Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2024, 9:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am Jesus
RE: I am Jesus
KUSA! Welcome back!
How were the natives down under! None tried to eat you?

When d'ya get back?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I am Jesus
(May 17, 2016 at 7:24 am)ignoramus Wrote: KUSA! Welcome back!
How were the natives down under! None tried to eat you?

When d'ya get back?

It was great! I enjoyed visiting your country and hope to go back one day.

I got back the middle of April and nothing ate me.

I love the coffee there. I drank flat white everyday.
Yes, this is the way. Let the positive energy flow through you & connect with each other. I hope I am not too late. Kindness, courage, & wisdom must flow.

Travel. It allows us to break away and see that others are really just like us.
I am Jesus
(May 17, 2016 at 1:25 pm)Love333 Wrote: Yes, this is the way. Let the positive energy flow through you & connect with each other. I hope I am not too late. Kindness, courage, & wisdom must flow.

Travel. It allows us to break away and see that others are really just like us.

Can you take me to heaven so I can look around?
I actually agreed with that last sentence. (The one about travel.)

Hey, Jesus!  What's your take on Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda in Miami?  He claims to be both Jesus of Nazareth and the Antichrist at the same time, he has "666" tattoos (and his thousands of followers have gotten the same mark to be like god) - - his followers have made him very rich.  It's apparently a lucrative gig.  His followers don't pray to god, they pray to him, because he is god.  Of course, he hasn't healed anyone, or walked across any swimming pools, so you could probably show him up pretty easily, right? 
  http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/02/16/miami.p...eref=yahoo

Or there is this guy in Australia who says he's the second coming and the Pope is the Antichrist.  His name is Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall.  He claims that it's HIS face on the Shroud of Turin.  That's a little more convincing than the other guy.  
http://www.christianpost.com/news/austra...st-142004/

There sure are a lot of Jesus's around, and I'm not even counting Mexican gardeners.  I'm waiting for the one who can levitate, walk on water in front of TV cameras, and show major scars on his wrists.  It that you?     Angel
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
(May 17, 2016 at 1:42 pm)drfuzzy Wrote: I actually agreed with that last sentence. (The one about travel.)

Hey, Jesus!  What's your take on Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda in Miami?  He claims to be both Jesus of Nazareth and the Antichrist at the same time, he has "666" tattoos (and his thousands of followers have gotten the same mark to be like god) - - his followers have made him very rich.  It's apparently a lucrative gig.  His followers don't pray to god, they pray to him, because he is god.  Of course, he hasn't healed anyone, or walked across any swimming pools, so you could probably show him up pretty easily, right? 
  http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/02/16/miami.p...eref=yahoo

Or there is this guy in Australia who says he's the second coming and the Pope is the Antichrist.  His name is Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall.  He claims that it's HIS face on the Shroud of Turin.  That's a little more convincing than the other guy.  
http://www.christianpost.com/news/austra...st-142004/

There sure are a lot of Jesus's around, and I'm not even counting Mexican gardeners.  I'm waiting for the one who can levitate, walk on water in front of TV cameras, and show major scars on his wrists.  It that you?     Angel

I love Luis's courage just as I love you. But does he truly search for the truth night and day as I do? Does he educate himself night and day on the way the world works? He bases his beliefs on Paul yet does not know that the Gnostics still have John The Baptists head.

The messiah will die in his early 30's, so will I. These men do not fit the picture. Yet, I admire their courage.

The mark of the beast is coming fast. It is not a tattoo of the number of the beast. It is a tracking device that men with much more evil have created. It is called RFID or radio frequency identification. People who do not receive it will be beheaded just like in the past. As far as the father tells me at this moment - Prince Harry will implement this. Peace & love Smile

http://youtu.be/KmoEZWb3wqQ
(May 17, 2016 at 2:23 pm)Love333 Wrote:
(May 17, 2016 at 1:42 pm)drfuzzy Wrote:

I love Luis's courage just as I love you. But does he truly search for the truth night and day as I do? Does he educate himself night and day on the way the world works? He bases his beliefs on Paul yet does not know that the Gnostics still have John The Baptists head.

The messiah will die in his early 30's, so will I. These men do not fit the picture. Yet, I admire their courage.

The mark of the beast is coming fast. It is not a tattoo of the number of the beast. It is a tracking device that men with much more evil have created. It is called RFID or radio frequency identification. People who do not receive it will be beheaded just like in the past. As far as the father tells me at this moment - Prince Harry will implement this. Peace & love Smile

http://youtu.be/KmoEZWb3wqQ

Ha.  You're creative for a poe, gotta give you that much.  Prince Harry, huh?  Aw.  And he's seems like such a good guy.  So, imitation is the best form of flattery, I suppose.  Nobody seems capable of actually proving the claim though.
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
Love, why 333? Half of 666?
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
I am Jesus
(May 17, 2016 at 7:38 pm)Mamacita Wrote: Love, why 333? Half of 666?

The number 3 refers to the Trinity, and means that you are receiving divine protection, help, and guidance.

In most cases, if you are seeing a lot of 3's, this is an Angel Number sign that you have a close connection to Jesus, the son in the Holy Trinity.

33 means that Jesus is with you and helping you.

333 means that Jesus is emphasizing the message that you've been receiving. For example, if you've had repetitive thoughts to take positive and healthful action, the repeated 3's are a sign to take action without delay or hesitation. After all, most prayers are answered when we take divinely guided action steps.

The more 3's that you see in a sequence, the stronger the message is emphasized. Some people see rows of 3's immediately after praying, and the numbers are validation that their prayers have been heard and are being answered.

3's can also signal that you are on the path of spiritual growth and are now living from Love, your higher self, and the Holy Spirit -- this is especially true if you're also seeing a lot of white dove images lately.

Pythagoras taught that 3 was a nobel number because it is the only number which is the sum of all of the numbers below it. It therefore is the symbol for "As above, so below," which is symbolized by the 3-sided pyramid or triangle.
Well... uh... I got nothin'.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In Christianity, Does Jesus' Soul Have Anything To Do With Why Jesus Is God? JesusIsGod7 18 7681 October 7, 2014 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist
  Jesus the Spiritual Warrior vs Jesus the Sacrificial Lamb Dosaiah 8 7593 December 5, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist