Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 4, 2024, 5:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Don't Care
RE: I Don't Care
Because that's what bothers misogynists, not the misogyny. The misogyny is right and proper and true. It's all the feminine/feminized bitching about it that needs to stop. Rinse and repeat with bigotry of any flavor.

Bonus points if it's the libtards fault.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(April 3, 2019 at 2:24 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote:
(April 3, 2019 at 2:16 pm)Yonadav Wrote: I'm baffled?   Read

Well, if you know you’re a misogynist and you’re cool with it, why do you complain about being called one?  Huh

I know that I'm a misogynist?   Violin
We do not inherit the world from our parents. We borrow it from our children.
(April 3, 2019 at 2:26 pm)Yonadav Wrote: I know that I'm a misogynist?   Violin

If you wish to portray yourself as a victim, pleaase try and be a victim of anything. And yes you are.
You are incautious in your extrapolations and therefore demeaning toward those who disagree with you.
(April 3, 2019 at 2:43 pm)Yonadav Wrote: You are incautious in your extrapolations and therefore demeaning toward those who disagree with you.

You should know.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
(April 3, 2019 at 2:43 pm)Yonadav Wrote: You are incautious in your extrapolations and therefore demeaning toward those who disagree with you.

If this Is from your horoscope then it's fairly accurate I would say.
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
(April 3, 2019 at 11:09 am)Yonadav Wrote:
(April 3, 2019 at 10:32 am)Shell B Wrote: Yon, if you say something disparaging about women as a whole, it's misogyny. It's literally the definition. Painting with a broad, negative brush is firstly, never accurate and secondly, bigotry. You said Western women are delusional and something else. That's when I realized you're a misogynist. You must have suffered a lot of self-loathing during the years you lived as a woman.

Jerkoff

Yes, I know I'm right.
(April 3, 2019 at 2:26 pm)Yonadav Wrote:
(April 3, 2019 at 2:24 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: Well, if you know you’re a misogynist and you’re cool with it, why do you complain about being called one?  Huh

I know that I'm a misogynist?   Violin

So...then, you’re not baffled at why people charge you with misogyny?  You’ve lost me, I’m afraid.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(April 3, 2019 at 1:01 pm)Yonadav Wrote:
(April 3, 2019 at 12:11 pm)Thoreauvian Wrote: In my opinion, this one line sums up your communication problems.  Never mind what it is about.  You are incautious in your extrapolations and therefore demeaning toward those who disagree with you.

Actually, I know that you agreed with it. It wasn't an extrapolation. And it wasn't demeaning. It was just a factually true statement. So... Violin

I do not agree that women have more fragile egos than men.  Individuals vary, but I doubt there is any correlation with sex.

So at this point I think you are just toying with us, perhaps out of frustration.  So you do care.

Give it a break, come back later, and try again.
(April 3, 2019 at 3:45 pm)Shell B Wrote:
(April 3, 2019 at 11:09 am)Yonadav Wrote: Jerkoff

Yes, I know I'm right.

You factually aren't right.  What you are calling misogyny isn't misogyny by any honest understanding of the term. If you want to go around calling people misogynists every time that they say something about that you don't like, then knock yourself out.  Jerkoff

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does the universe care? Logisch 24 4648 July 2, 2014 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam
  Is it wrong to care about children? soman-rush 9 5729 August 9, 2013 at 3:38 am
Last Post: Kayenneh