Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 21, 2024, 1:58 am

Poll: What say you? Should man nips be prohibited or mandatory?
This poll is closed.
Absolutely no man nips ever
32.43%
12 32.43%
All mans are required to post nips
67.57%
25 67.57%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man Nips Referendum
RE: Man Nips Referendum
(June 27, 2016 at 8:36 pm)Losty Wrote: Hammy is enough for me to get pervy. If you need more send out an emergency request. For the cause.

Well I'm willing to trade mit for mat with certain individuals  Big Grin

There should be a new rule. Every adult male is required to post their nipples on this forum. Every adult female is required to post photos of their ass in order to remain on this forums. Failure to do so results in an automatic ban. Sounds fair, right?  Tongue
It would be like the eyes thread Big Grin
(June 27, 2016 at 8:47 pm)energizer bunny Wrote: There should be a new rule. Every adult male is required to post their nipples on this forum. Every adult female is required to post photos of their ass in order to remain on this forums. Failure to do so results in an automatic ban. Sounds fair, right?  Tongue

Well, I guess, under your rules, I get to stay.

Tongue

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
(June 27, 2016 at 8:47 pm)energizer bunny Wrote: There should be a new rule. Every adult male is required to post their nipples on this forum. Every adult female is required to post photos of their ass in order to remain on this forums. Failure to do so results in an automatic ban. Sounds fair, right?  Tongue

I'm in

(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Pretty sure Vorlon would prefer to see some winky asshole than nips.
(June 27, 2016 at 8:52 pm)Whateverist the White Wrote:

Pretty sure Vorlon would prefer to see some winky asshole than nips.

It's twink not winky, and vorlon likes the manbears

0/10

So...I think we have a clear winner. I'll make a thread in the staff area so we can start writing up a new rule

0/10

Awesome, I'll give you a hand.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(July 3, 2016 at 11:51 am)Losty Wrote: So...I think we have a clear winner. I'll make a thread in the staff area so we can start writing up a new rule

I knew my idea i mentioned above would eventually sink in. Go for it. Make it mandatory.  Tongue