.

Howabout try whenever it is said, viewed, announced, whatever. Whenever my name is even addressed, it means something. James Brenton sounds kind of plain unless I add in killingsworth. My sisters name is the best example. Her name sounds like crap unless you put in Killingsworth. Only her name with killingsworth in it is something like "God in loin cloth".
The term Christ is from the greek Christós, which means "anointed", you ignorant twerp.  Jesus of Nazareth never used it to refer to himself.  When the book of Matthew has Peter refer to Jesus as "Christ", you have to remember that the book was written much later and is a translation:  the term would have been "maschiach" in Aramaic . . . messiah.   Many individuals since Jesus of Nazareth have also been called "Christ".  The Emperor Constantine is a primary example. 

You can yammer on and on about how SPECIAL your name is, you can prove absolutely that you are a direct descendant of Constantine - - so what?  Nobody is going to care about your ridiculous delusions of grandeur.   The only thing that we will care about regarding you, JBentKilljoy, is that UNTIL you manage to raise the dead and walk on water in front of a huge crowd of witnesses, you are wasting our time, and yours.

Go f*** yourself . . . oh, right, you already are . . . carry on then.
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
I think JBrentonK should be pronounced "Throat Warbler Mangrove",

and it should be spelled "Luxury Yacht".
(October 23, 2015 at 7:19 pm)JesusHChrist Wrote: I think JBrentonK should be pronounced "Throat Warbler Mangrove",

But I will not accompany you on a camping holiday.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
(October 23, 2015 at 7:19 pm)JesusHChrist Wrote: I think JBrentonK should be pronounced "Throat Warbler Mangrove",

Anti-semite!
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I want some of whatever drug he's been shooting up.  The only way to get THAT stupid and word-salady is to be stoned out of your mind.  This has to be the result of being so high that you pull shit out of your ass, write all over the walls, and invite your friends over to admire the divine inspiration.
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein

Or it could be spelt "Nippl-e" and pronounced like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNoS2BU6bbQ
He might not be as off his rocker as it seems.

IRL, when he encounters people, all he hears is the AH CHRIST! He/It does not hear the derogatory crap that follows under their breath that is inaudible. No wonder he is confused and deluded. It's probably reinforced all the time. Has heard it from his parents and siblings growing up. Mores the pity.

So, there, there JBK. Everything will be OK.

Is he gone yet? Christ is he messed up!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(October 23, 2015 at 6:58 pm)drfuzzy Wrote: The term Christ is from the greek [color=#252525][font=sans-serif]Christós, which means "anointed", you ignorant twerp.

Yeah, I refrained from pointing that out, since the guy is either a Poe, a troll or a totally ignorant twat. In either case, every effort at an honest discussion is totally wated.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Missing Commandment FebruaryOfReason 12 2830 February 28, 2016 at 4:07 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Loving God More Than Your Family & Spouse miaharun 61 10834 November 19, 2015 at 12:07 am
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
Question I need major help with my Christian Family coolfunkDJ 145 27618 February 14, 2015 at 4:11 pm
Last Post: emilynghiem
  Dealing with your religious family. 5thHorseman 22 7009 February 9, 2015 at 6:45 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Guy on twitter sent me this link, HA! Brian37 12 2705 February 8, 2015 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Salon link about bad religious ideas. Brian37 1 994 January 26, 2015 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  God is love. God is just. God is merciful. Chad32 62 20543 October 21, 2014 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie
Exclamation Mullah rapes 10 year old, family want to kill child... Mr Greene 38 7014 July 26, 2014 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: Simon Moon
  Colbert video link: On the Straight and Narrow Minded Ziploc Surprise 0 1336 July 18, 2012 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Ziploc Surprise
  Beaverton Oregon church sues family after they criticize it online Ziploc Surprise 8 4543 May 16, 2012 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: zebo-the-fat