Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 17, 2024, 8:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texas looks to follow UK's example
RE: Texas looks to follow UK's example
(June 28, 2016 at 3:16 am)Bella Morte Wrote:
(June 28, 2016 at 3:11 am)abaris Wrote: I don't even bother anymore to fact check anything Wyrd links to. It's always on these lines. Always from the extreme right, always sensationalist. This guy is one of our select few members entirely covered in tinfoil.

Hey, no disagreement on this one. The guy's a bit of an idiot. I just wanted some opinions from other Americans is all. I'm sure they think the same as us, though.

Woggie is not representative at all. He's dumber than your average American, possesed of a bigotry that is perhaps a little more common but a lot more virulent, and has a self-esteem entirely unwarranted judging from his posting here. In short, if brains were dynamite he wouldn't have enough to push out a silent fart.

(June 28, 2016 at 4:57 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(June 28, 2016 at 3:16 am)Bella Morte Wrote: Hey, no disagreement on this one. The guy's a bit of an idiot. I just wanted some opinions from other Americans is all. I'm sure they think the same as us, though.

Woggie is not representative at all. He's dumber than your average American, possesed of a bigotry that is perhaps a little more common but a lot more virulent, and has a self-esteem entirely unwarranted judging from his posting here. In short, if brains were dynamite he wouldn't have enough to push out a silent fart.

Thank you for the reply, Thump. I thought so.

Smile
Wait, did you just call me "Trump"?!

Wtf, over?

(June 28, 2016 at 5:04 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Wait, did you just call me "Trump"?!

Wtf, over?

Whoops! Sorry!

Totally unintentional, nobody deserves that.
(June 28, 2016 at 5:04 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Wait, did you just call me "Trump"?!

Wtf, over?

Who knows, who's really behind any internet personality? But for your post record he would have to go very deep undercover. And maybe have a brain transplant on the side.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
As many insults as I've gotten here, that MUST be the worst!

[Image: 59780535.jpg]
I'm late back to the game I know and we have moved on to bashing WOG for good reason but let's step back a moment cause I didn't get to help bash the southern states. I was actually born in Georgia and while I have no love for it I must say it is ten fold better than Alabama and Mississippi.
(June 28, 2016 at 10:41 am)mlmooney89 Wrote: I was actually born in Georgia and while I have no love for it I must say it is ten fold better than Alabama and Mississippi.

My bother lived and worked at Atlanta for a few years. It didn't strike me as particularly bad when visiting, which I did during the Olympics. My brother also was pretty happy there.

I guess, as with every place on earth, it all depends where you live. Countriside or town, nice suburban neighbourhood or junk town.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Ugh no let's trash talk Alabama and Mississippi lol that is a favorite past time for me

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Texas Law could circumvent Roe V. Wade Cecelia 55 4607 September 29, 2021 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  looks like the orange man group making a come back.. Drich 190 12116 December 25, 2020 at 10:03 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Voting Machines Switching Votes in Texas ReptilianPeon 5 947 October 31, 2018 at 8:24 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Looks Like The WLB Got Hoodwinked Minimalist 53 6317 June 14, 2018 at 7:06 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Looks Like The Bromance Is Over Minimalist 31 2372 June 5, 2018 at 6:04 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  So This Is An Example Of What Democrats Are Supposed To Engage Minimalist 11 1850 November 9, 2017 at 12:46 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Looks like the NRA is at it again NuclearEnergy 46 8137 August 7, 2017 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Looks like our so called president is creating more enemries NuclearEnergy 5 1343 June 18, 2017 at 9:41 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Looks like Macron wins French Presidential Election easily TheRealJoeFish 30 7716 May 8, 2017 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Nanny
  Looks Like The Russkis Regret Their Choice Minimalist 24 7506 April 19, 2017 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist