Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 28, 2024, 5:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The theory of evolution HOAX
RE: The theory of evolution HOAX
(October 15, 2017 at 3:47 am)Godisgood Wrote:
(August 15, 2017 at 3:04 am)Tizheruk Wrote: 4 points

1. There is nothing here that I have not already heard and has not already debunked

2. No the reason evolution is still accepted (even might I add by devote theists ) is because it's true

3. You confuse having the credentials of being a scientist to acting like a scientist

4. Creationism has indeed been around since the 60s and in that time they have failed to make a successful case against evolution . It's not evolution as a case against creationism it's the exact opposite .

You will call these excuses it rightly call them facts .

But I will say this it's nice you have shown your true colors

Creationism has indeed been around since the 60s and in that time they have failed to make a successful case against evolution 

This is an opinion. Perhaps you havent gone on any Christian websites and you are  just assuming that they havent made a succesful case against evolution. In reality they have.

Ah, here is the person who UN-NECRO'd the damn thread.  And of course, it's a creatard.  Somebody who actually thinks he can find really scientific fact on creationist websites.
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/comdesc/

Discuss

They never read it.
[Imagine whiny, five year old voice]  "But there are too many links there and, and, and, there is too much to read, and, what about all those big words and stuff.  I want a simple bible-verse length answer to my question because I can't comprehend anything deeper!"

The eternal problem of dealing with bible-thumpers, Jack.  They are ignorant and prefer to remain so.
(October 15, 2017 at 2:12 pm)Minimalist Wrote: [Imagine whiny, five year old voice]  "But there are too many links there and, and, and, there is too much to read, and, what about all those big words and stuff.  I want a simple bible-verse length answer to my question because I can't comprehend anything deeper!"

The eternal problem of dealing with bible-thumpers, Jack.  They are ignorant and prefer to remain so.

I wouldn't mind, but they either lie about reading any good sources or just say it's just opinions.

Imbecilic cunts.
(October 15, 2017 at 1:11 pm)pocaracas Wrote: One more to the list:

I was trying to think of the name of that nerve when posting. I gave up.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(October 15, 2017 at 12:39 pm)Godisgood Wrote:
(October 15, 2017 at 4:25 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: No they haven't.
See I can make unsupported statements as well.
Just saying things is fun.

Anyhoo evolution is backed by a stunning amount of evidence to support it.

Get yourself some book learning.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution

And not the rubbish bible some  proper books.

Then please present some evidence.

Well a good one is the resistance of bacteria to antibiotics due to the few who carry the mutations to survive living to reproduce making the drugs that used to work fail.
Tuberculosis and gonorrhea are developing resistance as well.

But theres also the fossil record with its large list of transitional fossils.

And the DNA which hides many features from past stages of evolution.

Do you know for example that if a certain part of human DNA gets activated by mutation people get little gills.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(October 15, 2017 at 1:23 pm)Godisgood Wrote:
(October 15, 2017 at 1:13 pm)Mathilda Wrote: The flu virus mutates very rapidly hence the need for annual doses of flu vaccine.

I want to point out something to you that should cause you to think about how amazing evolution truly is, (ISN'T). Okay!!?? Are you willing to hear me out or not?

Why are you ignoring my examples? Why are you changing the subject when Mathilda gave you a different example? Is it because you have absolutely no rebuttal to the overwhelming evidence for evolution?

Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
GisG wouldn't know evidence if it sinned in his bottom.
Indeed this guys constant whining were not hearing him  out.(when he's been given a tons of  chances to actually contribute ) is getting tiresome . Dodgy
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Oh YEAH! Total hoax!

There must be something wrong with you.

^^^ Some of these titles are funny lol ^^^

By the way... it's sad how much of a retard Daredevil/Batman is:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Theory to how "Moses Crossing the Sea" tale came from Woah0 0 630 August 14, 2022 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Woah0
  sim theory Drich 69 8172 May 28, 2020 at 10:07 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Lightbulb Just a theory kbultra 60 8567 July 23, 2018 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  A theory about Creationism leaders Lucanus 24 7299 October 17, 2017 at 8:51 pm
Last Post: brewer
  My final theory of Creation as a believer Old Baby 20 4367 January 7, 2016 at 8:53 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The theory of god! I don't think so. ignoramus 9 3029 August 5, 2014 at 9:03 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  The Jesus Moot Theory DeistPaladin 16 4717 February 11, 2014 at 11:01 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
Lightbulb Problems with the theory of evolution. jamie_russels 152 43809 January 12, 2014 at 2:28 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Sun God Theory Jack_M 7 2859 October 25, 2013 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: MindForgedManacle
  Ancient Astronaut Theory Tracyt90 61 24598 January 11, 2013 at 11:33 am
Last Post: Minimalist