Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 7, 2024, 2:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TWD Season 6
RE: TWD Season 6
Sometimes this show is like a damn soap opera.  I half expect us to find Glenn wandering around with amnesia in a future episode.
Maggie finally made the announcement that she was pregnant, at least.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
She should've doubled up on those expired birth control pills.
Spoiler

I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
I realize there wouldn't be many romantic partners to choose from in a post apocalyptic world, but I imagine I'd rather go it alone than consider passing Abraham's junk back and forth. 

The creepy exchange between Abraham and Sasha was actually the most terrifying scene of the episode...Help!
In Abraham's defense, Sasha's a babe.

I guess the writers needed to pick someone who was "every man" enough to bat out of his league and yet be rooted for; an age old tv trope.

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Why the heck are they taking turns standing on the wall in plain sight of the zombies? Why would anyone dangle themselves in front of the walkers and motivate them further to break down that damn wall?
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Isn't it obvious? What do zombies want? Brains. What does standing on the wall display? A lack of brains. It's genius!

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Haven't watched the latest episode yet. Might get to it tonight or tomorrow.
~ Erin Hunter
Finally watching it.

Some commentary as I watch:

~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The end of TWD Foxaèr 14 1414 January 29, 2023 at 3:38 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Eight years later, 'Dexter' is returning for a ninth season Foxaèr 28 3314 November 25, 2022 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Uberpod
  Pern, Season One. Gawdzilla Sama 11 663 September 7, 2018 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Anyone else watching season 2 of Legion? The Industrial Atheist 2 486 April 16, 2018 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  The X-Files season 11 Foxaèr 12 1013 March 12, 2018 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  TWD S08 Foxaèr 12 1785 December 11, 2017 at 12:39 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  The Walking Dead, Season 7-*SPOILERS ABOUND* Athene 120 12543 May 6, 2017 at 2:19 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Rick and Morty: Season 3 premiered Autumnlicious 10 1989 April 6, 2017 at 2:11 am
Last Post: AceBoogie
  TWD Season 7 Foxaèr 1 565 October 23, 2016 at 9:17 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  GoT Season 6 Foxaèr 1 588 April 23, 2016 at 2:45 am
Last Post: Excited Penguin