Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 27, 2024, 3:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SURVIVOR
RE: SURVIVOR
Sad

Now, it's just plain weird. I will say that on the whole, everybody has become more likeable (the few left, I guess). 

I'm not sure how I feel about the jury. It's a stressful enough game without thinking about the jury.

But, as my mother says, "be careful what you wish for. It may come true."
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Sad, poor Joe. Too bad that people's games are being so affected by all the medivacs this season.

Right now, if it's a final 3, I'm thinking it's either Tai, Michelle and Cydney or Tai, Michelle and Aubrey. I don't see Aubrey and Cydney wanting to go to the end with each other.

If it's a final 2 then I have no idea.
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
I like Tai, Aubrey and Cydney the most. I'm OK with any of them winning at this point. I am really sad about Joe. Totally sucks to get a meal and it contribute to getting pulled from the game. He is a great guy though and I don't think he took it too hard.
[Image: dc52deee8e6b07186c04ff66a45fd204.jpg]
I had to "pick" this season to be my first, huh?
All those sick people....
Being my first.... I don't know what happens next... (well I have an idea, but will see....)
(May 12, 2016 at 6:06 pm)pocaracas Wrote: I had to "pick" this season to be my first, huh?
All those sick people....

Medical evacs aren't really all that common. This has to be a record.

Quote:Being my first.... I don't know what happens next... (well I have an idea, but will see....)

Everyone gets put in a communal cage and Probst throws in a shiv.

Shit I forgot the spoiler tags.
(May 12, 2016 at 4:10 pm)Kitty Galore Wrote: I like Tai, Aubrey and Cydney the most. I'm OK with any of them winning at this point. I am really sad about Joe. Totally sucks to get a meal and it contribute to getting pulled from the game. He is a great guy though and I don't think he took it too hard.

Like I said last night, I would be happy with any of the current 4+Joe. I really wanted a Joe+Tai+Aubrey final 3. Now like you I'm rooting Tai+Aubrey+Sydney. I'd really prefer to not see Tai and Aubrey get split up.
(May 12, 2016 at 6:16 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Everyone gets put in a communal cage and Probst throws in a shiv.

Shit I forgot the spoiler tags.

Really????? Begging

Oh no, oh no, oh no! Panic
Shivs, OK. Shivas, no.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Who's Probst?
And what's a shiv?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SURVIVOR 35: HHH Clueless Morgan 65 7631 December 23, 2017 at 6:03 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Which is the best survivor season? ErGingerbreadMandude 4 1092 October 22, 2017 at 9:34 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  SURVIVOR: Game Changers Clueless Morgan 83 11409 May 30, 2017 at 7:28 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Hey Ho's, anyone else watching Survivor this season: GenX'ers vs Millennials Whateverist 3 1339 December 2, 2016 at 12:15 am
Last Post: Aegon
  SURVIVOR: Millennials vs. Gen X c172 5 758 September 26, 2016 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: Aegon