Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2024, 2:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
President Klump gets upset at Snoop Dogg
President Klump gets upset at Snoop Dogg
Apparently showing up in a Rap commentary on police violence and frustration at life right now triggers the precious snowflake.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/entertainmen...-1.4025814
Quote:Trump tweeted Wednesday morning: "Can you imagine what the outcry would be if @SnoopDogg, failing career and all, had aimed and fired the gun at President Obama? Jail time!"

No bitch, it's the same shit as TV. Can't ban that, can't ban this:

The video:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E4i3bAtEuJE
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
RE: President Klump gets upset at Snoop Dogg
He's making Bush Jr. look good in comparison. I don't remember Curious George making a single response to Green Day. Somebody needs to lay off the tweeting.
Bush was a dumb fuck.  The WLB is a narcissistic dumb fuck with a cell phone.
Trump is and always will be a "reality" TV star first. Scratch that - he's a pile of human excrement first. A "reality TV star - second. A son of a millionaire third, a businessman fourth. And a president - well, somewhere in the top twenty, probably, behind and a p*ssy-grabbing pervert, a bigot and a golf enthusiast.

Bickering with other celebrities for the amusement of the mouth-breathing public is what narcissistic attention whores do - whether they're a Kardashian, or the president of USA... Of course - most smart people can usually ignore whatever nonsense the dimwitted, meritless celebrities. It's much harder to do with the "leader of the free world"...

All I can say - USA looks more and more like a bunch of dangerous morons. Even IF nothing catastrophic comes out of this train-wreck of a government - this image will be difficult to shake off...
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
Trump is both delusional and also doesn't care that it really is all just a Jerry Springer act to him and we are his guests. He is very dangerous to global and national security for things like this. This has been his repeated behavior to not just individuals but entire groups including intel. I simply hope he jumps a shark sooner than later, one so big he has to step down or the GOP gets to the point of impeaching him. I simply don't know what kind of shark that will be. 

Eric Clapton "I shot the sheriff"

Clockwork Orange

Metallica "Seek and destroy"

Just ignore all that white angst and focus on Hip Hop.
(March 17, 2017 at 6:46 am)Brian37 Wrote: Trump is both delusional and also doesn't care that it really is all just a Jerry Springer act to him and we are his guests. He is very dangerous to global and national security for things like this. This has been his repeated behavior to not just individuals but entire groups including intel. I simply hope he jumps a shark sooner than later, one so big he has to step down or the GOP gets to the point of impeaching him. I simply don't know what kind of shark that will be. 

Clockwork Orange

I shot the sherrif is actually a Bob Marley song.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(March 17, 2017 at 7:07 am)paulpablo Wrote:
(March 17, 2017 at 6:46 am)Brian37 Wrote: Trump is both delusional and also doesn't care that it really is all just a Jerry Springer act to him and we are his guests. He is very dangerous to global and national security for things like this. This has been his repeated behavior to not just individuals but entire groups including intel. I simply hope he jumps a shark sooner than later, one so big he has to step down or the GOP gets to the point of impeaching him. I simply don't know what kind of shark that will be. 

Clockwork Orange

I shot the sherrif is actually a Bob Marley song.

Then Eric did a cover..... Still proves my point. White bigots ignore that style of music does not mean the topics in the songs are magically different. You can find topics of violence and sexism and social angst in every style of pop/rock/country not just hip hop.

Oh another white southern rock song, looky here, talking about white violence. Anyone remember "Steve Miller Band, "Take The Money And Run"..... Song about home invasion and gun violence. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  45 gets 34... Ravenshire 56 2912 June 6, 2024 at 8:41 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  SpaceX gets FAA launch approval, provided they fund interest groups HappySkeptic 10 1136 June 15, 2022 at 2:07 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
Thumbs Up President Biden orders mass deportation of immigrants onlinebiker 135 8167 September 22, 2021 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  One of the Co-founders of Taliban,Likely to be Afghanistan New President WinterHold 134 15835 August 24, 2021 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Misinformation drops dramatically after Trump gets banned from Twitter TaraJo 22 2290 January 20, 2021 at 9:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  UK Police officer gets stuck in handcuffs in training zebo-the-fat 10 1282 August 19, 2020 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Border Control Gets Bipartisan Support onlinebiker 20 1856 August 6, 2020 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  MAGA "Tough Guy " Gets His Clock Cleaned By Immigrant In The UFC The Architect Of Fate 28 3263 December 19, 2019 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Bus Driver who raped 14-year old gets no Jail TIme Divinity 4 677 April 30, 2019 at 11:18 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  President "Hickenlooper?" Brian37 3 594 March 4, 2019 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye