Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 28, 2024, 1:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you like to play a game??
RE: Would you like to play a game??
The one with the dinosaurs.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 31, 2017 at 2:15 pm)Aegon Wrote:
(January 31, 2017 at 12:50 pm)Vic Wrote: 'Well, there it is.'

Jurassic Park, no?

Nope!

It's a repeating line in the movie
"You keep what you kill"

"What does God need with a starship"

"Good luck, God bless, and God speed"
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. — Edward Gibbon

If no one ever guesses which movie my last few quotes were from... do I win the internet?
Quote:"All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine.".

(January 31, 2017 at 12:50 pm)Vic Wrote: 'Well, there it is.'

Whole Nine Yards?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(January 29, 2017 at 6:23 am)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(January 28, 2017 at 7:43 pm)Luckie Wrote: [Image: 16142673_357685407945932_681015548159404...e=590862E1]

First one

[Image: would-you-like-to-play-a-game_design-200x200.jpg]

I'm afraid I can't do that Dave.

Do you feel lucky..well do ya PUNK.

Get to the Chopper.

Come with me if you want to live.

Ooh! Ooh! I saw this and was like, Arnolds my thing! Everyone else be pulling out Casablanca ans fancy shmancy.. 

1. I heard that in Jim Carreys voice, maybe Liar liar, Jack and Jill, or Batman Forever???
2. Duh. Clint Eastwood in.... um... The good the bad and the ugly? Tongue ok not so duh
3. Predator, definitely Predator amirite? 
4. True Lies?

Does Bunny gets any pointses? 

Ona side note, I pulled out one of my oldies but goodies movies from my childhood called The Running Man, starring good ol Arnold. I just about ruined my computer screen with popcorn when the title intro played. Very, very funny. Check it if u  want a good laugh!

https://youtu.be/zl1F7_khqPM
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
(February 5, 2017 at 5:44 am)Luckie Wrote:
(January 29, 2017 at 6:23 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: I'm afraid I can't do that Dave.

Do you feel lucky..well do ya PUNK.

Get to the Chopper.

Come with me if you want to live.

Ooh! Ooh! I saw this and was like, Arnolds my thing! Everyone else be pulling out Casablanca ans fancy shmancy.. 

1. I heard that in Jim Carreys voice, maybe Liar liar, Jack and Jill, or Batman Forever???
2. Duh. Clint Eastwood in.... um... The good the bad and the ugly? Tongue ok not so duh
3. Predator, definitely Predator amirite? 
4. True Lies?

Does Bunny gets any pointses? 

Ona side note, I pulled out one of my oldies but goodies movies from my childhood called The Running Man, starring good ol Arnold. I just about ruined my computer screen with popcorn when the title intro played. Very, very funny. Check it if u  want a good laugh!

https://youtu.be/zl1F7_khqPM

2001- HAl says it to Dave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARJ8cAGm6JE

2. Duh. Clint Eastwood in.... um... The good the bad and the ugly? ok not so duh

Tick

. Predator, definitely Predator amirite? 

Tick

4. True Lies?

Terminator, Kyle Reese says it to Sarah Connor, although I think it may have been used in later terminators. I think possibly in the last one Sarah says it to Kyle.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(January 31, 2017 at 10:14 am)pool the great Wrote: "Suck my unit!"

Tropic Thunder?
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
" I won't go out there and say that stupid line one more time."
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Here's some new ones. PS I need u guys to confirm whether a guess was right or wrong so I can tally!

(quotes from different scenes of same movie)

J-Man: Don't hassle me about crumbs man, because I am on the edge of the edge.

Bosco: And when you see the J-Man, you tell him, "Bosco says we're even." And up your ass with Mobil Gas.

Don't taste my pants.
Nick Vanderpark: I can't taste your pants?
Tim Dingman: Ever.
Nick Vanderpark: Ever?
Tim Dingman: No.

Nick Vanderpark: Then don't spill maple syrup on them.

Tim Dingman: Just because it's there doesn't mean you have to taste it.
Nick Vanderpark: Well, I like maple syrup.
Tim Dingman: Well, not from my pants.

Kevin Lomax: What about love?
John Milton: Overrated. Biochemically no different than eating large quantities of chocolate.

John Milton: Who, in their right mind Kevin, could possibly deny the twentieth century was entirely mine.

Kevin Lomax: "Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven", is that it?

John Milton: Why not? I'm here on the ground with my nose in it since the whole thing began. I've nurtured every sensation man's been inspired to have. I cared about what he wanted and I never judged him. Why? Because I never rejected him. In spite of all his imperfections, I'm a fan of man! I'm a humanist. Maybe the last humanist.

John Milton: Free will. It's like butterfly wings: once touched, they never get off the ground. No, I only set the stage. You pull your own strings.

Four Leaf Tayback: I don't know what kind of gun this is. I only know the sound it makes when it kills a man.

(Same movie)
“I know who I am. I’m the dude playin’ the dude, disguised as another dude.” — Kirk Lazarus

“If I’m not back in five minutes… just wait longer.”
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I would like to share the 2 and a half rules of comedy 😁 HankMoody316 11 1725 November 6, 2022 at 10:05 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  You are a specialty burglar, what would you do? arewethereyet 44 3787 November 13, 2021 at 3:16 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Whose 2nd coming would you like most? Fake Messiah 24 1276 February 13, 2021 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Things You'll Never See In Films But Would Like To BrianSoddingBoru4 36 2145 November 25, 2020 at 11:56 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  That Play Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 1 248 August 4, 2020 at 6:43 pm
Last Post: no one
  If you were alone on the planet, what would you do? Fake Messiah 59 4593 May 15, 2020 at 10:50 am
Last Post: AniKoferBo
  What Would You Like Named After You? BrianSoddingBoru4 24 1855 March 18, 2020 at 3:52 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  The Greatest Nativity Play Of All Time BrianSoddingBoru4 1 517 December 26, 2017 at 6:01 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  What would you do if you ran out of beer/booze? Brian37 63 11460 October 23, 2017 at 10:11 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Hi, I would like to tell you about {name}, the only way to {whatever} ignoramus 17 3499 June 8, 2017 at 6:04 pm
Last Post: Jackalope