Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
round 2 need urgent dating advice!
round 2 need urgent dating advice!
Okay those of you following my dating site adventures, went on date with the girl last night, but we didn't really click.

This new girl started talking to me, and we have TONS in common, and i really like her, we hoping to go out this weekend or the next, but i'm scared because another girl planned to go out last week which we made plans a week in advance, but Idk if its cuz i didnt talk to her enough while waiting for the date, she just stopped talking to me and it didnt work out with her (another girl)

here is our conversation, the blue line are me, the pink lines are her.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h276/L...f948de.png

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h276/L...70bad4.png

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h276/L...4e7f79.png

so basically i gave her my # last night, and she said ok....so when should i send her a message again on dating site just to check in on her? or should i just wait for if she sends me a text this weekend for the date? with one girl i felt like i didnt talk to her enough and she thought i wasnt interested or something.

so should i maybe not contact her today, but then send her a message tomorrow to see how she is doing? or maybe the day after and talk to her every other day or every 2 days until we meet? or everyday?

im kinda scared cuz this girl is pretty, pretty - and she online a lot so scared she will someone better Shock but overall we click a lot I think.

thanks
RE: round 2 need urgent dating advice!
I think you should grow a pair and make some decisions on your own.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(November 24, 2013 at 11:27 am)Faith No More Wrote: I think you should grow a pair and make some decisions on your own.

i want to know what the best thing to do so it works out.
I think someone should get this troll off the atheism portion of the forum.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(November 24, 2013 at 11:30 am)leodeo Wrote: i want to know what the best thing to do so it works out.

I assume you still ride your bike with the training wheels on.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Reality check time...
Girls who use dating sites get on lots of dates... feeling the waters... and then pick the best.
"Be yourself", blah, blah, blah... she'll see right through your lack of confidence and you'll get off the list of potential second dates...

Don't go.

PS: why are you still asking internet people for advice?
I say go out with her but only talk like a 1930s gangster see.

Girls dig that.

Or dress like a duck and only talk of drainage problems.

We interwebs people only offer good advice.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Okay, at the risk of stating the obvious. You blew it. When she suggested either of the next two weekends - she was accommodating you. She wanted to hear you say "great, lets do it the weekend after this one!" You've got to put aside your own need for reassurance and give her some.

Instead you put the trigger for the next move in her hands. Text you? Bullshit. You either write her back and tell her when you want to pick her up or you do don't deserve her.

Now move these threads to the "Off Topic" subforums or no more advice bub.
I cannot believe that I'm responding to this. When I was in my 20's and 30's (during single periods) I dated a lot of women. It was not uncommon to have two dates in one day with two different women. There were weekends where I would have 3-4 dates with 2-3 different women. I had a good job where I made decent money, and I had my weekends free, so playing was no problem for me. I enjoyed many years of many, many amazing women, and I would not undo my former dating adventures, though perhaps I would modify some of my past behaviors. I'm not sure what advice to give you, but I can say for sure that self-confidence is the key ingredient in meeting, shmoozing, and dating women. Women sense a man's self-confidence level almost immediately, and they make instantaneous appraisals in most cases. A guy with a great sense of humor is also a major turn-on for lots of women. There is nothing wrong with crafting a few well rehearsed ice-breakers to start a conversation with a woman - style and delivery are very important. They should seem natural, and should accurately reflect your intelligence, confidence, and senses of humor and good timing. Practice, practice, practice. Women are not something to be afraid of, and should be sought like a precious and perishable thing. Be romantic. Listen. Make eye contact, and for crying out loud... relax.

Go on all the dates you can afford with your time and resources. You're young - have fun. Maybe read a book on improving your self-image, and maybe also read a book on self-confidence strategies. BTW, the rule on calling/contacting a woman you are interested in is... Call her if you want to - Don't if you don't want to. Play it by ear. Good luck man. I wish I could be your wingman, or a fly on the wall, but your date would ask who the sexy old dude was and you'd be out one more lady.
Wink Shades
Moved thread to Off Topic.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black Pill Dating Theory? FrustratedFool 143 6809 August 30, 2023 at 6:11 am
Last Post: FrustratedFool
  Advice about patience Macoleco 4 556 March 26, 2020 at 5:24 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
Music The best advice someone gave you. onlinebiker 65 6254 April 14, 2019 at 8:33 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  The WORST Advice Someone Ever Gave You BrianSoddingBoru4 11 1094 April 14, 2019 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Atheist Forum Accent Tag: Round 3!! Clueless Morgan 98 8155 November 28, 2018 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Atheist Forums Accent Tag! Round 2 Napoléon 845 124167 October 1, 2018 at 1:45 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Group Video Chats on Skype... round 2 Catholic_Lady 61 10914 May 17, 2018 at 6:23 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Last Minute Gift Advice Neo-Scholastic 28 3912 December 27, 2017 at 11:08 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  2 pieces of advice for future parents ErGingerbreadMandude 68 13102 November 17, 2017 at 8:07 am
Last Post: Cod
  Dating advice seandiggy 30 4472 October 23, 2017 at 2:17 am
Last Post: J a c k