Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 4, 2024, 10:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone tell me where in the 2nd amendment it says you can carry machine guns?
Can someone tell me where in the 2nd amendment it says you can carry machine guns?
Let's be clear here. Are you trying to convince me to stop carrying my gun around?
RE: Can someone tell me where in the 2nd amendment it says you can carry machine guns?
(May 5, 2017 at 5:30 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(May 5, 2017 at 5:10 pm)KUSA Wrote: LOL! You are funny! Go live in a padded room if the world scares you so much.

I have been an owner and shooter since 1965. The one-legged Marine that educated me on gun safety and use was pleased with me. My current licenses allow me to fly armed if I want. I don't need guns to be safe. You're unsafe when you have guns because of your unwarranted arrogance.

BINGO....... ^^^^^ A gun owner I could trust. One who isn't so paranoid they need one like a kid needs a stuffed doll to sleep at night.

If you cant tell the difference between a want an a need, and you cant tell context of situation, and you cant even accept the gun violence problem we have, then you are part of the problem. 

KUSA is not only arrogant but paranoid too. Nobody wants to ban all guns, and he cant even accept it when we say that.
(May 5, 2017 at 6:03 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Nobody wants to ban all guns, and he cant even accept it when we say that.

I don't want any guns banned.
RE: Can someone tell me where in the 2nd amendment it says you can carry machine guns?
(May 5, 2017 at 5:56 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: And "I don't like them" doesn't make them bogus.

I'd prefer them as radical. Or maybe bodacious.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(May 5, 2017 at 6:02 pm)KUSA Wrote: Let's be clear here. Are you trying to convince me to stop carrying my gun around?

No, I'm saying insecure, selfish, dangerous assholes walk around armed less it's in the line of duty.
(May 5, 2017 at 6:46 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(May 5, 2017 at 6:02 pm)KUSA Wrote: Let's be clear here. Are you trying to convince me to stop carrying my gun around?

No, I'm saying insecure, selfish, dangerous assholes walk around armed less it's in the line of duty.

Could you reword that last reply. I can't understand what you mean.
(May 5, 2017 at 6:08 pm)KUSA Wrote:
(May 5, 2017 at 6:03 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Nobody wants to ban all guns, and he cant even accept it when we say that.

I don't want any guns banned.

The word was "all" is the word that I used. Not the same as "any".

I don't want ALL guns banned, you don't give a fuck about the type, which is why you use the word "any".

Now you are flat out being dishonest trying to pant us as wanting an all out ban.

Of course you don't want any guns banned. Just like a selfish person doesn't understand the difference between wants and needs.

You NEED food. You don't need caviar. You need a car, you don't need a Lamborghini. You want caviar, you can live without it. You need a car you want a Lamborghini.

This is why you cant understand us. Because you make this about YOU and not anything pragmatic. You have a very selfish mentality. But to be fair to you, corporate marketing has sold everyone a very selfish sense of entitlement on just about every product sold, not just guns.
(May 5, 2017 at 6:57 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(May 5, 2017 at 6:08 pm)KUSA Wrote: I don't want any guns banned.

The word was "all" is the word that I used. Not the same as "any".

I don't want ALL guns banned, you don't give a fuck about the type, which is why you use the word "any".

Now you are flat out being dishonest trying to pant us as wanting an all out ban.

Of course you don't want any guns banned. Just like a selfish person doesn't understand the difference between wants and needs.

You NEED food. You don't need caviar. You need a car, you don't need a Lamborghini. You want caviar, you can live without it. You need a car you want a Lamborghini.

This is why you cant understand us. Because you make this about YOU and not anything pragmatic. You have a very selfish mentality. But to be fair to you, corporate marketing has sold everyone a very selfish sense of entitlement on just about every product sold, not just guns.

Ok.

The majority of my firearms are semi-automatic and high capacity. I assume you would like to see them banned. True?
(May 5, 2017 at 6:55 pm)KUSA Wrote:
(May 5, 2017 at 6:46 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: No, I'm saying insecure, selfish, dangerous assholes walk around armed less it's in the line of duty.

Could you reword that last reply. I can't understand what you mean.

I've been convinced of that for some time now.
(May 5, 2017 at 7:16 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(May 5, 2017 at 6:55 pm)KUSA Wrote: Could you reword that last reply. I can't understand what you mean.

I've been convinced of that for some time now.

Being a smartass?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did guns or vaccines save more lives in 2021? FlatAssembler 94 8206 January 27, 2023 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What happens if you "tell" a police to f**k off? Freedom of speech? Duty 16 1118 April 17, 2022 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Liz Cheney Says She Was Wrong... Secular Elf 2 366 September 28, 2021 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  No More Guns Foxaèr 75 5628 August 1, 2021 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Ghost Guns - one of the left's lies. onlinebiker 33 2367 June 23, 2021 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Want to sell more guns? Vote ( D ) onlinebiker 145 8799 February 26, 2021 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Let’s take their guns BrokenQuill92 141 10438 November 22, 2020 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  "Tell All" books and politics........ Brian37 18 1064 September 6, 2020 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Bringing out the big guns. onlinebiker 24 1801 August 17, 2020 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  All Hail the Second Amendment Minimalist 3795 666239 August 14, 2020 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama