Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 1, 2024, 8:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Again, 'Murrica. How Many More
RE: Again, 'Murrica. How Many More
And for those of you who suspected religion to have a hand in this massacre, come up and take your prize!

Quote:DJ Lewis @umpire43 Farooq Saeed worked at the Center.He is an Islamic refugee
from Pakistan. There was an Argument over Christmas
before the attack. 3:26 PM - 2 Dec 2015

Quote:Yeah, I’d have to agree. Waaay upthread there were a couple freepers who heard the arabic female description on the scanner too.
I try really hard not to jump to conclusions or make assumptions with big events and stories. I just pay attention and wait.

77 posted on 12/2/2015, 9:26:00 PM by SE Mom (Proud mom of an Iraq war combat vet)

Killing for the unreal is unreal.
Find the cure for Fundementia!
So and again that still does not change that MOST mass shooters are born here. Nor does it change most gun deaths are in the home/neighborhood and the victim is murdered by someone they are familiar with. The PP shooter was not Muslim. The Church shooter was not Muslim.

Again, the makers and industry love this distraction, it avoids the real issue of ease of access to the guns.
(December 2, 2015 at 11:14 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(December 2, 2015 at 10:56 pm)The_Empress Wrote: You're taking it out on the wrong people, Brian. You're going to have a hard time getting people to listen to you if you don't cut out the histrionics.

Hardly, I am not the only one who feels this way, so if others don't like my word choice, they will still go to other venues and or to advocacy groups on their own without me. I doubt anyone whom sides with me that might disagree with my word choice is in danger of becoming a tea party gun worshiper. 

It's not your word choice; it's that the people you're taking your frustrations out on agree with you for the most part. You're preaching to, and insulting, the choir.

Quote:Again, this is as bad as when people get angry at the people getting angry at the right people. Like when you say fuck homophobes and someone is more worried about offending the bigots.

You can rightly fuck off with that strawman. I'm not angry at your views; once again, you're not going to get anywhere by preaching to, and insulting, the choir.

Quote:Fine, nobody has to listen to me, but if you want to do something, don't complain about me, if you think you can do better then do it. The goal is still the same, get more voices on the subject.

The amount of gun death should offend you, not me saying "I want this shit to stop".

I'm not offended by your desire for it to stop. I want it to stop as much as, or maybe even more than, you do, but that's not the only thing you've said. You've insulted and offended people by using strawmen and arguments that don't even apply to them.

Why don't you try actually reading what people write instead of immediately going on the offensive as if everyone is automatically against your arguments? It's exhausting!
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
(December 2, 2015 at 8:58 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(December 2, 2015 at 8:45 pm)RaphielDrake Wrote: Its the breast beating reference that got him fired up. Brian is strongly against that.
He believes anything nipple related should be protected at all costs. Hes actually a member of a bird watching organization that protests for that cause.
Its called BTBT. 

Because, the "far left" is a hoax. There are not enough people that literally want to remove all guns, nobody thinks that is practical even if I wanted to. Saying "far left" is as nutty as Trump thinking he can deport 11 million people. Again NOBODY is saying take away all guns. THAT is my point and falling for the right's code language gives them that fear to hide behind.

We can make less, make them harder to get so that the wrong people don't get them and yes, you don't need a spray weapon or huge clips. AGAIN nothing in that last sentence says " no guns at all".

If Boru is on the sane side great, so don't play into the gun worshipers language of fear.

Wrong people don't get them?
There's enough of your sick fuck "normal" first offenders. Solve that for us.
AU's and UK and NZ has.
There is only one way. And like you said, it can't happen in the US. To much love for guns.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(December 2, 2015 at 11:35 pm)Brian37 Wrote: So and again that still does not change that MOST mass shooters are born here. Nor does it change most gun deaths are in the home/neighborhood and the victim is murdered by someone they are familiar with. The PP shooter was not Muslim. The Church shooter was not Muslim.

Again, the makers and industry love this distraction, it avoids the real issue of ease of access to the guns.

Brian, the statistics clearly show that the solution to guns is more guns and bigger guns.
If everyone there had had a gun he wouldn't of stood a chance. What aren't you getting about this?
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
(December 2, 2015 at 11:50 pm)RaphielDrake Wrote:
(December 2, 2015 at 11:35 pm)Brian37 Wrote: So and again that still does not change that MOST mass shooters are born here. Nor does it change most gun deaths are in the home/neighborhood and the victim is murdered by someone they are familiar with. The PP shooter was not Muslim. The Church shooter was not Muslim.

Brian, the statistics clearly show that the solution to guns is more guns and bigger guns.
If everyone there had had a gun he wouldn't of stood a chance. What aren't you getting about this?

No, if more guns were a solution we would NOT have an increase in these events year after year. The AZ tea party shooters murdered TWO armed cops, then went into a Wal Mart and murdered an armed civilian. The Oregon shooting had people carrying on campus. On of them was military, that guy said he wanted to do something but his training kept him from it.

Is that really what you want? Everyone armed? That is a police state, a paranoid state, not a free society.
Latest facts about the killer:

http://heavy.com/news/2015/12/syed-sayee...lled-dead/
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(December 2, 2015 at 10:34 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Moses is fiction.  This mass-shooting shit is all too real.  Besides, if you add up all the non mass-shooting everyday it amounts to  a war.

And, to be expected.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/12/gop-cand...no-attack/

Quote:GOP candidates predictably neglect gun control in response to San Bernardino attack

Quote:GOP candidates Ben Carson, Jeb Bush, Lindsey Graham, Ted Cruz, Mike Huckabee, John Kasich and George Pataki all said their thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families.

Blow your fucking useless prayers out your asses you dumb shits.
I'm against gun control laws because it's asinine to deprive a nation's entire population of rights just because a few people get shot.  That's the Moses' complex.  People fall into the trap of thinking that if they have 100 million laws on the books that everything will be perfect.  While Moses may be fictional history does show that countless laws are not effective in regulating people's behaviors.  

If a person wants a gun he can steal one from a cop without having to be bothered with a silly-assed background check.  

Quote: I agree, but unfortunately many don't see it that way.
That's why the gun nuts can not be allowed to call the shots.   (pun intended.)

Quote:I'm against gun control laws because it's asinine to deprive a nation's entire population of rights just because a few people get shot.

There is no state in the union where you are allowed to drive drunk.  Why is that less an infringement of your fucking rights than saying you can not have an automatic or semi-automatic weapon?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVuspKSjfgA

Side note: Funny how right-wingers are afraid of ninja police when they're the ones who want bloated police forces and war on crime bullshit.
It is very important not to mistake hemlock for parsley, but to believe or not believe in God is not important at all. - Denis Diderot

We are the United States of Amnesia, we learn nothing because we remember nothing. - Gore Vidal

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many voices will it take? Brian37 20 1367 July 15, 2021 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  NRA, too many hands in the cookie jar? Gawdzilla Sama 11 890 November 28, 2020 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  how many of you think this is still about Mr Floyd? Drich 194 16236 July 6, 2020 at 1:28 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  How many people will die due to covid spread over memorial day CarveTheFive 20 1643 May 19, 2020 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  why are many american obsessed over maintainign the illusion of choice in healthcare? Cepheus Ace 8 1607 October 3, 2019 at 11:44 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Me likey, me likey a lot many! Brian37 18 1333 May 31, 2019 at 6:09 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Tornado Strikes Ottawa Many Homes Destroyed Massive Blackout Across The City Amarok 19 2252 September 24, 2018 at 6:09 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Yup. "Murrica Has No Shortage of Deplorable Motherfuckers Minimalist 202 24776 June 29, 2018 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Joods
  How Many Will Die Because The WLB Is A Fucking Moron? Minimalist 58 7840 December 10, 2017 at 9:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  One Hopes He Doesn't Want To Visit Drumpf's 'Murrica. Minimalist 16 2003 May 9, 2016 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon