Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2024, 8:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AF Bureau of Missing Persons
RE: AF Bureau of Missing Persons
(December 20, 2015 at 10:41 am)Evie Wrote: But seriously, I hope if you ever wanted to talk more... that I could be a good friend to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jKCa54blg8

ETA: At the 18 second mark.
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

(December 20, 2015 at 10:41 am)Evie Wrote: He's right you know. Sometimes we blow instead Hehe

But seriously, I hope if you ever wanted to talk more... that I could be a good friend to you.

I know Evie, I appreciate it.  Thank you! Smile
Everyone is welcome to the truth... and to compassion.

The bonus my friends get is I trust them. And the more of a friend they become the more time I have for them.

ETA: @ TRS: Are you saying you read what I said like what that guy said 18 seconds in? Would you want that sort of friendship with me? Blush

Angel

P.S. I may be fully straight but I think it's fun to flirt.
(December 20, 2015 at 11:09 am)TheRocketSurgeon Wrote:
(December 20, 2015 at 10:41 am)Evie Wrote: But seriously, I hope if you ever wanted to talk more... that I could be a good friend to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jKCa54blg8

ETA: At the 18 second mark.

Great movie, and great casting.

you know an actor is good when you really can't stand their character.
Very true MTL.

I love Shawshank but I think American History X is an even better movie. And that's saying a lot. Because Morgan Freeman because Morgan Freeman because Morgan Freeman because Morgan Freeman. Morgan Freeman.

P.S. Morgan Freeman.

P.P.S. Morgan Freeman, Morgan freeman... Morgan Freeman.

P.P.P.S. M.F.

P.P.P.PS. "M.F." Stands for "Morgan Freeman.". Morgan Freeman, Morgan Freeman.

Morgan Freeman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch5MEJk5ZCQ
Pyrrho hasn't been seen since last October. Anybody have any news?
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
I feel like some of this could be solved if more of us were FB friends.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
That would mean I'd have to sign up for Facebook.

[Image: 0278615_facebook_sucks_xlarge.png]

And even I have limits.
I would never expect you to
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Well, my facebook is simply my first and last names. The mods should have that in my acct info if I ever show AWOL.

ETA: The underscore in my email is replaced by a simple space in my FB acct.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mystery over missing phallic landmark zebo-the-fat 8 704 December 1, 2020 at 1:07 pm
Last Post: Apollo
  Missing Vorlon brewer 7 577 October 23, 2020 at 10:14 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  What are you missing these days? Gawdzilla Sama 18 1948 April 28, 2020 at 6:50 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Does Krokodil really eat a persons flesh while the persons alive? IanHulett 9 2295 July 16, 2015 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Am I missing much? Tea Earl Grey Hot 31 6104 December 8, 2013 at 8:26 pm
Last Post: Zazzy
  The Curious Case of Missing Me Meatball 30 13476 December 29, 2010 at 9:55 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Missing Missy - A David Thorne Original Tiberius 2 5583 July 4, 2010 at 8:03 am
Last Post: Paul the Human