Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 18, 2024, 10:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hope for America!!
RE: Hope for America!!
(April 18, 2016 at 9:39 am)abaris Wrote:
(April 18, 2016 at 9:37 am)Bella Morte Wrote: Or becomes a serial killer or some shit.  Undecided

At the very least they learn that violence is acceptable to solve disagreements.

It IS acceptable to solve some disagreements you hippy douche, or are you just going to sit there on your knees while the next jihadie John saws off your head with a dull knife?
(April 18, 2016 at 10:13 am)Drich Wrote:
(April 18, 2016 at 9:39 am)abaris Wrote: At the very least they learn that violence is acceptable to solve disagreements.

It IS acceptable to solve some disagreements you hippy douche, or are you just going to sit there on your knees while the next jihadie John saws off your head with a dull knife?

What would Jesus do?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(April 18, 2016 at 10:04 am)Drich Wrote:
(April 18, 2016 at 9:35 am)Thena323 Wrote: So be it. 

If your child develops a spanking fetish as adult, just don't ask yourself How or Why.
You'd be the one that taught him/her to associate a hot, red ass with love and concern, Dummy.

Once my child grows up I don't care if they turn gay and beat each other stupid with tire irons. My obligation is full filled at adulthood, from that point on they can do whatever they want.

Ha ha...Yeah, okay. You don't expect anyone to believe that, do you? Rolleyes

Good news, Drich...If your child(ren) DO happen to develop a spanking fetish into adulthood, they can just call it Christian Domestic "Discipline".
http://site.themarriagebed.com/bible/scr...discipline
(April 18, 2016 at 10:08 am)Mathilda Wrote:
(April 18, 2016 at 10:06 am)Drich Wrote: they can do that too. It's not on me to live another's life even if it is my own child.

Evidently he doesn't understand the concept of empathy ...

Wait... I don't get it. The job of a parent is to raise their children how they think is best for their child until they become of legal age, right? It's not to say parents disown their children after they are legal just that after children are old enough to make their own decisions -patents should respect that and not make decisions for them.
I don't understand your point as to why this process shows a lack of empathy on the parents part,could you explain please?
(April 18, 2016 at 10:13 am)Drich Wrote: It IS acceptable to solve some disagreements you hippy douche, or are you just going to sit there on your knees while the next jihadie John saws off your head with a dull knife?

I'm shivering in my boots already.

But thanks for derailing. Last I checked, this was about beating up kids and not Jihady Joe. Your choice of topic, not mine. But if you're starting to feel uncomfortable with it, feel free to give us another insight into your christian world. In another thread to puke over.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(April 18, 2016 at 9:54 am)Mathilda Wrote:
(April 18, 2016 at 9:28 am)Drich Wrote: The reason this is heart warming is because this little boy is learning accountability. In that you can't kick teachers and spit in their face when they try and reason with you.

What he is learning is that he can only kick teachers and spit in their face if he can get away with it.

What he is not learning is empathy or the ability to question authority.

If the kid does not have sense enough not to run out in traffic, and does not have sense or respect for his teacher not to kick and spit in her face then common sense should be telling you that empathy is not a concern he has nor will he have. The child must first be centered and taken out of the mind set that has him endangering himself and others first and foremost. Then he is to be taught not to kick and spit. Once he can be reason with then you can bring in the lessons on empathy. Otherwise what do you think will happen when you try and talk about empathy when his mind is on running out into traffic?
(April 18, 2016 at 9:56 am)abaris Wrote:
(April 18, 2016 at 9:50 am)Drich Wrote: Again if morality has indeed changed, then who's to say your version is indeed right?

You know, if your standard was the right one, the canon, as they say, I'm happily in the wrong. And I will continue to be wrong till breathing my last. Makes all the difference between being a human emphatic being and a raging beast.

And I have nooo problem letting you be wrong. Just keep all that crap to yourself when those who want to be right actively do so.
(April 18, 2016 at 9:59 am)Crossless1 Wrote:
(April 18, 2016 at 9:45 am)Drich Wrote: and if he responds to positive your warm gentle tone, with a kick to the gentiles and a loogie to the face??

A kick to the Gentiles? WWPD?

set phasers to stun and blast that little Klingon
(April 18, 2016 at 10:14 am)Maelstrom Wrote:
(April 18, 2016 at 10:13 am)Drich Wrote: It IS acceptable to solve some disagreements you hippy douche, or are you just going to sit there on your knees while the next jihadie John saws off your head with a dull knife?

What would Jesus do?

Jesus was in a life or death situation where people looked to stone Him and he just 'Disappeared.'

WWJD doesn't seem to always work for us. unless your a ninja or batman.
(April 18, 2016 at 10:21 am)Drich Wrote: And I have nooo problem letting you be wrong. Just keep all that crap to yourself when those who want to be right actively do so.

ROFLOL ROFLOL ROFLOL ROFLOL

Look who's talking.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is this fake news? I hope so, but I do not know... FlatAssembler 5 825 June 2, 2021 at 4:24 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  America's newest chess master Foxaèr 9 636 May 20, 2021 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  [Serious] Josh Hawley is the most dangerous man in America WinterHold 15 829 January 9, 2021 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The REAL Threat To America BrianSoddingBoru4 11 1040 December 15, 2020 at 1:21 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Hope Springs Covid. Brian37 8 760 October 2, 2020 at 9:49 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  America’s Chief Export BrianSoddingBoru4 107 5855 April 21, 2020 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  A Saudi hit and run criminal breaks his electric ankle bracelet and flees America WinterHold 22 2880 April 15, 2019 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  [Serious] America can you pls stop meddling in countries you have no busienss in. Cepheus Ace 44 2791 March 26, 2019 at 11:51 am
  Another day another mass shooting in America downbeatplumb 35 4809 August 29, 2018 at 4:29 pm
  America is introducing 3D-printed guns now Alexmahone 29 2889 August 1, 2018 at 8:06 pm
Last Post: TaraJo