Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 2, 2024, 5:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy Fuckballs!
RE: Holy Fuckballs!
(September 6, 2018 at 12:56 pm)Aegon Wrote: The stuff we have thus far would have been more than enough to convince Trump supporters that a Democratic administration was fucked up. I mean, hell, he's been directly implicated in a felony and literally nothing has changed. There is no objective or critical thinking involved in their evaluation of this man. Anybody who really sat and looked at what has been presented to the public, including Trump's words himself, could see how much truth there is to all this stuff. It really bothers me how clouded their judgment is.

Look, I'm a "leftist", admittedly. But I call out Democrats for playing their bullshit politics. I can't wait for the day that I, as a New Yorker, can vote Chuck Schumer out of office. I really do tend to think objectively about these things, on a case by case basis. That being said, I can't, for the life of me, understand how Trump supporters stay by his side for any reason other than being contrarian to liberals. Which is beyond stupid.

We warned you when he was elected. If you make every trivial thing he does an outrage, people will become numb to it all, and not react if an actual outrage ever comes up.
(September 6, 2018 at 12:49 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Pence is truly amazing at keeping his lips firmly in contact with Tump's delicate anal mucosa regardless of Trump's marital infidelities and whoredoms, and adulteries and philandering.

Just like every other evangelical phony.
(September 6, 2018 at 12:16 pm)Aegon Wrote: Nothing will rattle them. I swear. They'll follow him to his death.

Right?  He could literally transform into this...... 
[Image: 08051688cc34360.jpg]
.....and demand they kneel down and worship him, and they would do it.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
(September 6, 2018 at 1:20 pm)alpha male Wrote: We warned you when he was elected. If you make every trivial thing he does an outrage, people will become numb to it all, and not react if an actual outrage ever comes up.

What are you supposed to do if everything he does is an outrage?
(September 6, 2018 at 1:20 pm)alpha male Wrote:
(September 6, 2018 at 12:56 pm)Aegon Wrote: The stuff we have thus far would have been more than enough to convince Trump supporters that a Democratic administration was fucked up. I mean, hell, he's been directly implicated in a felony and literally nothing has changed. There is no objective or critical thinking involved in their evaluation of this man. Anybody who really sat and looked at what has been presented to the public, including Trump's words himself, could see how much truth there is to all this stuff. It really bothers me how clouded their judgment is.

Look, I'm a "leftist", admittedly. But I call out Democrats for playing their bullshit politics. I can't wait for the day that I, as a New Yorker, can vote Chuck Schumer out of office. I really do tend to think objectively about these things, on a case by case basis. That being said, I can't, for the life of me, understand how Trump supporters stay by his side for any reason other than being contrarian to liberals. Which is beyond stupid.

We warned you when he was elected. If you make every trivial thing he does an outrage, people will become numb to it all, and not react if an actual outrage ever comes up.

Every.
Trivial.
Thing.
He fucks up massively on a nearly daily basis. Are we just supposed to accept that?

Fuck off.  You are the one normalizing this batshit insane behavior. We warned you not to elect a clown. You still won't even acknowledge the major fuck-ups.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead

Yeah, and you were sincere as all hell too, like we know you were capable of doing and have the judgement to do.

Thanks for the admission. 

So you are admitting that his actions are not that of a normal president.

Problem is, he was the one being petty and "trivial".

Why would a private business be forced by a politician to have it's workers kneel or stand?

What if I demanded if I were president that all white NFL players kneel especially when a voluntary ceremony?

Was I the one attacking McCain's service, do I hold public office?

Is it wrong for a black basketball player to build a school with his own money?

And you still have yet to answer a simple question.

Who forced Trump to run? Who put a gun to his head and forced him to do and say all the things he said?

So, when Trump supporters plug their ears and shout "LALALALALALALA", it's still liberals' fault?

Unreal. What a cult of personality he's amassed. Blind faith in one man... pathetic.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
(September 6, 2018 at 11:58 am)vorlon13 Wrote:
(September 6, 2018 at 8:40 am)alpha male Wrote: The first rule of Secret Cabal is, you don't talk about Secret Cabal.

This is probably the work of a low-level staffer with delusions that his actions are meaningful, or outright fiction.

If not...if it's real...you just made your mission a lot harder, and gave fuel to the Deep Staters. Dumbass.

Well, you are on the right track there.

Tipping off Trumply is logically inconsistent with the whole idea of there being organized resistance inside the politburo.

We don't let Christers make errors like that here, we should expecially have  extra scrutiny of folks coming around telling us just what we want to hear.

Um no, this wont be a low level person.

The NYT editorial manager is on par with Woodward and Nixon.

It would be suicide to take that kind of gamble if there is nothing to back it up.
(September 6, 2018 at 1:47 pm)Aegon Wrote: So, when Trump supporters plug their ears and shout "LALALALALALALA", it's still liberals' fault?

You don't have to plug your ears when the noise has been going on so long that you've just gotten used to it.

Quote:Unreal. What a cult of personality he's amassed. Blind faith in one man... pathetic.

Actually I just said to my wife at dinner yesterday that I'm getting tired of the antics and wish he'd be more traditionally presidential. She agreed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HOLY FUCKING SHIT Minimalist 29 4979 July 18, 2017 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Holy Shit...You Gotta Know That Drumpf Has An Account There! Minimalist 7 1491 April 9, 2016 at 6:25 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Holy Shit Minimalist 18 2143 October 29, 2015 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Holy shit, I love these women Dystopia 14 2160 September 14, 2015 at 7:43 am
Last Post: brewer
  You would think this might make you question your holy book... Mudhammam 0 641 March 3, 2015 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam