Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 4:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Don't Care
RE: I Don't Care
(April 25, 2019 at 5:00 pm)Yonadav Wrote:
(April 25, 2019 at 4:47 pm)Shell B Wrote: Yon, I definitely didn't intentionally misrepresent your gender. I simply misunderstood. I won't call you dude anymore if that bothers you, though I do call women dude as well. Do you prefer to be referred to as him or her?

You can call me dude. I live as a man, so I obviously expect to be called things like 'dude'. But you said that I told you that I self identify as a man, and I have been very clear with you in the past about self identifying as a woman who lives as a man. If you can't discuss the facts about my personal history and get them right, then perhaps you shouldn't discuss my personal history, right?

You're just fishing to fight. You said I'd been corrected many times, which is bullshit. I only ever asked you about it one time, and I only ever spoke about it this one time. If you can find many instances of you correcting me, I'll admit I'm wrong.

When someone asks me why I'm referring to someone a certain way, and I answer based on what I understood from things that person said publicly in the past, I don't think it really matters if I'm discussing their personal history. If you want to be private, shut up.
(April 25, 2019 at 5:28 pm)Shell B Wrote:
(April 25, 2019 at 5:00 pm)Yonadav Wrote: You can call me dude. I live as a man, so I obviously expect to be called things like 'dude'. But you said that I told you that I self identify as a man, and I have been very clear with you in the past about self identifying as a woman who lives as a man. If you can't discuss the facts about my personal history and get them right, then perhaps you shouldn't discuss my personal history, right?

You're just fishing to fight. You said I'd been corrected many times, which is bullshit. I only ever asked you about it one time, and I only ever spoke about it this one time. If you can find many instances of you correcting me, I'll admit I'm wrong.

When someone asks me why I'm referring to someone a certain way, and I answer based on what I understood from things that person said publicly in the past, I don't think it really matters if I'm discussing their personal history. If you want to be private, shut up.

This isn't about privacy. It's about you willfully misrepresenting me. When you are the one who is talking about other people's business, and you don't have your facts straight, it is you who should shut up. This is typical of my experience with you. You like to talk about other people's business, you don't like to have your facts straight, and then you tell the person whose business you have been misrepresenting that they should shut up.
We do not inherit the world from our parents. We borrow it from our children.
Again, I am not willfully misrepresenting you. I have no motive to do such a thing. It's not as if the way I misunderstood your identity made you look bad. I was just incorrect.

Here you are again making shit up. Find other examples of me talking about other people's "business." I simply restated what I thought you said. When I realized I was mistaken, I asked you to clarify.
(April 25, 2019 at 4:28 pm)Yonadav Wrote:
(April 25, 2019 at 3:23 pm)Losty Wrote: I couldn’t read that whole thing because it was so long. But I find it very interesting that you identify as a woman who lives as a man. Why do you choose to live as a man?

I've told my story quite a few times. I was born male but identified as female. I was absolutely horrified at the completely unwelcome penis that was attached to my body. I had that awful thing removed. I lived a fairly normal woman's life for 17 years. I didn't like men, even though a lot of men sure seemed to like me. I think the trauma of having had a penis just made me really hate penises. I was fairly well accepted in the lesbian community and even coupled up for several years. Eventually I got over my hatred of men and started forming friendships with them. I even started to be receptive to the idea of maybe getting together with one, if I found the right one. But I am really, really picky with men. There was one that I might have gotten together with, except for that I was in a committed relationship with a woman at the time that he was interested in me. In my experience, it is the divorced straight men who are most receptive to the idea of hooking up with a trans woman. I guess they are thinking that a trans woman might understand them better. I never did hook up with any guys.

I started dressing as a man when I became religious. Jewish law says that it is forbidden for a man to wear women's clothing. So I started dressing as a man. No one told me that I had to do that. But I had fallen in love with Jewish law, and I wanted to live in accordance with the law. According to Jewish law, I was still male and it was forbidden for me to wear women's clothing. I still thought of myself as female. I don't think of myself as male. I think of myself as a woman who lives as a man. I enjoy being a woman who lives as a man. Before I started living as a man, I never thought that I would enjoy something like that. But I do enjoy it. I'm actually not the only one to have made such a discovery about myself. I personally know a couple of other male to females transsexuals who have discovered that they like being 'female transvestites'. And I have met one female to male who enjoys wearing skirts or dresses.
I can solve your conundrum.

jewish law is incorrect.

RAmen
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

(April 25, 2019 at 6:54 pm)Nay_Sayer Wrote:
(April 25, 2019 at 4:28 pm)Yonadav Wrote: I've told my story quite a few times. I was born male but identified as female. I was absolutely horrified at the completely unwelcome penis that was attached to my body. I had that awful thing removed. I lived a fairly normal woman's life for 17 years. I didn't like men, even though a lot of men sure seemed to like me. I think the trauma of having had a penis just made me really hate penises. I was fairly well accepted in the lesbian community and even coupled up for several years. Eventually I got over my hatred of men and started forming friendships with them. I even started to be receptive to the idea of maybe getting together with one, if I found the right one. But I am really, really picky with men. There was one that I might have gotten together with, except for that I was in a committed relationship with a woman at the time that he was interested in me. In my experience, it is the divorced straight men who are most receptive to the idea of hooking up with a trans woman. I guess they are thinking that a trans woman might understand them better. I never did hook up with any guys.

I started dressing as a man when I became religious. Jewish law says that it is forbidden for a man to wear women's clothing. So I started dressing as a man. No one told me that I had to do that. But I had fallen in love with Jewish law, and I wanted to live in accordance with the law. According to Jewish law, I was still male and it was forbidden for me to wear women's clothing. I still thought of myself as female. I don't think of myself as male. I think of myself as a woman who lives as a man. I enjoy being a woman who lives as a man. Before I started living as a man, I never thought that I would enjoy something like that. But I do enjoy it. I'm actually not the only one to have made such a discovery about myself. I personally know a couple of other male to females transsexuals who have discovered that they like being 'female transvestites'. And I have met one female to male who enjoys wearing skirts or dresses.
I can solve your conundrum.

jewish law is incorrect.

RAmen

There was no conundrum.  Your opinion of Jewish law isn't relevant.
@Yonadav

You don't see how your identifying as a MtF trans who chooses to (and rather enjoys) living as as man in order to fulfill the requirements of a religion that you are NOT currently practicing might have caused some people to honestly misunderstand how you mean to identify? 

Not even a little bit?

Why assume that people were setting out to deliberately misrepresent you? Doesn't appear to be the case.

Honest question.
Because arguing is more fun for Yon, obviously.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
I’ve been accused of discrimination 😭
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(April 25, 2019 at 8:00 pm)Losty Wrote: I’ve been accused of discrimination 😭

You said that it disturbs you when lgbt people become religious. That's bigotry. Scoff away. But it is bigotry. Many LGBTs are religious. You single them out to be 'disturbed by'.
(April 25, 2019 at 8:22 pm)Yonadav Wrote:
(April 25, 2019 at 8:00 pm)Losty Wrote: I’ve been accused of discrimination 😭

You said that it disturbs you when lgbt people become religious. That's bigotry. Scoff away. But it is bigotry. Many LGBTs are religious. You single them out to be 'disturbed by'.

No, it is not bigotry at all. It also disturbs me when women are in abusive relationships and it would disturb me if a black person joined the kkk. It bothers me personally about lgbtq people being religious because I spent years allowing religion to make me feel ashamed of who I am as a pansexual and my heart breaks for any lgbtq person who may be made to feel the same way. If I thought lgbtq should be forbidden from being religious I would understand being called a bigot but that’s not what this is at all. So yes, I will scoff, because your accusation is ridiculous
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does the universe care? Logisch 24 4613 July 2, 2014 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam
  Is it wrong to care about children? soman-rush 9 5640 August 9, 2013 at 3:38 am
Last Post: Kayenneh