Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 10, 2024, 10:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question's for God.
RE: Question's for God.
(September 13, 2016 at 10:01 am)Little Rik Wrote:
(September 12, 2016 at 7:05 am)Jörmungandr Wrote: No, these NDEs are only proof that people had an experience.  Karma and reincarnation are not required to have these experiences.  You're really bad at this.  What about the experiences these people have requires karma and reincarnation?  And no the life flashing before ones eyes is not a prerequisite for other aspects of an NDE experience.  You're making generalizations that just aren't true.  Pick any two NDEs in which you think karma and reincarnation are a must and show that those experiences could not have simply been all a kind of dream.  You're assuming that the experience is of something real.  Making an assumption about NDEs is not providing evidence, it's assuming what you need to provide evidence for.

You know, with the frequency with which you get details wrong about NDEs, I don't believe you've read them yourself.  You're just making generalizations based on what you've been told.

Wrong again yog.  Banging Head On Desk

I read not few of these NDEs but many hundreds and 99% of them follow the same path.
They all indicate that God is real and immortality is a reality.

You're full of shit, as usual.

Quote:LIFE REVIEW

The review of one's life was common in 62% of the cases. While some witnessed the review from beginning to end, others saw it in reverse order, from present day back to the beginning.

And while for some it appeared to be a "highlights reel," others felt like they were witness to every event and detail of their lives.

GOD

Meeting a figure that appeared to be God or some divine being was reported by 56% of experiences. Interestingly, 75% of people who consider themselves atheists reported these divine figures.

The 10 Most Common Elements of a Near-Death Experience

I could equally as well call you "Little Liar Rik".  There is no element that is common in anywhere close to 99% of the cases.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(September 13, 2016 at 5:12 pm)Arkilogue Wrote:
(September 13, 2016 at 9:34 am)Little Rik Wrote: Several people during their NDE experience ask the angels what is the best religion.
The answer was.....the best religion is the religion that get you closer to God........but most of those who had an NDE experience found that spirituality is the best of the best.
Many religions tell us that their religion is the best and God can only be found with them.
I would be very very careful to get stuck in this sort of dogmas but as far as you act with an open mind and with sincerity there shouldn't be any problem.

By the way what you mean with yoga of light?  Huh

I see the worlds religions as outer static forms of a fluent inner spirituality which is a growth process/relationship between the individual soul and God. They can help get the ball rolling like a small pot for a sprout but the plant, if tended properly, will out grow the pot. If it's left there too long and not planted in a larger pot or the soil of the earth, the plant will grow circular roots (root binding) that will choke the plant to death even after it's transplanted, unless they are cut off. So it is with the soul.

Yoga of light = Exercise of the mind for attaining unity awareness of parts. A conscientious practice of consciousness.  It involves take the perspective of different shapes, motions, and reflective membranes that correspond to the numbers 1-10. I simply go through each number in order, becoming the orientation it describes and look out upon the universe as that shaping function.  

As I reach 10, I center myself, made space and stillness within myself, oriented myself in 5d (easily explained), reflect upon my progression and projection, then I bring my attention back to my body and summon emotion like digging a well for water. From there I heat the water with my will and thoughts arise like clouds. I gather good vapors and heat them with my will again to generate passion and all the energy of intention to carry me through the day. All before I get out of bed in the morning.

I don't always complete it and sometimes I forget to do it but I usually make time for it sometime during the day...sometimes several times as I need/want to. But the more successful I am, the more information I have to work with = more choices = more volitional influence over the creation of my life.

What it's designed to do is highlight the individual parts and functions of the mind so as to gain volition and stopping/steering power over mental/emotional processing that is largely instantaneous and unconscious in most people most of the time, self included.

Non-volitional example: Person wakes up, they feel "groggy" and their first thought is to make some coffee. The body is motivated (eventually) to roll out of bed and stumble into the kitchen. They might as well still be dreaming.

While we're alive there will always be a background stimulus from the world in a variety of directions. But mainly it's the mode of thought itself that must be arrested and put into new volitional use. Through various trigger mechanisms we get railroaded into trains of thought/emotional consequence that travel like serpents and wind around as a 2d traveling line in psychic space.  It is much easier to see in the dream state where your emotional train influences, drives and "creates" the dream world around you (until you learn to lucid dream).

In the waking world your emotional state drives the creation of your internal world. Gaining mastery over this is the handling of serpents.  They're slick, strong, hard to get a hold of, most bite and some are poisonous....but don't be afraid, it's all you.

Inside of a winding around, uncontrolled (emotionally driven) 2d like state of mental travel, the change of that function is into a straight line of thought that you can aim in any direction and control the release of, while you are holding space as a sovereign entity with full dominion of all that is inside your kingdom of heaven. That's the goal anyway!

Practice, practice, practice Wink

Cool.

(September 13, 2016 at 5:44 pm)ScienceAf Wrote:
Arkilogue Wrote:Instead of a winding around, uncontrolled (emotionally driven) 2d like state of mental travel, the change of that function is into a straight line of thought that you can aim in any direction and control the release of, while you are holding space as a sovereign entity with full dominion of all that is inside your kingdom of heaven. That's the goal anyway!

Cool.

That's how it should read. =)
"Leave it to me to find a way to be,
Consider me a satellite forever orbiting,
I knew the rules but the rules did not know me, guaranteed." - Eddie Vedder
(September 13, 2016 at 5:12 pm)Arkilogue Wrote:
(September 13, 2016 at 9:34 am)Little Rik Wrote: Several people during their NDE experience ask the angels what is the best religion.
The answer was.....the best religion is the religion that get you closer to God........but most of those who had an NDE experience found that spirituality is the best of the best.
Many religions tell us that their religion is the best and God can only be found with them.
I would be very very careful to get stuck in this sort of dogmas but as far as you act with an open mind and with sincerity there shouldn't be any problem.

By the way what you mean with yoga of light?  Huh

I see the worlds religions as outer static forms of a fluent inner spirituality which is a growth process/relationship between the individual soul and God. They can help get the ball rolling like a small pot for a sprout but the plant, if tended properly, will out grow the pot. If it's left there too long and not planted in a larger pot or the soil of the earth, the plant will grow circular roots (root binding) that will choke the plant to death even after it's transplanted, unless they are cut off. So it is with the soul.

Yoga of light = Exercise of the mind for attaining unity awareness of parts. A conscientious practice of consciousness.  It involves take the perspective of different shapes, motions, and reflective membranes that correspond to the numbers 1-10. I simply go through each number in order, becoming the orientation it describes and look out upon the universe as that shaping function.  

As I reach 10, I center myself, made space and stillness within myself, oriented myself in 5d (easily explained), reflect upon my progression and projection, then I bring my attention back to my body and summon emotion like digging a well for water. From there I heat the water with my will and thoughts arise like clouds. I gather good vapors and heat them with my will again to generate passion and all the energy of intention to carry me through the day. All before I get out of bed in the morning.

I don't always complete it and sometimes I forget to do it but I usually make time for it sometime during the day...sometimes several times as I need/want to. But the more successful I am, the more information I have to work with = more choices = more volitional influence over the creation of my life.

What it's designed to do is highlight the individual parts and functions of the mind so as to gain volition and stopping/steering power over mental/emotional processing that is largely instantaneous and unconscious in most people most of the time, self included.

Non-volitional example: Person wakes up, they feel "groggy" and their first thought is to make some coffee. The body is motivated (eventually) to roll out of bed and stumble into the kitchen. They might as well still be dreaming.

While we're alive there will always be a background stimulus from the world in a variety of directions. But mainly it's the mode of thought itself that must be arrested and put into new volitional use. Through various trigger mechanisms we get railroaded into trains of thought/emotional consequence that travel like serpents and wind around as a 2d traveling line in psychic space.  It is much easier to see in the dream state where your emotional train influences, drives and "creates" the dream world around you (until you learn to lucid dream).

In the waking world your emotional state drives the creation of your internal world. Gaining mastery over this is the handling of serpents.  They're slick, strong, hard to get a hold of, most bite and some are poisonous....but don't be afraid, it's all you.

Instead of a winding around, uncontrolled (emotionally driven) 2d like state of mental travel, the change of that function is into a straight line of thought that you can aim in any direction and control the release of, while you are holding space as a sovereign entity with full dominion of all that is inside your kingdom of heaven. That's the goal anyway!

It is quite different from the yoga that I practice.
From what I understood is more a mental effort to strengthen the mind-consciousness itself.
My yoga instead concentrate on the reality that you are that entity (God) with the breath (in and out)
and the mantra.

If it works for you by all means go on.  Worship
(September 13, 2016 at 3:53 pm)ScienceAf Wrote:
(September 13, 2016 at 9:23 am)Little Rik Wrote: As usual you draw conclusion too fast without analyze all important points.

As far as we are alive the consciousness is stuck in the brain so to speak that is why brain and consciousness need each other to think.
As soon as the body-brain die the consciousness is free from that bondage as already shown in the thousand of NDEs experiences and can experience higher state of consciousness than before when it was stuck into a body-brain.

Be careful boy.
In this forum there are people that like you judge without taking in consideration all important facts.
Science so far hasn't yet understood the relation between brain and consciousness but these folks
reckon that science is everything so like gullible and credulous ducks follow the bird seed to the boiling pot.

Wake up now before you too fall in the trap.  Rolleyes

How do you know that the brain holds the consciousness of a person? In the way that you said, that it's free when we die. And if it's free, how do we go to hell?

Why should you go to hell?
Do you believe what religions say?
Don't boy, really don't.
There are two things that God can not do.
One of this thing is that he-she can not hate anyone.
By sending someone to hell hate is involved and that is not possible.
A perfect entity like God can not possibly create something or someone that later on will be
discarded in the rubbish bin or as religions say HELL.
In some cases there is a hell but that is a mental hell and it is only temporary until the problem-s are sorted out.
If you read Howard Storm experience as he see God he feel ashamed for what he did and for how he
is in that particular stage in his life.
That is a mental hell that will be sorted out by changing his life.
Nothing permanent, nothing physical as religions describe so forget about hell.
As far as you do your best there will not be any type of hell.  Indubitably
(September 13, 2016 at 2:19 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote:
(September 13, 2016 at 10:01 am)Little Rik Wrote: Without the need to mention the word reincarnation Howard and most other people who had an NDE let us know that reincarnation is a must and karma is the force that drive this or these reincarnation.  Lightbulb

You're a fruitcake if you think this shows anything but that Storm had a very intense experience.   Last night I had a dream.  I dreamt that I had broken the law.  And I had gotten caught.  Felony possession of stolen goods.  I felt really bad about what I had done.  When I woke up, I still felt bad.  The mood of the dream followed me into reality.  That's all these NDEs are is dreams following themselves into reality.  You have no evidence that Howard Storm went anywhere, did anything, or interacted with anything.  You're just assuming what you need to provide evidence for.  In my life I have a mental illness.  As part of this mental illness I have manic episodes where I get euphoric, angry, and hyper-intelligent.  These are very intense experiences.  They don't point to anything real.  You are just assuming that these NDE experiences are of something real.  But you have no evidence that they are of something real.  None of these people died and were reincarnated, so these experiences tell us nothing about reincarnation.  Howard Storm experienced a story that you believe is 'about' karma and reincarnation.  An experience that tells about reincarnation and karma is just a story.  It's no more persuasive than you telling me that these things exist.  Anyone can have a story about them, it doesn't provide any evidence that they are real, anymore than someone having a dream about Jehovah proves that Jehovah is real.  That I have to explain this simple point to you is incredibly pathetic.  You have no clue what does and does not constitute evidence.  NDEs do not constitute evidence that the story told reflects reality.

You truly deserve the title "No Evidence" Rik.  You're just a crackpot who can't tell the difference between a story and reality.  These NDEs provide no verifiable information about karma or reincarnation.  

What is different about the stories told that couldn't equally as likely have come from a dream?

You are a total fool yog.  Banging Head On Desk

When you have your dreams your brain is alive and well but when you have an NDE experience your brain is dead.
Are you that stupid that you can't see the difference?  Shake Fist
(September 13, 2016 at 5:34 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote:
(September 13, 2016 at 10:01 am)Little Rik Wrote: Wrong again yog.  Banging Head On Desk

I read not few of these NDEs but many hundreds and 99% of them follow the same path.
They all indicate that God is real and immortality is a reality.

You're full of shit, as usual.

Quote:LIFE REVIEW

The review of one's life was common in 62% of the cases. While some witnessed the review from beginning to end, others saw it in reverse order, from present day back to the beginning.

And while for some it appeared to be a "highlights reel," others felt like they were witness to every event and detail of their lives.

GOD

Meeting a figure that appeared to be God or some divine being was reported by 56% of experiences. Interestingly, 75% of people who consider themselves atheists reported these divine figures.

The 10 Most Common Elements of a Near-Death Experience

I could equally as well call you "Little Liar Rik".  There is no element that is common in anywhere close to 99% of the cases.

Instead of looking and searching very stubbornly  Banghead for someone that try his best to knock down real NDEs experiences why don't you read some NDEs experiences.
This is where you can start with........
http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experienc..._b_nde.htm
(September 14, 2016 at 10:50 am)Little Rik Wrote:
(September 13, 2016 at 2:19 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: You're a fruitcake if you think this shows anything but that Storm had a very intense experience.   Last night I had a dream.  I dreamt that I had broken the law.  And I had gotten caught.  Felony possession of stolen goods.  I felt really bad about what I had done.  When I woke up, I still felt bad.  The mood of the dream followed me into reality.  That's all these NDEs are is dreams following themselves into reality.  You have no evidence that Howard Storm went anywhere, did anything, or interacted with anything.  You're just assuming what you need to provide evidence for.  In my life I have a mental illness.  As part of this mental illness I have manic episodes where I get euphoric, angry, and hyper-intelligent.  These are very intense experiences.  They don't point to anything real.  You are just assuming that these NDE experiences are of something real.  But you have no evidence that they are of something real.  None of these people died and were reincarnated, so these experiences tell us nothing about reincarnation.  Howard Storm experienced a story that you believe is 'about' karma and reincarnation.  An experience that tells about reincarnation and karma is just a story.  It's no more persuasive than you telling me that these things exist.  Anyone can have a story about them, it doesn't provide any evidence that they are real, anymore than someone having a dream about Jehovah proves that Jehovah is real.  That I have to explain this simple point to you is incredibly pathetic.  You have no clue what does and does not constitute evidence.  NDEs do not constitute evidence that the story told reflects reality.

You truly deserve the title "No Evidence" Rik.  You're just a crackpot who can't tell the difference between a story and reality.  These NDEs provide no verifiable information about karma or reincarnation.  

What is different about the stories told that couldn't equally as likely have come from a dream?

You are a total fool yog.  Banging Head On Desk

When you have your dreams your brain is alive and well but when you have an NDE experience your brain is dead.
Are you that stupid that you can't see the difference?  Shake Fist

I'm not that stupid in that I can't see the ways in which they are alike. And 1/3 of NDEs occur in people who are not undergoing a life threatening situation, so once again you're making a generalization that is simply untrue. That's the act of a fool. And in particular, Howard Storm's brain wasn't knocked out when he had his NDE, as has been pointed out to you. You believe in certain elements of NDEs like god, and disbelieve in others like hell. You're just picking and choosing which elements to believe in based on what you already believe. An NDEr could have an experience of a pink unicorn, that doesn't make pink unicorns real. NDEs aren't evidence of anything because there is nothing that couldn't happen in them. Name one thing that "couldn't" happen in an NDE if reincarnation and karma weren't real? You can't because anything can happen in an NDE despite what is objectively real. You claim that hell can't be real, yet it occurs in NDEs. Obviously then, things that "aren't real" do happen in NDEs. So how do you decide which parts of an NDE are real and which aren't? Huh, "No Evidence" Rik?
(September 14, 2016 at 10:59 am)Little Rik Wrote:
(September 13, 2016 at 5:34 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: You're full of shit, as usual.

Instead of looking and searching very stubbornly  Banghead for someone that try his best to knock down real NDEs experiences why don't you read some NDEs experiences.
This is where you can start with........
http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experienc..._b_nde.htm

Her brain wasn't "dead" when she had her NDE, "No Evidence" Rik.
(September 14, 2016 at 10:50 am)Little Rik Wrote: When you have your dreams your brain is alive and well but when you have an NDE experience your brain is dead.

You've been asked this before and you didn't answer. How do you know that the NDE occurred while the patient's brain function appeared absent? How do you know the NDE didn't occur as brain function was returning to the patient? You're just assuming the experience occurred while they were flatlined. How do you know that's when the NDE occurred?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There is no doubt a god, the question is what is it? Mystic 144 17663 April 11, 2017 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  A simple God question if I may. ignoramus 28 5753 February 17, 2017 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Lek
  Question from my friend about existence of God timbangu 33 8259 November 3, 2015 at 2:38 am
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Question for Theists: The Proble with Thanking God Rhondazvous 43 9309 October 25, 2015 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  God is love. God is just. God is merciful. Chad32 62 20336 October 21, 2014 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie
  If you have a question about god, ask an atheist Rokcet Scientist 34 8980 June 5, 2011 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Napoléon