Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 27, 2024, 1:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you like to play a game??
RE: Would you like to play a game??
" I would be remiss in my duty if I did not tell you that the idea of intercourse,.... your young firm body, commingling with the withered flesh, sagging breasts and flabby buttocks,... makes me want to vomit.".
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Thena, was yours True Romance? Never saw it, but I remember you saying you liked that movie. Also, I swear I'll watch it as soon as it becomes extremely convenient for me to do so. Big Grin
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
"Why did they hang him so high?"

"I do not know. Possibly in the belief that it'd make him more dead."
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
" For us to live any other way was nuts. Uh, to us, those goody-good people who worked shitty jobs for bum paychecks and took the subway to work every day, and worried about their bills, were dead."
(February 17, 2017 at 3:29 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: " For us to live any other way was nuts. Uh, to us, those goody-good people who worked shitty jobs for bum paychecks and took the subway to work every day, and worried about their bills, were dead."

'Goodfellas'.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
"Now this is the thought that wakes me up in the middle of the night, that when I get older, these kids are gonna take care of me."
Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(February 17, 2017 at 4:45 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory?

No, but thanks for the laugh Stim.
(February 17, 2017 at 4:37 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: "Now this is the thought that wakes me up in the middle of the night, that when I get older, these kids are gonna take care of me."

Moonwalker?
(February 17, 2017 at 4:37 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: "Now this is the thought that wakes me up in the middle of the night, that when I get older, these kids are gonna take care of me."

'The Breakfast Club'.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I would like to share the 2 and a half rules of comedy 😁 HankMoody316 11 1725 November 6, 2022 at 10:05 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  You are a specialty burglar, what would you do? arewethereyet 44 3784 November 13, 2021 at 3:16 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Whose 2nd coming would you like most? Fake Messiah 24 1270 February 13, 2021 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Things You'll Never See In Films But Would Like To BrianSoddingBoru4 36 2142 November 25, 2020 at 11:56 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  That Play Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 1 248 August 4, 2020 at 6:43 pm
Last Post: no one
  If you were alone on the planet, what would you do? Fake Messiah 59 4590 May 15, 2020 at 10:50 am
Last Post: AniKoferBo
  What Would You Like Named After You? BrianSoddingBoru4 24 1855 March 18, 2020 at 3:52 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  The Greatest Nativity Play Of All Time BrianSoddingBoru4 1 517 December 26, 2017 at 6:01 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  What would you do if you ran out of beer/booze? Brian37 63 11458 October 23, 2017 at 10:11 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Hi, I would like to tell you about {name}, the only way to {whatever} ignoramus 17 3497 June 8, 2017 at 6:04 pm
Last Post: Jackalope