Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 27, 2024, 7:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am Jesus
RE: I am Jesus
No... this thread is crap. Seems the OP has abandoned it. Maybe he's off battling starvation and disease or picking avocados or doing yard work. Who the hell knows.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
My ex husband desperately wanted to name our son Jesus Manuel. I'm really glad I convinced him to go with Justin instead.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(May 11, 2016 at 12:48 pm)Alex K Wrote: THE LIGHT INSIDE YOU WILL LET YOU SEE FURTHER THAN ANY FIRE.

THE TRANSCENDENT VIBRATIONS THAT ENCOMPASS THE ETHER RADIATE COMPASSION

and

MAN WITH HAND IN POCKET FEELS COCKY.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Quote:LISTEN TO ME, RAMTHASHAKRA KRISHNA,

Screw that.  Worship RAMALAMADINGDONG

He's got a song and everything.

It's been a while since we had a word-salad Deepak Chopra wannabe on here.

(Except for Little Rik, of course.)

The generator gave me: "Perceptual reality meditates on unique love".

http://wisdomofchopra.com/
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

"Everything meditates on cosmic fulfillment"
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
So. . . when I was pre-teen there were a couple guys in my home town who claimed to be Jesus. It was the sixties then, and they didn't live in town at the same time, but they both wore their hair long, were shod in sandals, and proclaimed themselves the second coming. They were a little odd, as Jesus dressed in clothes contemporary to his time period not David's. And I never read Jesus was against baths. But they had disciples. Do you have disciples? Because until you can show you have some disciples, I think the 1960s hippies have got you beat.

I do have a miracle request though, can you translate your previous posts into German, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Arabic, Greek, Ancient Greek, Gaelic, and Cantonese, well enough to convince native speakers you are one of them? How about Navaho, do you speak Navaho? Finnish? Perhaps Persian. Because god would speak them all.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
(May 11, 2016 at 2:03 am)Love333 Wrote: I am Jesus, I have come to save you from your sins.

I have come because we are still in the age of Pisces and we must change our ways so we can finally enter the age of Aquarius again.
I am working to stay completely pure for you. Remember - you are my equal and I love you

Ask me anything Smile

No no i don't need "saving" just move along. And please no i don't need your love.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
"The future imparts reality to total acceptance of abstract beauty."
Why is Jesus wasting time trolling Internet forums instead of going out and using his superpowers to cure some kid's cancer or something?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In Christianity, Does Jesus' Soul Have Anything To Do With Why Jesus Is God? JesusIsGod7 18 7355 October 7, 2014 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist
  Jesus the Spiritual Warrior vs Jesus the Sacrificial Lamb Dosaiah 8 7456 December 5, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist