Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 2:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Random Thoughts
RE: Random Thoughts
I've regaled you enough with my intelligence tonight.

Time for bed.
(May 24, 2018 at 7:55 am)Joods Wrote: We should also ask babies if it's okay to change their diapers.  We wouldn't want to offend them by invading their space.

Changing diapers is not the same as taking one's loved ones away from them.
How can a hen know what's in the egg? It could be her child? She may have already named it, dammit!

Big Grin
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
The island nation of Tonga is not shaped like a penis.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Tasmania is shaped like a vagina's pubic hair though.

Have you looked at the northern half of Noveya Semlya?

Used an online pdf editor to fill out and sign a CNA training packet. Easier than going to the library and printing out the forms.
Quote:North Korea prohibits residents from having any contact with the world beyond the country’s borders.

International calls are against the law and are punishable by death. A man was sentenced to death in 2013 for making a phone call to a friend in South Korea. Should you ever visit North Korea, you might want to simply avoid phone calls altogether.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
God is the worst Pimp, he doesn't pays his girls for the most part, but only uses threats.
Yay, I don't have TB.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Retaining wall
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(May 25, 2018 at 6:14 am)Jörmungandr Wrote: The island nation of Tonga is not shaped like a penis.

Okay this is getting slightly less random. I'm sensing some sort of pattern.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts on sexual services? Macoleco 25 2286 September 7, 2022 at 10:57 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Your thoughts on the validity of this? ignoramus 12 2074 April 12, 2021 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Any of you attend a Christian University/high school. What were your thoughts? Atomic Lava 19 2379 November 20, 2019 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Atomic Lava
  What are your thoughts on R Kelly? rkellysucks 12 2280 July 13, 2019 at 5:36 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Thoughts and not prayers. Gawdzilla Sama 52 5780 January 30, 2019 at 11:45 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Inspired rather than random thoughts tackattack 20 2119 November 24, 2018 at 9:52 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Thoughts on NDE's. purplepurpose 8 1190 November 9, 2018 at 3:34 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  A thought on thoughts KevinM1 6 1240 September 19, 2018 at 11:04 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  What are your thoughts on corporate run media? GODZILLA 3 873 July 8, 2018 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  Guiding Thought for My Life: Think Your Own Thoughts Rhondazvous 3 1192 April 3, 2018 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous