Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 24, 2024, 3:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evolution
RE: Evolution
You are karmas vehicle.  You aren't driving anything, merely acting out the karmic debt of yourself and others.  The soul is never dependent on the body.

You can't prove your materialistic dogmas about biology and bodily dependency.  Fool.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(April 21, 2018 at 7:45 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote:
(April 20, 2018 at 7:53 am)Little Rik Wrote: As the vision of the sun can be obscured by clouds at the same time is obvious that the sun exist also pure matter can be obscured by her own lack of awareness that she is pure consciousness.
There is no contradiction among the two.

As we can not see the sun when is cloudy we also can not see life in matter when matter is matter.
We however can see consciousness in animals and humans because their consciousness has reached higher level of consciousness.

And you repeat that we cannot see life in matter in the same post when you say:

(April 20, 2018 at 7:53 am)Little Rik Wrote: We can not see life in it but life is there OBVIOUSLY otherwise that kind of matter wouldn't be there in the first place. [emphasis added]

If we can't see life in matter but only in things that aren't base matter, we can't infer anything about whether life exists in matter on the basis of what is in things that are obviously alive and possess consciousness.  That would be like concluding that because I am in America, I am also therefore in France.  It doesn't follow.  As a strict matter, if all we've ever seen in a particular thing are clouds, then we would be totally ignorant about the sun in those cases.  Perhaps the light comes from something behind the clouds, perhaps it does not.  Regardless, as pointed out in the post you said I wrote a book in, I pointed out that the light filtering through the clouds in the case of vibrations points away from the idea that there is the 'sun' of life behind them.  In matter there is essentially no light peeking through the clouds.  It is night, and vibrations provide no evidence of any life.  Anyway, you misrepresent my point here, as the only thing I was demonstrating is that we do not have direct evidence of life in vibrations if such life is indeed obscured by clouds, so you were contradicting yourself by saying that the life in vibrations was both obvious and hidden / obscured.  So yes, you were contradicting yourself (and any good list of antonyms will prove that point).  As such, you have to rely upon inferences based upon the existence of light filtering through the clouds, since the sun itself is not directly evident.  Have you provided any valid inferences toward that end?  I don't think so.

(April 20, 2018 at 7:53 am)Little Rik Wrote: You bring evidence that life can come from non life and LR will cover you in pure gold. (24 carat)  Indubitably
Organic compounds are NOT non life.
Remember that you FOOL.

We can not see life in it but life is there OBVIOUSLY otherwise that kind of matter wouldn't be there in the first place.
Where there is matter there is life.
Einstein and other scientists already established that.
ARE YOU MORE INTELLIGENT THAT TOP SCIENTISTS or you are just a little smart ass that pretend to know more than intelligent people?

I presume you're here referring to the Einstein quote that, "Everything in life is vibration."  In that, you are misrepresenting him.  In this quote, Einstein is either saying that everything we encounter in life is vibrations, meaning that all are vibrations, or he is saying that in living matter, all is vibrations.  In neither case is he saying that vibrations are alive, nor is he addressing the origins of life.  That subject, abiogenesis, is totally outside his bailiwick.  So, once again, you're just telling lies.  If you have any actual science showing that life can only come from life, then bring it.  Until you do, your claim that "Einstein and other scientists already established that" is nothing but bullshit, and your claim that I contradict science is likewise.

[Image: Webcomic_xkcd_-_Wikipedian_protester_cropped.png]

(April 20, 2018 at 7:53 am)Little Rik Wrote: As you can see this report say.........abiogenesis has been neither proved nor disproved............further more it does not bring any concrete evidence that life pop up from non life as has never been proved that organic compound are void of life.  Lightbulb

Since that was my point, that science has neither proved nor disproved abiogenesis, thus refuting your claim that I was contradicting science, I don't see your point here.  It's neither my goal here to prove that life came from non-life, nor do I need to do so to refute your position.  You have claimed that life necessarily comes from life and therefore it must be turtles all the way down, that vibrations are alive.  Since you haven't shown that life necessarily comes from life, and neither has science, your 'therefore' necessarily fails and you are left once again without reasons or evidence for believing that vibrations are alive.

(April 20, 2018 at 7:53 am)Little Rik Wrote: 1) How can you mention religion when in reality you do not know the difference between religion and spirituality?

You repeatedly confuse 'do' with 'can'.  The fact is I understand what you believe concerning the relationship between spirituality and religion, what I don't do is agree with you on the subject.  Your view on the matter is little more than more Ananda Marga dogma and doesn't reflect reality.  The difference is not as you say.  Your view is neither meaningful nor valid.  However, I have no interest in confronting you over your delusions concerning the matter, nor do I intend to condone your error.  If you feel the need to substute the word "spirituality" where I say "religion," then by all means do.  Disregarding your pecadillo in this area I will continue to refer to what you do as religious, and continue to refer to you as belonging to a religion.  In short, fuck off with your stupid and wrong dogmas about spirituality, religion, and where you fit in that picture.

(April 20, 2018 at 7:53 am)Little Rik Wrote: 2) So far all Sarkar predictions have proved correct.
Until the time in which one of Sarkar will be proven wrong your idea that Sarkar teach dogma is your usual fantasy.  Smile

A promise made is not a promise kept.  As usual, you have things ass backwards, Sarkar's claims that you yourself believe without reason or evidence are dogma regardless of what may or may not be true about his opinion on other matters.  This is the case even if he is correct and has adequate support, though you yourself are ignorant of such.  Dogma is about what you do, not about what Sarkar has otherwise done.   As an observer has noted, "Baba had always resisted any pressure to make specific predictions of any sort," so it is little justification to say that his predictions have proved prescient; you cannot win if you do not play.  I could charitably interpret you as making an inductive argument here, but you would be basing that on an insufficiently large sample.  

Regardless, Sarkar has made numerous assertions about how the system works, including claims that necessarily rely upon the claim that vibrations are alive, as well as nonsense like microvita, which is unlikely to pan out (see "Can quantum theory be improved?" for the reasons why microvita are not likely to provide any increase in our understanding of reality and are therefore no different than metaphysical speculation).

Anyway, since you've yet to provide justification for believing vibrations are alive, it remains dogma regardless of what Sarkar may have been correct about otherwise.  That would be like saying that because science has been so successful at explaining other things, science will eventually show that life comes from non-life.  You wouldn't accept such an argument on behalf of science, so you expecting me to accept it on behalf of Sarkar is irrational.

(April 20, 2018 at 7:53 am)Little Rik Wrote: Oh, is that true that you haven't make a claim?  Rolleyes
That is bizarre yog.  Smile
You even bring report after report that life come from non life and then you have the audacity to say that you do not make claims?

More lies!  I haven't brought a single report of such, so this is nothing more than a base lie.  Do you think your incessant lying is helping your case?
You on the other hand have repeatedly made the claim that life can only come from life, something for which you've yet to provide any actual support.

Fool.

Why Einstein should say that the vibrations are alive?
It would be a stupid statement.
It would be like saying that the water is wet.
It is obvious that the vibrations are alive.

To see life in a rock is not easy that is why we can say that is not possible to see life in matter but life is there anyway.
Certain minerals like uranium release energy and energy-consciousness are the two sides of the same sheet so matter is not dead therefore the vibrations that compose the matter are alive.
Going up and up in the evolution scale the more there is evolution the more there are visible evidence that vibrations are alive.

We humans are alive and we are made of vibrations.
As we come from previous life and this previous life goes back to pure matter then the evidence that life come from life is more than evident.
Only stubborn idiots believe otherwise.  Lightbulb  

Now let us talk about Abiogenesis.

It say.............the original evolution of life or living organisms from inorganic or inanimate substances........or..........is the natural process by which life arises from non-living matter, such as simple organic compounds............

Fool like you think that inanimate substances or organic compounds have no life in them but they do as has already been demonstrated.
Uranium is an inanimate substance yet there life in it.
You see how fool you are.
Science slowly slowly pick up and realize that there is life in matter so the story that Abiogenesis prove that life can come from non life is but a big big BS.
Amen.

FAIL AGAIN YOG.

[Image: latest?cb=20130302231122]

(April 22, 2018 at 9:48 am)Khemikal Wrote: You are karmas vehicle.  You aren't driving anything, merely acting out the karmic debt of yourself and others.  The soul is never dependent on the body.

You can't prove your materialistic dogmas about biology and bodily dependency.  Fool.

Triple fool.

If your body is not a vehicle that allow you to move or do things than what on earth is it?

Are you that stupid Khem?
The connection among the two is behind contradictions.
Get real son.
The world is moving and progressing but you are stuck in a sea of demented dogmas.
Wake up and grow up Khem before you are left behind by even the most stubborn fools.
Dogma, everybody needs good dogma,

With a little grandstanding,

We can fry the perfect brain,

That's when good dogma becomes guru friends.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(April 22, 2018 at 10:23 am)Little Rik Wrote: If your body is not a vehicle that allow you to move or do things than what on earth is it?
It's a karma car...and you can't prove that it isn't.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(April 22, 2018 at 12:48 pm)Khemikal Wrote:
(April 22, 2018 at 10:23 am)Little Rik Wrote: If your body is not a vehicle that allow you to move or do things than what on earth is it?
It's a karma car...and you can't prove that it isn't.

For your own good Khem. Bird
Stop being an AH.  Banging Head On Desk

Only little kids play that stupid game in a failed attempt to ridicule the winner.  Indubitably
How old are you brother Khem?  Consoling

(April 22, 2018 at 12:04 pm)robvalue Wrote: Dogma, everybody needs good dogma,

With a little grandstanding,

We can fry the perfect brain,

That's when good dogma becomes guru friends.

Oh, my God. Lightbulb  Bird  Shifty  Alarm  Jerry  Worship (large)
I am left stunned by such deep philosophical thoughts. Logic

I am sure one day you will become a philosophy genius.  Indubitably

Keep with the good work brother Rob. Great
I didn't see you prove that it wasnt.  Fool.  I'm damn near eternal, that's how old I am. Obviously, I've been reborn many many times.
(April 23, 2018 at 7:09 am)Khemikal Wrote: I didn't see you prove that it wasnt.  Fool.  I'm damn near eternal, that's how old I am.  Obviously, I've been reborn many many times.

Stunned.  Panic
You are over a million year old and you still do not know how evolution works!  4 Horsemen

Just incredible.  Bird
Little Rik, your thread isn't about evolution. It's about your own misconception of it.
(April 23, 2018 at 8:04 am)Hammy Wrote: Little Rik, your thread isn't about evolution. It's about your own misconception of it.

Oh, is that so?  Bird

And this come from someone who could not even answer a single question from the OP. Hi

Stunned again!  Smile
No Hammy it's at it's root Riks ego
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Intelligent design type evolution vs naturalism type evolution. Mystic 59 30733 April 6, 2013 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger