Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 15, 2024, 10:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheism the unscientific belief (part one, two, and three)
RE: Atheism the unscientific belief (part one, two, and three)
Now i know why everyone thinks it's a waste of time debating with you.

Please cite your sources.According to you, since there are no results there is no evidence.All your claims so far are completely baseless and without a shred of evidence.
(January 14, 2016 at 6:09 am)Red_Wind Wrote: Now i know why everyone thinks it's a waste of time debating with you.

Please cite your sources.According to you, since there are no results there is no evidence.All your claims so far are completely baseless and without a shred of evidence.

Show me the evidence that you are in love with someone.
Cite sources.

Don't you realize how silly is your request?  Smile
(January 14, 2016 at 6:58 am)Little Rik Wrote:
(January 14, 2016 at 6:09 am)Red_Wind Wrote: Now i know why everyone thinks it's a waste of time debating with you.

Show me the evidence that you are in love with someone.
Cite sources.

I'm not the one claiming that i am in love with someone.Until you can back up your claims, your argument is moot.
(January 14, 2016 at 6:58 am)Little Rik Wrote: Show me the evidence that you are in love with someone.
Cite sources.[...]

Love without evidence of being loved back is called "stalking". Is this why India is the rape capital of the world?

And making paranormal claims without evidence is called "talking out of your crusty little bum-hole".
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
(January 14, 2016 at 7:06 am)Red_Wind Wrote:
(January 14, 2016 at 6:58 am)Little Rik Wrote: Show me the evidence that you are in love with someone.
Cite sources.

I'm not the one claiming that i am in love with someone.Until you can back up your claims, your argument is moot.

I already answer your question but you are not answering mine.
Suppose you are in love with someone and people ask you to give evidence of this love with citations.
Wouldn't you think that these people are nutcases?  Wink
(January 14, 2016 at 7:40 am)Little Rik Wrote:
(January 14, 2016 at 7:06 am)Red_Wind Wrote: I'm not the one claiming that i am in love with someone.Until you can back up your claims, your argument is moot.

I already answer your question but you are not answering mine.
Suppose you are in love with someone and people ask you to give evidence of this love with citations.

Didn't you make that request just now?

Quote:Show me the evidence that you are in love with someone.

Cite sources.

So you did. Nutcase.
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
(January 14, 2016 at 7:47 am)ApeNotKillApe Wrote:
(January 14, 2016 at 7:40 am)Little Rik Wrote: I already answer your question but you are not answering mine.

Didn't you make that request just now?

Quote:Show me the evidence that you are in love with someone.

Cite sources.

So you did. Nutcase.

Let us talk about nutcases Ape.
I reckon the nut case is the one who pretend to understand the non physical using physical tools.
Now that i gave you my explanation of nutcases you tell me who you reckon is a nutcase.  I'm all ears!
(January 14, 2016 at 8:26 am)Little Rik Wrote:
(January 14, 2016 at 7:47 am)ApeNotKillApe Wrote: Didn't you make that request just now?

So you did. Nutcase.

Let us talk about nutcases Ape.
I reckon the nut case is the one who pretend to understand the non physical using physical tools.
Now that i gave you my explanation of nutcases you tell me who you reckon is a nutcase.  I'm all ears!

You. You are a nutcase. You're a delusional unhinged moon-barking few-sandwiches-short-of-a-picnic crackpot bedlam maniac crazy person. You are a loony, sir, a loony.
(January 14, 2016 at 8:35 am)ApeNotKillApe Wrote:
(January 14, 2016 at 8:26 am)Little Rik Wrote: Let us talk about nutcases Ape.

You. You are a nutcase. You're a delusional unhinged moon-barking few-sandwiches-short-of-a-picnic crackpot bedlam maniac crazy person. You are a loony, sir, a loony.

You are blathering and blathering again and again but you can not keep up with the point that i made.
I repeat the point.
How can you think you can understand what is not physical using physical tools?
If you can not answer the question with something that make sense you LOSE.
You can keep on swearing and engage in personal attack but that will not help you
getting out the sewer you are in.  Wink
(January 14, 2016 at 9:13 am)Little Rik Wrote:
(January 14, 2016 at 8:35 am)ApeNotKillApe Wrote: You. You are a nutcase. You're a delusional unhinged moon-barking few-sandwiches-short-of-a-picnic crackpot bedlam maniac crazy person. You are a loony, sir, a loony.

You are blathering and blathering again and again but you can not keep up with the point that i made.
I repeat the point.
How can you think you can understand what is not physical using physical tools?
If you can not answer the question with something that make sense you LOSE.
You can keep on swearing and engage in personal attack but that will not help you
getting out the sewer you are in.  Wink

You are a loony.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christian and Atheism Worldwide Demographics: Current Realities and Future Trends. Nishant Xavier 55 2940 July 9, 2023 at 6:07 am
Last Post: no one
  How do I deal with the belief that maybe... Just maybe... God exists and I'm... Gentle_Idiot 75 6853 November 23, 2022 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How may one refute the religious stonewall argument "all is one"? Osopatata 29 2898 December 21, 2020 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Philosophical Failures of Christian Apologetics, Part 11: The Holy Spirit Cepheus Ace 18 3125 June 22, 2020 at 7:45 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Belief in God is a clinic Interaktive 55 5976 April 1, 2019 at 10:55 pm
Last Post: LostLocke
  Is atheism a belief? Agnostico 1023 88725 March 16, 2019 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Catharsis
  Isn't Atheism anti Christian than anti religious? Western part atleast Kibbi 14 3601 October 5, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  Do you know that homeopathy doesn't work, or do you just lack belief that it does? I_am_not_mafia 24 5385 August 25, 2018 at 4:34 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Two Myths I Wish Atheists Would Stop Buying Into Rhondazvous 26 4840 June 7, 2018 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Why Atheism/Secular Humanism... Part II TheReal 53 26155 April 23, 2018 at 4:48 pm
Last Post: Mystic