Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 15, 2024, 4:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Random Thoughts
RE: Random Thoughts
Bill Hader is a shape shifter.
Watch him do Arnie and Tom Cruise.

What would happen if there were no hypothetical questions Dunno
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
You know those people who natter away in the cinema as if they were at home in front of their telly? Their funerals don't happen often enough.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
For moron who say "it's easyy to immigrate to the US illegals can just wait " This is a flow chart if what it takes to get a green card . Tell me if this looks easy .

[Image: DmHfnH7UcAA3wKk.jpg]
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Never give 100% at your job, they'll expect that every day.  Always give 50%.  That way, if you drop to 25% now and then, they'll think you're having an off day.  If you give 75%, you'll get a rise.

Boru
I think I've mentioned before that, as a rule, I only drink milk and water. As part of my doctor's visit earlier today, I was told that there was a rule that you were supposed to drink one ounce of water for every two pounds of body weight. And so, I decided to see how much a glass of milk would count towards that quota, and what I saw surprised me:

[Image: BHI_Fig1.jpg]

Apparently, milk is actually more hydrating than water (because it stays in the body for longer). I honestly guessed it would be a bit less, since it's technically not all water, but someone actually took several drinks and measured how well they hydrate people, creating a Beverage Hydration Index in the process, and milk (whether skim or whole fat) is second only to Oral Rehydration Solutions specifically designed to treat dehydration. This is in the fucking bag.

(August 16, 2019 at 7:48 pm)Amarok Wrote: For moron who say "it's easyy to immigrate to the US illegals can just wait " This is a flow chart if what it takes to get a green card . Tell me if this looks easy .

I get the feeling that even if this image weren't too small to legibly read the text, this would still be needlessly complicated.

Actually legible version hyeah.

[Image: ImmigrationBlue02.jpg]
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(August 17, 2019 at 12:45 am)Rev. Rye Wrote: I think I've mentioned before that, as a rule, I only drink milk and water. As part of my doctor's visit earlier today, I was told that there was a rule that you were supposed to drink one ounce of water for every two pounds of body weight. And so, I decided to see how much a glass of milk would count towards that quota, and what I saw surprised me:

[Image: BHI_Fig1.jpg]

Apparently, milk is actually more hydrating than water (because it stays in the body for longer). I honestly guessed it would be a bit less, since it's technically not all water, but someone actually took several drinks and measured how well they hydrate people, creating a Beverage Hydration Index in the process, and milk (whether skim or whole fat) is second only to Oral Rehydration Solutions specifically designed to treat dehydration. This is in the fucking bag.

(August 16, 2019 at 7:48 pm)Amarok Wrote: For moron who say "it's easyy to immigrate to the US illegals can just wait " This is a flow chart if what it takes to get a green card . Tell me if this looks easy .

I get the feeling that even if this image weren't too small to legibly read the text, this would still be needlessly complicated.

Actually legible version hyeah.

[Image: ImmigrationBlue02.jpg]
Legibllty of the text wasn't really my goal . More i wanted to show the scale and sheer number of steps one needs to take.
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Do crabs think fish can fly?

Boru
Do fish think flying fish are angels?
Last night I got the food for the cats ready and then called, “Come on, kids!”

Then I wondered why I was channeling a Catholic priest!
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts on sexual services? Macoleco 25 2283 September 7, 2022 at 10:57 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Your thoughts on the validity of this? ignoramus 12 2073 April 12, 2021 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Any of you attend a Christian University/high school. What were your thoughts? Atomic Lava 19 2379 November 20, 2019 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Atomic Lava
  What are your thoughts on R Kelly? rkellysucks 12 2278 July 13, 2019 at 5:36 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Thoughts and not prayers. Gawdzilla Sama 52 5780 January 30, 2019 at 11:45 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Inspired rather than random thoughts tackattack 20 2119 November 24, 2018 at 9:52 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Thoughts on NDE's. purplepurpose 8 1190 November 9, 2018 at 3:34 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  A thought on thoughts KevinM1 6 1240 September 19, 2018 at 11:04 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  What are your thoughts on corporate run media? GODZILLA 3 873 July 8, 2018 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  Guiding Thought for My Life: Think Your Own Thoughts Rhondazvous 3 1192 April 3, 2018 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous