Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There is no doubt a god, the question is what is it?
There is no doubt a god, the question is what is it?
In all languages, there is always a concept of false gods or idols. 

Worship at the end is nothing but what we value the most.

If it's ourselves we value the most, then we are our own god, and if we have many things we value on par with each other like prestige, wealth, out of the love of the self, they are all gods and idols.

The question is, why do people then not call themselves, "Self-Worshipers" if they disbelieve in a Creator? Or "Human worshipers + sex worshippers + wealth worshipers" etc....

Because it intrinsic it is a petty thing to worship all these things.But why when the word worship simply what we value most?

It's because we know intrinsically, we ought to value without limit. If we worship things other than the Source of all Value and the Absolute being, we feel ashamed. We naturally feel ashamed.

That is why Atheists never would say yes they believe in gods, but just not a supernatural one. 

It's so shameful, to worship other than God, that no one wants to say it. We want to do away with the words worship and gods as if they never had meaning among society.

We laugh at people who took other than the Absolute being as gods, and some Atheists try to use it to show how stupid the claim of God is.

But why would it be funny if God didn't exist? 

What is so wrong about believing in higher beings than us that we value more than ourselves by a high amount?

And is it more redicoluous than valuing ourselves and others the most, to the extent we are own gods?

We naturally understand that Ultimate thing to be Valued is without limit and everything derives its value from it.

In reality, everything ought to pale in comparison to how much we value it to the ultimate being.

Let's see if people really realized they cannot do without valuing something the most and to which their hearts are enslaved to.

We all worship something, but what is truly worthy of enslaving our hearts but the beloved who is the Highest love?

Questions remain like: How are we glorifying this absolute being. The answer is the name of God. The name of God is the mysterious answer but if there is means to worship God, then it is by which is he is known and by the path of which love aims and heads towards accurately. The Name of God is God's Captain and leader who extends his light to all things.

The question is how do know we are connected? There is two ways to look at it, one to see the connection in oneself or to experience the connected to. If the former, the question is what is connected to and what it is glorifying....and how did it get connected to us and all things that glorify God. 

If the connected to, the question is how are we connected?

These go together, the connected to and the connector.

The connected to is the named, and the connector is the name, the connected to is what we are being led and driven to, while the connection is the leader and driver.

May peace be upon you. May his blessings and his mercy be upon you.
RE: There is no doubt a god, the question is what is it?
Cthulhu will eat you last.
Quote:Worship at the end is nothing but what we value the most.

Fixed that for you.
I've always liked you, MK, but I am getting sick of being preached at. Why don't you find a Muslim forum to preach? You won't find converts here.
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
(April 4, 2017 at 9:06 pm)The_Empress Wrote: I've always liked you, MK, but I am getting sick of being preached at. Why don't you find a Muslim forum to preach? You won't find converts here.

I agree. Preaching won't get you anywhere with us. It's almost like he doesn't understand what an atheist is.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
(April 4, 2017 at 8:32 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Worship at the end is nothing but what we value the most.

Fixed that for you.

What do you value the most Min? Whatever that is, that is a deity/god you have taken.

You can try to redefine the word, but the word always was a degree of value.

We cannot but value something.

So there is no such thing as Atheists. I have proven it impossible to be an Athiest.

(April 4, 2017 at 9:10 pm)Jesster Wrote:
(April 4, 2017 at 9:06 pm)The_Empress Wrote: I've always liked you, MK, but I am getting sick of being preached at. Why don't you find a Muslim forum to preach? You won't find converts here.

I agree. Preaching won't get you anywhere with us. It's almost like he doesn't understand what an atheist is.
I think whoever came up with the term without belief in god(s) didn't take into consideration, what the word worship always meant.

I just disproved Atheism. It's impossible. You welcome.
(April 4, 2017 at 9:12 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: I think whoever came up with the term without belief in god(s) didn't take into consideration, what the word worship always meant.

I don't care what you think. These are not the straw men you are looking for.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
I've been MIA for like...two months, and this is the first fucking thing I see when I finally get a second to browse the forums?! Fuck me...
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(April 4, 2017 at 9:12 pm)MysticKnight Wrote:
(April 4, 2017 at 8:32 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Fixed that for you.

What do you value the most Min? Whatever that is, that is a deity/god you have taken.

You can try to redefine the word, but the word always was a degree of value.

We cannot but value something.

So there is no such thing as Atheists. I have proven it impossible to be an Athiest.

(April 4, 2017 at 9:10 pm)Jesster Wrote: I agree. Preaching won't get you anywhere with us. It's almost like he doesn't understand what an atheist is.
I think whoever came up with the term without belief in god(s) didn't take into consideration, what the word worship always meant.

Yep. Preaching. You are now going on Ignore... and I don't think I've ever actually put anyone on Ignore.

Eff off.
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
Quote:What do you value the most Min? Whatever that is, that is a deity/god you have taken.

Wrong, dumbass.  Not everyone has your apparent desire to debase yourself to non-existent shit.

I value intelligence.  All you can seem to do is throw a pile of words on a page and convince yourself how great you are.

You're wrong.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If there is a God(s) it/they clearly don't want us to believe in them, no? Duty 12 1361 April 5, 2020 at 8:36 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Are there any theists here who think God wants, or will take care of, Global Warming? Duty 16 3441 January 19, 2020 at 11:50 am
Last Post: Smedders
  Why does there need to be a God? Brian37 41 6917 July 20, 2019 at 6:37 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  If there are no gods, doesn't making one's self a god make one a theist? Foxaèr 13 3581 May 26, 2017 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  Is Trump absolute Proof that there's no loving god? The Valkyrie 16 3443 February 22, 2017 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  A simple God question if I may. ignoramus 28 5344 February 17, 2017 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Lek
  Question's for God. ScienceAf 315 32831 September 20, 2016 at 10:50 am
Last Post: Expired
  Question from my friend about existence of God timbangu 33 7856 November 3, 2015 at 2:38 am
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Question for Theists: The Proble with Thanking God Rhondazvous 43 8933 October 25, 2015 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  If there was a religion, what kind of God would you want? coolfunkDJ 32 5726 February 15, 2015 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: tantric