Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 28, 2024, 12:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discipline/lack of and atheism
RE: Discipline/lack of and atheism
(June 12, 2017 at 9:59 pm)Adventurer Wrote:
(June 12, 2017 at 9:58 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Apologies.

I didn't check my facts.  I've only been seeing your posts recently.

Then yes, you do qualify under those criteria.

How do I apply?

I just want a quick glimpse of it before I decide to join. Are there any other criteria I'm unaware of other than providing ID with photo and year of birth?

(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Now I've to reiterate the whole story as most people overlooked my earlier comments to SteelCurtain:

"You're mistaken.

Being an Indian, I was paranoid about white supremacy and racism and how I felt excluded and left out in the predominantly white society.

I've many black, brown, yellow as well as white friends and I don't discriminate them with racism - not even once in a lifetime.

I think it's to do with your misunderstanding.

You just need to let go of it!

SteelCurtain, let me tell you one thing.

The reason why I seemed to have a racist undertone when appreciating your character long back in Slack and messing with you, was how insulted I was when you constantly presumed that English is not my first language. English is definitely my first language - I'm a native English speaker."
So, the reason you are racist is because you're afraid of white supremacy...makes a lot of sense

0/10

(June 12, 2017 at 10:08 pm)Losty Wrote: So, the reason you are racist is because you're afraid of white supremacy...makes a lot of sense

So being paranoid about white racists and supremacists makes me a bad person, right?
(June 12, 2017 at 10:11 pm)Adventurer Wrote:
(June 12, 2017 at 10:08 pm)Losty Wrote: So, the reason you are racist is because you're afraid of white supremacy...makes a lot of sense

So being paranoid about white racists and supremacists makes me a bad person, right?

No but being racist does

0/10

(June 12, 2017 at 9:58 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(June 12, 2017 at 9:50 pm)Adventurer Wrote: From the rules, minimum 60 posts and 60 days of membership are required. I've met those requirements.

Apologies.

If he joins, I will no longer contribute to any thing in there and I will politely request that my username be the only one I am to be called. No more nicknames of my former name. I will happily own my shit and say that A69 will not be the same safe place anymore.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(June 12, 2017 at 10:17 pm)Losty Wrote:
(June 12, 2017 at 10:11 pm)Adventurer Wrote: So being paranoid about white racists and supremacists makes me a bad person, right?

No but being racist does

You don't understand. I have equal respect for whites as much as blacks and others and I'm never racist in a lifetime, honestly. In slack, SteelCurtain took it seriously when I was bantering and making jokes as if I were racist. I only joked this time after being insulted with insinuation that 'English is not my first language'.
(June 12, 2017 at 10:21 pm)Nymphadora Wrote:
(June 12, 2017 at 9:58 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Apologies.

If he joins, I will no longer contribute to any thing in there and I will politely request that my username be the only one I am to be called. No more nicknames of my former name. I will happily own my shit and say that A69 will not be the same safe place anymore.

Remember that just because someone qualifies under the primary criteria, even if they produce the required documentation, does not automatically mean they get in.

It is discussed among staff and objections are taken very seriously.

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
(June 12, 2017 at 10:07 pm)Adventurer Wrote: Now I've to reiterate the whole story as most people overlooked my earlier comments to SteelCurtain:

<snip>
snip is mine. 

You do realize that reposting the same thing three times isn't likely to go anywhere, right? Besides, being redundant in this fashion only makes you seem desperate to make some sort of point that no one really gives a shit about now. 

ijs.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
No matter how many times I've tried to explain that I'm NOT a racist at all, I quit.

Since many moderators seem to have objections against who I am as a person and my request to join Area 69, I conclude that it is very unlikely for me to get admitted into it forever.

As for personal/psychological wellbeing, SteelCurtain is far well off than me, with far greater reputation, support and friendship on this forum. I'm only being constantly made a punchbag for no good reasons, harassed and I'm very very depressed and traumatised. Now, this is utter double standards, when someone of a greater, more luxurious position has the upper hand to hurt me constantly and play on my inferiority. Why are you doing this? STOP! YOU'RE MAKING ME ALMOST SUICIDAL!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christian and Atheism Worldwide Demographics: Current Realities and Future Trends. Nishant Xavier 55 3046 July 9, 2023 at 6:07 am
Last Post: no one
  Do you know that homeopathy doesn't work, or do you just lack belief that it does? I_am_not_mafia 24 5443 August 25, 2018 at 4:34 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Why don't some people understand lack of belief? Der/die AtheistIn 125 23326 April 20, 2018 at 7:15 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Atheism VS Christian Atheism? IanHulett 80 27929 June 13, 2017 at 11:09 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Your lack of imagination is your defeat Little Rik 357 47951 July 27, 2016 at 8:50 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Is Lack of Belief the Best You Can Do? Neo-Scholastic 259 38216 April 3, 2016 at 10:56 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Something to shake the very foundation of your lack of faith yukapuka 306 41643 January 18, 2016 at 9:04 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  Two Undeniable Truths Why Theism is True and Atheism and Agnosticism are Not True HiYou 49 12508 July 21, 2015 at 6:59 am
Last Post: KUSA
  Atheism, Scientific Atheism and Antitheism tantric 33 12760 January 18, 2015 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: helyott
  Does complexity actually imply the lack of a creator? JaceDeanLove 14 4709 November 15, 2014 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Whateverist