Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 4, 2024, 5:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do women slut shame men? They should slut shame women more than they already do
RE: Why do women slut shame men? They should slut shame women more than they already do
(May 31, 2016 at 8:37 am)Errol Monite Wrote: Who wants to know the 3 differences between an adult female and a child?

I think your mom might be interested. Go tell her right now.
Or whatever's left of her in the freezer... Dodgy
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
RE: Why do women slut shame men? They should slut shame women more than they already do
Due to popular demand, I will now reveal the 1...no, 2...nay...3! 3 differences between an adult female and a child. Ready?

1) An adult female has the body of an adult
2) An adult female has the vocabulary of an adult
3) An adult female has just enough intelligence to ape an adult

Other than that, women are literally, psychologically, children. There's no great mystery about women. They are literally children, that's it.
Lol. Good stuff.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
When putting fresh garlic with something in a frying pan, I often have the problem that it acquires a bitter taste or becomes too dark. Does anyone have tips how to work with fresh garlic when frying stuff?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Ahh. You came to the right place. You don't put that garlic in until about 3 minutes prior to plating.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
You're welcome.

(May 31, 2016 at 9:09 am)Errol Monite Wrote: Due to popular demand, I will now reveal the 1...no, 2...nay...3! 3 differences between an adult female and a child. Ready?

1) An adult female has the body of an adult
2) An adult female has the vocabulary of an adult
3) An adult female has just enough intelligence to ape an adult

Other than that, women are literally, psychologically, children. There's no great mystery about women. They are literally children, that's it.

It was a lazy summer's evening in Ponyville and I was taking a nice stroll through the park, but I wasn't alone. A tall white unicorn walked close with me, his height didn't bother me instead it made me feel more safer. I enjoyed having these walks around the park especially when he is by my side, I treasured these moments.
The birds were singing and the long grass smelt sweet, it's these little things that make these memories great for me. The sun was setting in the west, leaving the sky peach and yellow. Up ahead on a little hill was a large pink blossom tree blowing in the soft summer breeze, I remember him fetching me there for our first date to watch the sunset. We both laid under the blossom tree and admired the sunset, I never got tired of doing this and I don't think I ever will.
“I think this is the best scene I've ever witnessed.” I whispered softly. “It's these little simple things that makes life worth living, don't you agree Qahzahaan?”
“It does Milady.” his voice was like silk to my ears. “It truly does.”
I felt like a lovestruck filly, my heart was thumping so heart against my chest, I thought I was going to exploded. I tucked myself into his warmth while he leaned his head into mine, I felt so happy for the first time in a long time. I've got a close community of friends that I deeply care for, my sister Toffee's dreams and wishes were coming true and I've finally found a stallion that I can share my long life with. The future will bring its suffering but for now, I didn't cared.

Five centuries later and Equestria has changed totally and so had I.
“Are you fine my dear?” I asked. “If you want you can head back.”
“Don't be ridiculous.” Qahzahaan protested, walking by my side. “I've made it this far, I'm not going to stop when we are so close.”
I smiled fondly at him, his hind legs were getting frail but he was too proud to ask for help. Qahzahaan hasn't changed much apart in appearance apart from gaining more battle scars but my love only grew for him, his leafy green eyes studied me.
“Do not worry about me Milady.” he said and then nuzzled my nose. “I'm a lot stronger than you think.”
I continued walking down the old paths that we use to take together before we moved away, to rule a new kingdom. I was searching for something and in my heart, I hoped that it was still there. My search concluded when I saw the large pink blossom tree on the little hill, I couldn't believe my eyes, it was still there after all these years. We both rushed up the tree, after bring apart from it for so long, it felt like returning home.
“I can't believe it's still here.” I said in disbelief. “I thought it would have withered a long time ago.”
I lightly touched the old heart craving that was engraved into the wood.
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
(May 31, 2016 at 9:24 am)Alex K Wrote: When putting fresh garlic with something in a frying pan, I often have the problem that it acquires a bitter taste or becomes too dark. Does anyone have tips how to work with fresh garlic when frying stuff?

Or you can saute the garlic briefly and then remove it from the pan before adding anything else.  The oil will carry the flavor without a bitter after taiste.  It's a Chinese method.  

Do you ever use ever use the spices from one culture and the cooking methods of another?  I often stir fry shrimp and scallions using fresh basil, garlic, lemon.  I serve it over egg noodles or pilaf rather than plain rice.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
When I first tried out garlic chicken I thought it'd be fantastic. But it wasn't any good. I don't recommend garlic chicken to anyone.
(May 31, 2016 at 5:03 am)The_Empress Wrote:
(May 31, 2016 at 5:01 am)Errol Monite Wrote: What's your definition?

I don't have one; it's part of why I'm asking for yours.

My definition of Slut is Errol Monites mum.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Men are robbers Interaktive 11 1629 November 10, 2022 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Should I stay or should I go? POLITICAL op/ed Brian37 53 7188 August 26, 2021 at 11:43 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Why you should fear Trump's pick for Supreme Court Judge Foxaèr 75 4351 October 31, 2020 at 10:52 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  "Defeating Trump is more important than all of us" Foxaèr 44 4024 March 15, 2020 at 7:19 am
Last Post: Chad32
  People do not know how close they really are until they start a war with somebody WinterHold 5 999 October 10, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Trump supporters-why are they so sensitive? A Godzilla fan 27 2121 September 5, 2019 at 11:11 am
Last Post: Drich
  Do ( D )s sell more guns than ( R )s? onlinebiker 170 13612 February 22, 2019 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Does positive masculinity exist? Men correct the woman. Aroura 52 4786 October 1, 2018 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  This is Why ICE Should Be Abolished Minimalist 2 629 September 13, 2018 at 9:34 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Can You Guess Which Countries Have More "Women In Parliament" Than The USA? ReptilianPeon 7 1500 July 13, 2018 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: Minimalist