Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 7:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cosby Sentence
RE: Cosby Sentence
(October 3, 2018 at 3:34 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(October 3, 2018 at 2:02 pm)Huggy74 Wrote: *emphasis mine*

Please let me know what facts were presented in the Cosby case.

Well amongst the facts is that Cosby admitted to buying drugs to give to women he wanted to have sex with.

https://edition.cnn.com/2015/07/07/us/bi...legations/

Yes in the 70's which had nothing to do with this case, and in that same deposition Cosby stated he didn't give the drugs to the women without thier knowledge.

In case you did'nt know about the 70's
Quote:In the late 1970s, at the peak of the disco dancing and music trend, the building was renamed after its location and became a world-famous nightclub and discotheque. The nightclub founders spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on professional lighting design and kept many of the former TV and theatrical sets, in the process creating a unique dance club that became famous for its celebrity guest lists, restrictive (and subjective) entry policies (based on one's appearance and style), and open club drug use.

If we want to go back over old history, how about we start with reparations for slavery? You okay with that?

(October 3, 2018 at 1:58 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: First off, I don't know how my view on Cosby you can possibly infer anything about those other cases. Obviously the homeless guy shouldnt be in prison and the other guy should. I'm 100% consistent. You seem to be all over the place.

Your view on Cosby as "literally one of the worst serial rapists in American history" is quite telling.

So apparently he worse than the history of slave owners raping their slaves.

I can pull up plenty of serial rapists (Cosby was convicted of sexual assault not rape) worse than Cosby and guess what NONE of their victims took 30+ years to tell the police.
"one of the worst"
I'm still waiting for someone to present all these facts that got Cosby convicted.
(October 3, 2018 at 8:32 pm)Huggy74 Wrote: I'm still waiting for someone to present all these facts that got Cosby convicted.

Go read the trial transcript.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Unable to articulate the evidence?
No. You're supposed to do your own homework since you're the one bitching about it.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
So you guy's are unable to produce any evidence, interesting.
We didn't say that. But you're a big boy. You want the evidence so badly, go out and find it yourself.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Incase you haven't been paying attention, I've been saying there isn't any evidence, not about to go looking for something nonexistent.

I've been called a rape apologist and a detestable human being a number of times in this thread by white supremacist suspects, for questioning the trial. So apparently y'all have seen something I haven't. Im just asking what evidence have you seen that proves a rape occured?
(October 4, 2018 at 3:43 am)Huggy74 Wrote: Incase you haven't been paying attention, I've been saying there isn't any evidence, not about to go looking for something nonexistent.

I've been called a rape apologist and a detestable human being a number of timed in this thread, so apparently y'all have seen something I haven't. Im just asking what evidence have you seen that proves a rape occured?

Violin

Too bad you weren't on the jury, huh?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cosby on the loose. onlinebiker 58 6870 July 28, 2021 at 8:45 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  Bill Cosby Guilty! c172 139 23453 May 11, 2018 at 9:50 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  Bill Cosby Case: mistrial Foxaèr 27 8881 June 24, 2017 at 8:53 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Saudi atheist blogger may get death sentence. Brian37 6 1315 March 1, 2015 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Whateverist