Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2024, 12:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the missing link to God's family
RE: the missing link to God's family
Probably the wrong forum for this. Maybe Broadmoor has it's own board. There might even be folks there, helping you on your quest.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(October 27, 2015 at 4:32 pm)JBrentonK Wrote:
(October 26, 2015 at 6:19 pm)Lemonvariable72 Wrote: Wow, I just got my dose of crazy for the day. Where to start.
First off Jesus was likely never called Christ if he even existed. You see as has been pointed out already Christ comes from the Greek word "Christos" meaning annointed one. Now Jesus and those around him didn't speak in Greek, the only ones that may have spoken Greek, like Pilate or maybe the pharisses never  refer to him as Christos, furthermore they all seem to communicate in the same language as all of the characters understand each other without issue.
Intact the earliest reference to christos comes from Tacitus about a century after Jesus would have died. And that is of questionable origins. What Jesus was called was 1. Son of god. And 2. King of the Jews. Now king of the Jews was recorded in Greek according to the gospels. However none of the ot kings take the title anointed one at any point.
So your conflating a post mortem title with the mans name for one.
For 2 how the fuck does the name killingsworth have anything to do with Jesus?

Well for Killingsworth it's basically just the pronounciation that comes out "aloud:" Christ. The name Killingsworth for noobies is very easy to misunderstand. Although you're likely to understand a bit of it's nobility, face value wise, it's still very difficult for people that have a comprehension problem with names. But all there is to it is a "spoken-aloud-pronounciation" of the name of God, but I have through out this thread said that that is christ. And there is something like that to the name, no doubt this is a fact. Killingsworth just sounds like "God". Have you ever heard of the king Cassiel? Cassiel is a very reminiscent name of "God names". Killingsworth just comes out way too much like "God" or "God" names but I prefer to say that it comes out sounding like Christ because for one, it does, and two, that's a lot easier on the name in general. But it's this "something to it" that has me pronouncing the name like "God" because the whole Killingsworth thing is way too Godly at least in the light of king Cassiel, but it has a Christ chime to it i'm sure.

The name Killingsworth to answer your second question has such a high nobility that it must evidently be considered for placement next to a name such as Jesus Christ or some such. Because the name tears through all opposition in sense of divinity or at least in the sense of names in general. Litterally rips every given name to shreds. It's like have you ever heard of "this name".... "Nope!" Well.... If  you haven't heard of this name perhaps you've heard of this name.... Get it? Killingsworth is far too high a name to not be recognized as a name of God, in the very least. You get the thought that it is just noble enough to be placed with that of the highest category. For sure, the one thing this thread has missed out on completely thus for (common error for AF) is at least placing this name in it's proper category: a location of high nobility. Once you at least understand the name as one of high nobility, you begin to see why it is so much like Christ's. Quite simply, the pronounciation of it's nobility holds for a long time, and there is nothing more amazing than it at face value. That is how it resembles a "Godly name", especially like that of a name of God.

Nevertheless, thus far the entire thread cannot name it. It must be one of AF's properties.

Oh, goody, JgetBent Killjoy is back, spouting the insanity we have already disproved in many, many ways in many, many posts in two threads already.   Killingsworth has been researched by the historians and genealogists here.  It's an average English name, with a meaning of "Cylla's place".  It has no link to nobility.  No matter how much you garble the name, it cannot sound like "Christ" (except to the OP's insane, drug-hazed perceptions).   And, he's trying to sell this crap to a bunch of people who don't believe god exists.     Clap     That by itself proves he needs a straitjacket. 

I think RaphielDrake summed up the insane poe troll's progression exceedingly well in post #106, page 11 of this thread.

So, you're incapable of learning, Jimmyboy?  You're just going to hang on to your delusions and dismiss all historical and genealogical research?   You sure you want to keep doing this?   Because you're our favorite chew toy.  We'll happily keep calling you on your bullshit until you come up with some real research and real proof, instead of just pulling shit out of your ass and throwing it at us.
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
There's no missing link because he's not really real
Drfuzzy I hate to put this to you like this but I state the proof as proof only in the relation to my name, all I have to go on. So it's you who you who have to try harder. I remember being Aeschylus and having the name Killingsworth, I don't remember my first or second name. But I don't really have any proof. You can keep spitting your nonsense at me all you want to according to you. Because I am in the end the only one being honest. I know for a fact that Killingsworth is nobility and since you haven't figured that out you need to start over at page one of this thread apparently. Because Killingsworth exceeds YOUR opinions not those of the people watching this thread. Many don't know whawt to think, but I don't see people saying it is necessarially a bad name. But not the least, it is not a bad name at all, at one point in my life I have observed (take that back, several times in my life) my family and in fully grace of the divine their name exceeded the highest nobility I could grant. It held up that's what i'm trying to say. Held up to even God's nobility. So I know it's a noble name. I may as well just call because you are offering jack shit of an opinion yourself.
JK I now declare you extremely boring.
Fuck me, you're still here. You're a deluded, egotistical little shitstain who has led a cushy life and never been told you're anything less than amazing - we get it. No need to convince us any further.

But this is not how you make friends, so come back when you learn how to process reality, mmkay? There's a good boy.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(October 27, 2015 at 4:32 pm)JBrentonK Wrote:
(October 26, 2015 at 6:19 pm)Lemonvariable72 Wrote: Wow, I just got my dose of crazy for the day. Where to start.
First off Jesus was likely never called Christ if he even existed. You see as has been pointed out already Christ comes from the Greek word "Christos" meaning annointed one. Now Jesus and those around him didn't speak in Greek, the only ones that may have spoken Greek, like Pilate or maybe the pharisses never  refer to him as Christos, furthermore they all seem to communicate in the same language as all of the characters understand each other without issue.
Intact the earliest reference to christos comes from Tacitus about a century after Jesus would have died. And that is of questionable origins. What Jesus was called was 1. Son of god. And 2. King of the Jews. Now king of the Jews was recorded in Greek according to the gospels. However none of the ot kings take the title anointed one at any point.
So your conflating a post mortem title with the mans name for one.
For 2 how the fuck does the name killingsworth have anything to do with Jesus?

Well for Killingsworth it's basically just the pronounciation that comes out "aloud:" Christ. The name Killingsworth for noobies is very easy to misunderstand. Although you're likely to understand a bit of it's nobility, face value wise, it's still very difficult for people that have a comprehension problem with names. But all there is to it is a "spoken-aloud-pronounciation" of the name of God, but I have through out this thread said that that is christ. And there is something like that to the name, no doubt this is a fact. Killingsworth just sounds like "God". Have you ever heard of the king Cassiel? Cassiel is a very reminiscent name of "God names". Killingsworth just comes out way too much like "God" or "God" names but I prefer to say that it comes out sounding like Christ because for one, it does, and two, that's a lot easier on the name in general. But it's this "something to it" that has me pronouncing the name like "God" because the whole Killingsworth thing is way too Godly at least in the light of king Cassiel, but it has a Christ chime to it i'm sure.

The name Killingsworth to answer your second question has such a high nobility that it must evidently be considered for placement next to a name such as Jesus Christ or some such. Because the name tears through all opposition in sense of divinity or at least in the sense of names in general. Litterally rips every given name to shreds. It's like have you ever heard of "this name".... "Nope!" Well.... If  you haven't heard of this name perhaps you've heard of this name.... Get it? Killingsworth is far too high a name to not be recognized as a name of God, in the very least. You get the thought that it is just noble enough to be placed with that of the highest category. For sure, the one thing this thread has missed out on completely thus for (common error for AF) is at least placing this name in it's proper category: a location of high nobility. Once you at least understand the name as one of high nobility, you begin to see why it is so much like Christ's. Quite simply, the pronounciation of it's nobility holds for a long time, and there is nothing more amazing than it at face value. That is how it resembles a "Godly name", especially like that of a name of God.

Nevertheless, thus far the entire thread cannot name it. It must be one of AF's properties.

Do you even fucking know what the highest " nobility" names are in English royalty? They are : Plantagenet, Lancaster, York, Tudor, stewart, Hanover, saxe-coburg, and Windsor. Better yet, this nobility you refer too, is medieval bullshit propagated by royalty to protect a social construct of medieval Society. It was proven time and again even in those times that commoners given the same options and training could perform every bit as well if not better then them. Ex jean le mingre and martin Luther. I still don't understand at what killings worth has to do with god mind you, but I think you suffer from a mental disorder called malignant narcissism.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
(November 3, 2015 at 2:00 pm)JBrentonK Wrote: Drfuzzy I hate to put this to you like this but I state the proof as proof only in the relation to my name,  all I have to go on. So it's you who you who have to try harder. I remember being Aeschylus and having the name Killingsworth, I don't remember my first or second name. But I don't really have any proof. You can keep spitting your nonsense at me all you want to according to you. Because I am in the end the only one being honest. I know for a fact that Killingsworth is nobility and since you haven't figured that out you need to start over at page one of this thread apparently. Because Killingsworth exceeds YOUR opinions not those of the people watching this thread. Many don't know whawt to think, but I don't see people saying it is necessarially a bad name. But not the least, it is not a bad name at all, at one point in my life I have observed (take that back, several times in my life) my family and in fully grace of the divine their name exceeded the highest nobility I could grant. It held up that's what i'm trying to say. Held up to even God's nobility. So I know it's a noble name. I may as well just call because you are offering jack shit of an opinion yourself.

You remember being Aeschylus.  Tell us, JimmygetBent Killjoy, who was Aeschylus?  Tell us something about him that we can't find using Google.    It's really too bad you can't even remember your given names.  Drugs will do that to you, Jimmyboy.  You're getting even more incoherent as you go on.  We may need to call paramedics for you soon.  

My research on Killingsworth comes from Ancestry.com, MyHeritage.com, and FamilySearch.org, among others.  They are the authorities on name origins.  You should visit them sometime, instead of sitting around in a drug-fueled haze, masturbating to your fantasies about how you are equal with god and better than everyone else.  There is nothing special about your name, and you have defiled it with your insane ravings.

And if you believe that god exists, you probably should put some lightning rods on your house.  Because if he DOES exist, a human turd just openly blasphemed against his name to a large group of people.  Oh, stupid delusional little boy, if you believe in hell, you're REALLY in for it now.
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
Either troll or some case for a closed mental institution. If real, should be sectioned before harm comes to innocent bystanders.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
ok lemonvariable and drfuzzy, I am going to prove to you and the world that the name Killingsworth is high nobility AND that it is likely the name of the son of God. Whenever you use the name Killingsworth, you MUST use it to refer to nature, the art of Killing for your own sake, or being a name that has some credibility outside of killing in the sense of murder. However, IF you use it in the sense of an actual cruel stranger and call it Killing sworth, like the name Killingworth for example, and just try to justify the senselessness of the name to yourself, like drfuzzy does, and try to blaspheme the name or whatever,you are NOT refering to the name how it would be used in justifying it as a name--- IN THE FIRST PLACE.

If, after you quit being a cruel stranger, try to justify the name to yourself, you see IMMEDIATELY the name may be justified as nobility or placed in a category of some sort for higher names. Why is this so? Because NO ONE would justifiably call themselves killingsworth unless they intended to kill FOR THE SAKE of killing (animals or whatever, not people).Or, and what is exactly the case , some other conclusion and one would justifiably place this name above killing IN NATURE for the sake of killing.

Once you figure out that you MUST place the name with one of CREDIBILITY, you will discover that name killing (just that part o the name) sworth would be of incredibly high nobility BECAUSE you do AWAY with this aspect of killing and replace it with God, or some other such. You see though? The name KILLINGSWORTH has nothing to do with KILLING--- it has only to do with religiousness, or celebration, such as in the Godless FSM (flying spaghetti monster), witch burnings etc, it has to do with CHRIST, with GOD with nature, peace, etcetera. When you discover this aspect of the name, and not idiot version of the name, like so many IDIOTS are adept with, you will actuallly discover, like so many people have told me already, that it is a name of high nobility or that it must be placed even higher up there.

However, when you recognize it as "the word of cillas people", you will change, and think you saw the son of God yourself. That's actually proof although by the idiots here (aka drfuzzy) it won't be taken seriously.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Missing Commandment FebruaryOfReason 12 3005 February 28, 2016 at 4:07 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Loving God More Than Your Family & Spouse miaharun 61 11460 November 19, 2015 at 12:07 am
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
Question I need major help with my Christian Family coolfunkDJ 145 29750 February 14, 2015 at 4:11 pm
Last Post: emilynghiem
  Dealing with your religious family. 5thHorseman 22 7256 February 9, 2015 at 6:45 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Guy on twitter sent me this link, HA! Brian37 12 2885 February 8, 2015 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Salon link about bad religious ideas. Brian37 1 1051 January 26, 2015 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  God is love. God is just. God is merciful. Chad32 62 21606 October 21, 2014 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie
Exclamation Mullah rapes 10 year old, family want to kill child... Mr Greene 38 7487 July 26, 2014 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: Simon Moon
  Colbert video link: On the Straight and Narrow Minded Ziploc Surprise 0 1364 July 18, 2012 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Ziploc Surprise
  Beaverton Oregon church sues family after they criticize it online Ziploc Surprise 8 4670 May 16, 2012 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: zebo-the-fat