Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 10:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AF Bureau of Missing Persons
AF Bureau of Missing Persons
MTL has not been seen since November 14th. Did she say she was going away?
http://rhondadenisejohnson.com/seenher.mp3
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
RE: AF Bureau of Missing Persons
Occasionally I think of Mr. Moncreiff. He was only here for like a month, but he was a super nice guy. He was a teacher at a Catholic school who was asked to resign after becoming an atheist.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
I don't think we ever worked out what happened to padraic did we?
Norman Humann used to crack me up the way she would pick on Uncle K.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Aristocat was talking to us and signing up for a Mafia game that was about to start the next day... and then never showed up. This was months ago. He hasn't been heard from since. I hope everything is ok with him.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(December 14, 2015 at 8:06 pm)Tiberius Wrote: I don't think we ever worked out what happened to padraic did we?

Kichi and Zen Badger were searching for him in Australia and then they disappeared.

Maybe its something about Australia?
(December 14, 2015 at 8:21 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(December 14, 2015 at 8:06 pm)Tiberius Wrote: I don't think we ever worked out what happened to padraic did we?

Kichi and Zen Badger were searching for him in Australia and then they disappeared.

Beccs
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
(December 14, 2015 at 8:21 pm)Minimalist Wrote:

Don't say that. One of my hearts is in Australia.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

--Voltaire

(December 14, 2015 at 8:24 pm)Exian Wrote:
(December 14, 2015 at 8:21 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Kichi and Zen Badger were searching for him in Australia and then they disappeared.

Beccs

Well now, if she's the clean-up woman over there, still she could share.

--Voltaire

I liked Jacob who switched sides to become an atheist but was never very comfortable with it. He started the Debate Using Just Memes thread.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mystery over missing phallic landmark zebo-the-fat 8 571 December 1, 2020 at 1:07 pm
Last Post: Apollo
  Missing Vorlon brewer 7 418 October 23, 2020 at 10:14 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  What are you missing these days? Gawdzilla Sama 18 1453 April 28, 2020 at 6:50 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Does Krokodil really eat a persons flesh while the persons alive? IanHulett 9 2067 July 16, 2015 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Am I missing much? Tea Earl Grey Hot 31 5301 December 8, 2013 at 8:26 pm
Last Post: Zazzy
  The Curious Case of Missing Me Meatball 30 12733 December 29, 2010 at 9:55 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Missing Missy - A David Thorne Original Tiberius 2 5448 July 4, 2010 at 8:03 am
Last Post: Paul the Human