Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 7:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
President "Hickenlooper?"
President "Hickenlooper?"
The next dem in a field of billions to run for the Democratic Party. Ok, outside policy, it would be fun to say "President Hickenlooper."

Love the name. NO, I am not voting on name, but just saying it a funny and fun name to say.

The late night comics would have a field day with the name alone. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/04/us/hi...orado.html
RE: President "Hickenlooper?"
It's a shame we're spoiled for so many Democratic candidates who are actually pretty good. Of the dozen or so candidates we've got so far, the only one I'm saying "nope" to is Tulsi Gabbard, and I don't know much about Hickenlooper, but the fact that he described himself as "pragmatic," and what little of his accomplishments the Times article tells me about has already made him one of the top candidates for me.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(March 4, 2019 at 12:24 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: It's a shame we're spoiled for so many Democratic candidates who are actually pretty good. Of the dozen or so candidates we've got so far, the only one I'm saying "nope" to is Tulsi Gabbard, and I don't know much about Hickenlooper, but the fact that he described himself as "pragmatic," and what little of his accomplishments the Times article tells me about has already made him one of the top candidates for me.

I don't think Gabbard has a shot. I just hope regardless we don't have a repeat of 2016 no matter whom we nominate.

The left really isn't as far apart as some want to say. I just brought him up because of the name. 

So far Harris is at the top for me right now.

Biden if he jumps in would be second.

Beto if he jumps in.

Warren.

Bernie.

But regardless whom we nominate, I am voting for that person regardless.
Same here; to be fair, at this point, Bernie's at the top, and Hickenlooper's at #2, (and given Bernie Sander's advanced age, it wouldn't surprise me if Hickenlooper usurped that top spot.) And even if Tulsi Gabbard somehow manages to get the nomination, there's no way in Hell she'd be worse than Trump.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up President Biden orders mass deportation of immigrants onlinebiker 135 5765 September 22, 2021 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  One of the Co-founders of Taliban,Likely to be Afghanistan New President WinterHold 134 12820 August 24, 2021 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  BREAKING:The Turkish president refused to accept the U.S National Security Advisor WinterHold 1 441 January 9, 2019 at 8:42 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  President Bush The Smarter Has Passed Away Minimalist 101 5443 December 5, 2018 at 4:38 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  More Rut Ro Raggy for President Sh*thole Brian37 5 738 July 28, 2018 at 3:59 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  President knew about tower meeting. Brian37 21 1584 July 28, 2018 at 1:06 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  President Sh*thole craps on NATO/op ed Brian37 22 2947 July 12, 2018 at 11:07 pm
  The President's "Fixer" about to squeal? Brian37 0 418 July 2, 2018 at 9:39 am
Last Post: Brian37
  President Trump To Raise Tariffs On Steel And Aluminum Imports A Theist 36 7883 June 22, 2018 at 12:52 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  President Shithole backs out of Iran nuke deal Brian37 23 1421 May 10, 2018 at 10:46 pm