Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 8:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
A Yank on America’s Independence Day, wearing a T-shirt of Britain’s flag, in an Irish pub reading up on German history:

[Image: 031-FB681-00-DF-49-CC-93-F5-9513-E476796-B.jpg]
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Reply
RE: Member Photos
(July 9, 2019 at 5:33 am)Godless9383 Wrote:
Moderator Notice
Link removed for violation of 30/30

You belong in jail.
Reply
RE: Member Photos
(July 9, 2019 at 5:33 am)Godless9383 Wrote: This is me: 

Yeah, there's something wrong with you. You might want to get checked.

Edit: You might like to read up on product tampering: https://www.justice.gov/jm/criminal-reso...er-product

Edit 2: I see you pride yourself for being a troll. Good job.
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 
Reply
RE: Member Photos
(July 9, 2019 at 5:33 am)Godless9383 Wrote:
Moderator Notice
Link removed for 30/39 violation

You're a terrible human being.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
Reply
RE: Member Photos
(July 9, 2019 at 6:59 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(July 9, 2019 at 5:33 am)Godless9383 Wrote:
Moderator Notice
Link removed for 30/30 violation

You're a terrible human being.

Boru

My favorite part is when someone noted it was illegal, and she responded: "How could they prove I really returned the opened one and not another one?" on a video that step-by-step shows her committing the crime.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
Reply
RE: Member Photos
(July 9, 2019 at 4:51 pm)Aegon Wrote:
(July 9, 2019 at 6:59 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: You're a terrible human being.

Boru

My favorite part is when someone noted it was illegal, and she responded: "How could they prove I really returned the opened one and not another one?" on a video that step-by-step shows her committing the crime.

'Did you shoot him?'  'No, officer - he was born with those six bullet holes in his back.'

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
Reply
RE: Member Photos
Just nerding out in town while the boss buys 47 frikking pairs of shoes in Melbourne....

[Image: 36drbn.jpg]

no need to call the rspca!
the piggy has just filled his belly

[Image: 36drib.jpg]
[Image: 36drka.jpg]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Reply
RE: Member Photos
The last haircut I don't have to give myself for four months!

[Image: 68710776_10159106949106164_7472846231471...e=5E1209C4]
Reply
RE: Member Photos
(July 9, 2019 at 5:56 am)Cod Wrote:
(July 9, 2019 at 5:33 am)Godless9383 Wrote:
Moderator Notice
Link removed for violation of 30/30

You belong in jail.

I really want to know what this was now.
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

   
  Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg][Image: shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBjdQ4tzp0y16OBYXxG...s&usqp=CAc]
                                                                                         
Reply
RE: Member Photos
[Image: 23-E53-AF3-51-F0-4-C2-C-8-E19-A63775-A0362-B.jpg]
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1333 413142 September 21, 2026 at 2:34 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  New Member Darkkene 7 2326 December 27, 2024 at 12:22 am
Last Post: MistMuse
  new member asswriter 8 3145 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Kitan Etos
  New member MistMuse 7 2791 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 6774 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 3073 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 1790 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 5327 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 3204 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 5891 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack



Users browsing this thread: 35 Guest(s)