Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 29, 2024, 5:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheist Forum Accent Tag: Round 3!!
RE: Atheist Forum Accent Tag: Round 3!!
Synecdoche is simply impossible.

I ought to give you guys some Dutch words. See how you like it.

Ooievaar. Afschuwelijk. Gezellig. Angstschreeuw. Ventielpompje. Goochelaar. Kaftpapier. Geweerschoten. Bemoeizuchtig. Besmettelijk. Koekentrommel. Cervela. Gevarendriehoek. Klakkebuis.

There!
"If we go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, suggesting 69.
[Image: 41bebac06973488da2b0740b6ac37538.jpg]-
Anyone else hate the sound of their own voice? Any how ..

(October 24, 2018 at 1:30 pm)DodosAreDead Wrote: I decided to do it after all, because I was bored Tongue
Also, I have a bit of a cold so excuse me if I sound weird.

Um Hotel Dash is awesome and you are now awesome. lol I am die hard any Dash game. My favorite is the original Diner Dash but I love every one I've played!

(October 25, 2018 at 12:05 pm)pocaracas Wrote: Here goes. No editing, no nothing, didn't even check if it's audible! Tongue
Good luck!

Rant time: I did this with my phone, because even a cheap phone apparently gets a much better front camera than a mid-level laptop.
So you get a 1080p quality video, instead of the crappy vga from the webcam.

It says it isn't available Sad

(October 26, 2018 at 11:43 am)Whateverist Wrote: Anyone else hate the sound of their own voice?  Any how ..

Best. Video. EVER. Also I prefer the real version "Mandy" better for some... odd reason :p
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
(October 26, 2018 at 11:43 am)Whateverist Wrote: Anyone else hate the sound of their own voice?  Any how ..

OMG, this thread just moved to Disturbia.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

da fuq?

LOL
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
(October 26, 2018 at 11:43 am)Whateverist Wrote: Anyone else hate the sound of their own voice?  

Absolutely. After listening to myself, I felt extremely embarrassed due to me thinking, "Damn, I sound horrible."

And thoughts began to go through my mind that everyone listening to me was thinking negative thoughts about me based solely on my voice.
Aside from not wanting to put through the effort of getting a youtube account and uploading I am on y'alls page of not wanting to even hear my own voice. I know on a normal basis I don't have a twangy accent but some things cause it to come in thick. Nerves, anger, excitement... pretty much anything with emotions. I know doing a video I will be nervous and either stutter or sound like the biggest redneck ever lol
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
Hey. If I can put one of me singing on here, you all can post one too.

And no - I'm not providing the link to that video. You'll just have to look for it yourselves or ask the quote mining king to find it for you.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(October 26, 2018 at 12:39 pm)wyzas Wrote:

OMG, this thread just moved to Disturbia.

Was it my night clothes that got to you?

(October 26, 2018 at 1:04 pm)Kit Wrote:
(October 26, 2018 at 11:43 am)Whateverist Wrote: Anyone else hate the sound of their own voice?  

Absolutely.  After listening to myself, I felt extremely embarrassed due to me thinking, "Damn, I sound horrible."

And thoughts began to go through my mind that everyone listening to me was thinking negative thoughts about me based solely on my voice.

Now that is weird because when I heard your video my first thought was how calm and pleasant you sounded.

(October 26, 2018 at 1:13 pm)mlmooney89 Wrote: Aside from not wanting to put through the effort of getting a youtube account and uploading I am on y'alls page of not wanting to even hear my own voice. I know on a normal basis I don't have a twangy accent but some things cause it to come in thick. Nerves, anger, excitement... pretty much anything with emotions. I know doing a video I will be nervous and either stutter or sound like the biggest redneck ever lol

Stuttering rednecks are a huge turn on.  Oh do it!
You even scared the dog.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheist forum Discord Rhizomorph13 19 1148 December 10, 2019 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Atheist Forums Accent Tag! Round 2 Napoléon 845 130238 October 1, 2018 at 1:45 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Group Video Chats on Skype... round 2 Catholic_Lady 61 11518 May 17, 2018 at 6:23 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Ask me questions for my next accent tag Foxaèr 6 1144 July 23, 2017 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: brewer
Tongue AF.org Q&A Tag! SteelCurtain 48 9091 February 22, 2017 at 3:42 am
Last Post: Kernel Sohcahtoa
  Whats going on with Thinking Atheist forum? Brian37 23 4592 July 1, 2016 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Ideal Atheist Forum Couples Jenny A 212 37399 November 23, 2015 at 2:30 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Owner of Atheist Forum BlackSwordsman 10 2674 June 2, 2014 at 10:16 am
Last Post: LostLocke
  round 2 need urgent dating advice! leodeo 33 8354 November 25, 2013 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: Walking Void
  Accent Tag! You're It. Erinome 435 201266 November 18, 2013 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: Walking Void