Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 13, 2024, 9:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
RE: DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
(May 12, 2018 at 1:39 am)ignoramus Wrote: Guys, let's not be too harsh on him anymore. We've all realised that he's beaten us all singlehandedly by using brute force reasoning and logic.
I'm convinced now! CDF47, you won man! Now please go to other atheist sites and do the same! Take your time! You, my friend are a hero!

I've learnt all these new concepts like "kind"? who knew Dunno I had no idea of my ignorance!
I learnt that the bible is the TRUTH and if anything doesn't the support the bible, then logically, it must be false, right CDF47? Yes Sir that is correct!
I've learnt that some things may or may not be designed. It depends on how God feels about it, to be honest.
Because he's God, and he can change his mind about anything whenever he wants ... And so we're just following his guidance.

I've been to other atheist sites and Christian sites.  I think I will keep posting here as well.  I've made some new friends.  Glad you learned some things.
Quote:You call that thinking? 
 Yes i know you don't recognize thinking . After all you're a creationist .

Quote:Oh I know the people here have been immunized to my creationist nonsense .And i'm blindly following my creationist overlords script.
There fixed that
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Thanks man ...keep up the good work ... Don't let the buggers disway you! Ever! I think you may be onto something!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Quote:I've been to other atheist sites and Christian sites. 

To fail just as hard 

Quote: I think I will keep posting here as well. 

Ever village needs an idiot . I guess you'll do.

Quote:I've made some new friends.  
Your definition of friend is skewed

Quote:Glad you learned some things.
You apparently don't understand sarcasm .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Hey CD, if you give me a rep, it'll help me with my confidence I think Dunno Can't hurt, right?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(May 12, 2018 at 1:50 am)ignoramus Wrote: Thanks man ...keep up the good work ... Don't let the buggers disway you! Ever! I think you may be onto something!

No, they can try their childish ridicule and trickery but it can't beat the truth of design.
Quote:No, they can try their justified  ridicule and and factual statements and pointing out my fallacies  and have  beat the lies of intelligent design.I'll simply keep repeat my delusions.
There fixed

Inuit Proverb

(May 12, 2018 at 2:20 am)Tizheruk Wrote:
Quote:No, they can try their justified  ridicule and and factual statements and pointing out my fallacies  and have  beat the lies of intelligent design.I'll simply keep repeat my delusions.
There fixed

You are so tough with the ridicule from behind a keyboard.  Is it supposed to hurt my feelings?
There seems to be a design fault with this one. It repeats the same debunked nonsense and then declares victory over and over. Does anyone have a customer service number?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(May 11, 2018 at 8:15 pm)CDF47 Wrote: Please, you all lost this argument on page 1. 

Meaning: I've ran out of answers but don't want to admit defeat so keep repeating myself. Please stop asking questions I can't answer and tell me I've won.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spontaneous assembly of DNA from precursor molecules prior to life. Anomalocaris 4 1019 April 4, 2019 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Music and DNA tahaadi 4 1366 September 29, 2018 at 4:35 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Dr. Long proves life after death or no? Manga 27 7556 April 27, 2017 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  "DNA Labelling!" aka American Idiots Davka 28 7544 February 4, 2015 at 1:45 am
Last Post: Aractus
  A new atheist's theories on meta-like physical existence freedeepthink 14 3924 October 1, 2014 at 1:35 am
Last Post: freedeepthink
  Do the multiverse theories prove the existence of... Mudhammam 3 2215 January 12, 2014 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  Yeti DNA sequenced Doubting Thomas 2 1480 October 17, 2013 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Science Proves God Pahu 3 1999 August 2, 2012 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  New Human DNA Strain Detected Minimalist 10 5086 July 27, 2012 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Junk DNA and creationism little_monkey 0 2007 December 3, 2011 at 9:23 am
Last Post: little_monkey