Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 14, 2024, 8:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are there any Christian proselytizers left in this subforum?
RE: Are there any Christian proselytizers left in this subforum?
Neo- the trial of good and evil was about love and envy, and remains so to this day.

From Cain killing Abel, to now, God only accepting from those who guard and hold to on to his beautiful names and words of light he brought to life, remains a fact.

Instead of killing us, they will Character attack us as intolerant people who see others who don't think like them then going to hell. For their freedoms of sinning against God, they will justify all the collateral damage and as you can see the blood of Yemen hurts no one, doesn't budge anyone, and no one cares.

God didn't accept the Devil when he didn't appreciate the gift of God Adam, and those who are ungrateful for his Messengers and those who Hold the Authority after God put a seal to revelations, are jealous of the true kings who God's specialized his grace, and their hate is taken out on their followers.

The fact is there in no way to God but through his door of light, and those outside the door can talk about the light, sure, but from a far place, they can take some of it's characteristics and cloth themselves with, but when they hate it for what is, the connection to God it is, the light of God revealed by God and who others must hold on to....

When they hate it for what is, they are not inside of it, but trying to confuse people and lower what the light is.... they try to trivialize and take away it's sacred origin, link, and it leading back to the source, which it's goal.

The leader is the light and the light is the leader, those who could not see the risen star from the family of David/Aaron/Moses, disbelieved in the whole wisdom of the Torah regarding the family of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, and the talk of envy with respect to that.

Those who deny the family of Yaseen, it doesn't matter what reminder and family they hold on to, if they have access to the reminder and it's family and the truth has pushed them to them, but they turn with envy and want to hold on to the anti-Christ type leadership which is human chosen leadership as opposed to anointed kings type leadership that the Torah, Gospels, and Quran emphasize on...

Those who hate the family of the reminder will perish, and those who don't believe in the family of reminder but don't have an ounce of hatred towards the reminder and it's family, and don't hold a grudge against their followers, and don't support those who oppress them... they will enter heaven but a much lower level then those who sought the truth.

This how Torah and Gospels and Quran described good and evil, so don't act ignorantly about it.

Those who fear the light of God because of it's judgment on them, don't let them belittle who you are, and finish your journey by coming to the final reminder and it's designated kings, guides who are like the past guides, in a group known as "the family", and they are the family of guidance and the household of revelation.
(September 29, 2018 at 5:10 pm)Khemikal Wrote: IKR, that response was a pretty boilerplate theist "so you wanna kill us, huh" type of shit the pants affair.  
Quote:I think the world would be better without any theists.  The boards seem tiny in comparison.

This isn't "shit the pants" stuff. I completely disagree with you. Theists make the world better, too.

I've known PLENTY of ignorant theists. I've known people who are ignorant but wouldn't have been had it not been for their theistic upbringing. But I've also known absolutely remarkable theists. Theists whose intellectual honesty was intact. And I've also known atheists whose intellectual honesty was a joke.

Sammy Hagar sucks. I'd love to have my mind changed on this, but that's where I stand right now.

edit: I see your point. Replace Aquinas with William James then.
Pro tip: Don't hire Mystic as your defense attorney.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(September 29, 2018 at 5:20 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote: This isn't "shit the pants" stuff. I completely disagree with you. Theists make the world better, too.
No, they don't.  People might,  smart people, specifically.  A smart theist..otoh...organizes an inquisition.

It's shit the pants stuff....but I forgive you. Wink

You grew up in a theists world, after all. Full of unearned deference and reactionary rhetoric.

@William James. Unfamiliar..but we've got a Swedenborgian on the boards. Have you seen the shit he says? If I burnt out all of Swedenborg in William James...what would be lost?

I'll answer that for you. The embarrassing and sometimes damaging footnotes of an otherwise influential person.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
It is not shit the pants stuff, Khem. You said the world would be better without theists (not theism like Jor did). You were fucking wrong about that. And your original remark was aimed at the theists who use this forum. As if the forum would be better if theists never posted. No it wouldn't! It would be fucking dull!
It would be.  Theists, without theism..are just people. Maybe they're deists, maybe they're atheists, maybe they're agnostics or ignostics.

Dull? Hey, maybe the odd jihad here and there is exciting...but....?

Theism has -no- redeeming virtue. If you woke up in a world, tomorrow, without theists..but still full of people...it would be improved by default.

But hey...... I'm an antitheist, it's not surprising that I think so. If their silly gods existed I'd be a maltheist, like so many "christians" and assorted hellenistic pagans of the 1st and 2nd century, lol. The gods are cruel...capricious. We will never be free on earth while a tyrant rules in heaven. ETC ETC ETC.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(September 29, 2018 at 5:34 pm)Khemikal Wrote: It would be.  Theists, without theism..are just people.  Maybe they're deists, maybe they're atheists, maybe they're agnostics or ignostics.

Dull?  Hey, maybe the odd jihad here and there is exciting...but....?

Why don't you go post on Twitter then? Tons of people posting pictures of their food and other inanities. And no debate whatsoever about anything deeper than that. And if there is a debate, it won't get too involved, character limit and all. Sounds like you are longing for such an experience.
I'm not here to debate whether or not a god exists.  

Actually, the one thing I've always found disappointing about these boards is that people who know alot about alot of cultures gods have nothing to say.  Those conversations don't happen.  They're eclipsed by stupid arguments as to whether or not fairies are really real. Try to get 500 pages out of a narrative comparison between the themes of genesis and the the meso-american sun cycle. I dare you, lol.

I mean..you can try....and I have..but it's going to get derailed by theist morons interjecting "it's twue, it's twue, it's twue!". Yet another way that they poison everything.

It's been known..and shown..by anyone who wants to know it..that gods aren't real....for more than 3k years (and suspected or known for as long as humans have been able to suspects things, in all likelihood - I only use the first instance on record for that claim).

-and yet here we are, 21st century ad...still having that discussion. Instead of so many others about -why- we believed in these gods, in this way.
Khemikal is a poor loser. He thought all intellectual arguments would if anything not prove God but prove he doesn't exist. When the truth became apparent to him, he became bitter.

At the beginning he was a lot more cheery and nice to Theists, but as time went on, and the wisdom of the holy books became to manifest, he is not willing to accept his bad decision and just move on by accepting God.

When not only God but the particular true God that is rational and the Lord of the families of the reminders - became apparent to him, he became especially hostile to me.

He understands God's favor and realizes the link he has with God, he just too stubborn and bitter about his bad decision, to accept his decision's dark reality and move away from it.
Right, because the demons have got me...with their dark magic.  

Case in point.

I remember when that guy, up above..wasn't a theist. The space within five feet of him was certainly better than it is today ( and a hell of alot safer for living breathing..existent beings). His posts have done nothing but devolve since he lost his shit.

It's in this way..that the world would be better off without theists..even if the world weren't better off without MK. I believe both things..simultaneously.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 91100 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  [Serious] Do we have any female Christians left? If not, anyone is welcome to comment. Losty 34 3580 May 13, 2019 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: WolfsChild
  Are there any Christians here who believe in zombies? Jehanne 41 5094 February 1, 2019 at 9:30 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Are there any YECs in the house here? Jehanne 71 10058 June 28, 2018 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  The benefits of being christian. Where are there??? Dnte 212 36688 February 2, 2018 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  CHRISTIANS, you only have 3 days left to get rid of your XMAS TREE! 21stCenturyIconoclast 22 4350 December 24, 2016 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: 21stCenturyIconoclast
  Is there another motivation for christian belief? brewer 118 18364 September 23, 2016 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: TubbyTubby
  Another "how could any intelligent woman be a Christian?" thread drfuzzy 17 2914 September 14, 2016 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Why i'm not a Christian and why i left the faith as a child. dyresand 20 5776 November 8, 2014 at 10:01 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Yet more christian logic: christian sues for not being given a job she refuses to do. Esquilax 21 7576 July 20, 2014 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: ThomM