Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 18, 2024, 8:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A.S.K. your way to proof.
RE: A.S.K. your way to proof.
Quote:Mister Agenda

Drich is likely not a trinitarian. According to Oneness doctrine; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost are all Jesus. He was Jesus when he was Jehovah and Jehovah is him. No three parts, just like, three titles. This resolves (?) the issue of the direction to baptize in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost with the command to baptize in the name of Jesus in Acts 2:38. The name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost is literally Jesus.

But he *got* a video on the subject.  Hehe
Every religion is true one way or another. It is true when understood metaphorically. But when it gets stuck in its own metaphors, interpreting them as facts, then you are in trouble. - Joseph Campbell  Popcorn

Militant Atheist Commie Evolutionist 
(March 20, 2020 at 12:44 pm)Bucky Ball Wrote:
Quote:Drich ..... bla bla bla

It's I *HAVE* a video on the subject. 
Good for you. As an ignoramus, you have no training and nothing to offer on the subject. 
Please keep it up. With every post, you confirm your lack of training, your lack of education, and your complete stupidity.
Never did I say anything about "God" being a title OR a name. Just Drippy pretending to know about yet another subject he is totally ignorant.

Quote:God is a title not a name
As in God the Father God the Son and God the holy Spirit. 
God is an office or power three deity share.

Not in Christian theology. everyone (except you obviously) knows that the "Trinity" is 3 in ONE. 
THE very basics of your own religion escape you. 

You have NOT ONE reference to provide concerning your (own) singularly ignorant nonsense concerning Yahweh. 

Quote:which again applies to all three. Just like elohiym is a hebrew word or common name for God but specifically references the Father. John the apostle identifies Jesus as the word of God which is YHWH as that is the literal 'word' of God. IE Jesus is God. Jesus holds the office of God. Jesus is the Son of Elohyim. there fore as Elohiym is Yhwh Jesus is Yhwh as so is the Holy Spirit Yhwh.
or
Yhwh the Father
Yhwh the Son
Yhwh the Holy Spirit.

Yahweh does NOT apply to all three. Jesus prayed to the FATHER. The Jewish god ... Yahweh. God the Father. He didn't pray to himself. (LMAO)
LOL. There is NOT ONE Christian scholar that would not LAUGH you out of the room for that crap.
You have NOT ONE REFERENCE for that bullshit. In ANY class, you would be flunked out for that crap, AND not one person on your websites or at your church would agree with that nonsense.

There is no Christian theology or reference that calls Jesus "Yahweh". Thanks for proving your are nothing but a total ignorant and don't even know First Grade Sunday School.

(March 20, 2020 at 12:57 pm)Bucky Ball Wrote:
Quote:Mister Agenda

Drich is likely not a trinitarian. According to Oneness doctrine; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost are all Jesus. He was Jesus when he was Jehovah and Jehovah is him. No three parts, just like, three titles. This resolves (?) the issue of the direction to baptize in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost with the command to baptize in the name of Jesus in Acts 2:38. The name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost is literally Jesus.

But he *got* a video on the subject.  Hehe

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divine_language
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adamic_language
(March 20, 2020 at 2:28 pm)Drich Wrote:
(March 20, 2020 at 12:44 pm)Bucky Ball Wrote: It's I *HAVE* a video on the subject. 
Good for you. As an ignoramus, you have no training and nothing to offer on the subject. 
Please keep it up. With every post, you confirm your lack of training, your lack of education, and your complete stupidity.
Never did I say anything about "God" being a title OR a name. Just Drippy pretending to know about yet another subject he is totally ignorant.

Not in Christian theology. everyone (except you obviously) knows that the "Trinity" is 3 in ONE. 
THE very basics of your own religion escape you. 

You have NOT ONE reference to provide concerning your (own) singularly ignorant nonsense concerning Yahweh. 

Yahweh does NOT apply to all three. Jesus prayed to the FATHER. The Jewish god ... Yahweh. God the Father. He didn't pray to himself. (LMAO)
LOL. There is NOT ONE Christian scholar that would not LAUGH you out of the room for that crap.
You have NOT ONE REFERENCE for that bullshit. In ANY class, you would be flunked out for that crap, AND not one person on your websites or at your church would agree with that nonsense.

There is no Christian theology or reference that calls Jesus "Yahweh". Thanks for proving your are nothing but a total ignorant and don't even know First Grade Sunday School.

(March 20, 2020 at 12:57 pm)Bucky Ball Wrote: But he *got* a video on the subject.  Hehe

5="I have no response", and everything you told me is true, and someone pretending to know about his cult has been proven once again to actually know next to nothing about it".

As expected, nothing in the links have ANYTHING to do with the subject at hand. 
He would immediately flunk out of any class on the subject.
Not only does he NOT KNOW anything about it, he doesn't even know what we are talking about. 

So, yeah. No references, and even worse, he provides crap that is not even in the subject matter. 
(No wonder his videos are so pathetic).
Every religion is true one way or another. It is true when understood metaphorically. But when it gets stuck in its own metaphors, interpreting them as facts, then you are in trouble. - Joseph Campbell  Popcorn

(March 19, 2020 at 11:11 am)Drich Wrote:
(March 17, 2020 at 10:05 pm)Paleophyte Wrote: Your warning was the first thread when you nearly got your dumb ass banned. A smart person would have taken that as a hint. You were clearly using the forum to peddle your Youtube channel, which is the very definition of spamming.
DIPSHIT THERE WAS NO WARNING! There was an accusation of spamming, then Mathilda ruled this was not spam

If the Admins have to rule on your behaviour that IS a warning. You failed to heed it, repeated, got banned.

Quote:because it was content created for the express purpose of original thread at AD.

Except it wasn't since it was also posted here and who knows where else.

Quote:So now the rule I was vendicted from breaking is the same rule used to ban me.

You need to learn the difference between vindication and threadbare tolerance. Having barely escaped once on a technicality is not vindication.

Quote:In fact im doing the same thing here!!! if you are right and this was the definition of spam then why am i still here? hell I'm doing on Reddit and other sites as well

So not exactly "content created for the express purpose of original thread at AD". More content spewed everywhere that lets you. Spam.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:You and a few others have already chased me back here.
I didn't chase you anywhere. I said not one peep about banning you ever. Keep deluding yourself though.
chase me here means followed me here to argue with me dumb ass... you left there followed me here along with a few others.

Drich: Joined AD Aug. 1st, 2019.
Paleophyte: Joined AF Nov. 16, 2018.

I must be one of those sneaky bastards that chases you from in front.

Quote:ive been kicked out of almost everything

I'm unsurprised. Guess what the common element in all your bannings is.
(March 19, 2020 at 11:11 am)Drich Wrote:
(March 17, 2020 at 4:22 pm)Simon Moon Wrote: So, correct me if I am wrong...
it would be less work to tell you where you are right. but ok.
Quote:But what Dritch is suggesting we do, according to A/S/K, is to believe
no.
you dont have to believe to ask God/if there is a God send me the holy Spirit.
Don't have to believe to research to see what to expect.
Don't have to believe to repeat this process.

But I have done the A/S/K process (although I didn't know it as that name) for decades when I was a believer. I did not get any results that I could identify as a god.

And I continued while in the process of giving up my beliefs. I was trying to rehabilitate my beliefs with sincerity. A/S/K did't work then. And it seems like any god that wanted me, would have seen the struggle I was going through.

But of course, you are so sure you can not be wrong, that you are unable to even consider the possibility that someone could do everything right (according to you), and your god still did not communicate with them.

Quote:Yahweh/Jesus exists, so we can appeal to him (on his terms) in order to have him demonstrate himself to us.
Quote:to send the Holy Spirit.

And again, how am I able to discern the difference between a delusion and the 'Holy Spirit'? After all, there are surely some percentage of people, who truly believe they received the 'Holy Spirit', but are mistaking or delusional. And then, there are all those other people of other god beliefs who claim, just as fervently as you, that their god communicated with them.

Quote:When we point out how flawed that thinking is, and that we're unable to believe without rational and evidence based warrant to do so, he seems to agree we will not receive the type of evidence we are looking for.
Quote:are you even listening?
YOU ARE A.S.K. FOR DIRECT ONE ON ONE CONTACT WITH GOD!!! What other fool evidence does your little monkey mind thinks it needs?

Want proof of God? A.S.K. GOD SHOWS UP

That is what I have been saying for the last 10 years!

Sorry, but I have read way too many studies on who easy it is to fool the human mind.

Quote:When we point out the stalemate his god has put us in, i.e.; his god created us with minds that are unable to believe existential claims unless we are warranted by evidence, and valid and sound logical reasons to do so, he blames us for not being credulous.
Quote:then i point out my A.S.K journey involved beating up christians and daring them to invoke God to stop me. just to see if he would./ if there was a God.

The difference between us is i had an open mind about it. you have your mind made up which is why it is not possible for you to do anything.

Once again, I have not made up my mind (although I do think it very unlikely, in the extreme, that a god exists). I am willing to accept any existential claim that is supported by demonstrable evidence. It is not my fault, that your god, who should be able to tell how sincere I am about wanting to believe as many true things (including his existence), and disbelieve as many false things as possible, and should know how to convince me, and failed to do so while I was a believer, and as a nonbeliever.

You'd believe if you just opened your heart" is a terrible argument for religion. It's basically saying, "If you bias yourself enough, you can convince yourself that this is true." If religion were true, people wouldn't need faith to believe it -- it would be supported by good evidence.
Drippy has never explained why it is we should be doing A/S/K to his deity.
Humanity has cooked up thousands of gods.
If you're going to A/S/K Drippy's god, you're going to have do all of the known gods.
Drippy's god has no priority here, over all the others. We are non-believers.
We do not accept his assumptions. He has presented no reason to toss out all the other gods, and zero in on his.
He has no case to be made for his god alone. Classic case of Special Pleading his god.

[quote pid='1962980' dateline='1584648841']
(March 19, 2020 at 2:44 pm)Bucky Ball Wrote: Unfortunately for you, you have once again demonstrated your YouTube education in religious studies and the Bible, and your total and utter ignorance of the same. 
Yahweh (YWHW, known as the tetragramaton) https://www.google.com/search?safe=off&s...bkZdcW6W-8

is the Hebrew abbreviation for Yahweh ... God. In Christian theology, Yahweh is God the FATHER. Jesus is the "word" and God the Son. 
Jehovah was God the FATHER. Jehovah is NEVER Jesus, in any religion. 

"Jehovah (/dʒɪˈhoʊvə/) is a Latinization of the Hebrew יְהֹוָה, one vocalization of the Tetragrammaton יהוה (YHWH), the proper name of the God of Israel in the Hebrew Bible and one of the seven names of God in Judaism."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah

Jesus is NOT and never has been named "Jehovah". 
First Grade Sunday School.
Yahweh is the FATHER of Jesus. Yahweh is not and never was Jesus. Yahweh is the god referred to many times when Jesus speaks of the Father.
"The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth" (John 1:14).

But thanks for your utterly ignorant reply. ...  and this is the fool who says he's here to "clarify" after 16 years of study, .... and yet somehow doesn't know the most basic things that any freshman Bible student knows. He is totally and completely ignorant of the very field he pretends to speak about, (because he is self-taught, and suffering from Dunning-Krueger). 

The interesting thing about the introduction to the Gospel of John, is that it incorporates almost word for word, the Gnostic concepts that Philo (a Jew) was writing about, earlier than John was written in the First Century. John stole the Gnostic concepts from Philo. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philo, and a generational (later) development from the synoptics. The Gnostic influence of the new sect, that eventually was called "Christianity", is very plain to see. The entire "word" introduction is pure Gnosticism : "light from light" etc. It's also a "theological" development. In Mark, Jesus is raised up (to divine status), in Luke and Matthew, (and Paul) Jesus gives up his divine status to become incarnate, then takes it back after going back to heaven. In John, (true to the Gnostic idea) he was divine, remained divine but had a dual nature while on Earth, then went back to having only divine status.

[/quote]

Not only was Yahweh NOT El Elyon, he was (in the ancient Near East) one of the sons of El Elyon. He had a consort/wife, and the Hebrews believed in many gods. 
Even the Bible says there was a higher god than Yahweh, and the Bible says there are other gods. 

"There is none like God, O Jeshurun (i.e., Israel)
who rides through the heavens to your help ...
he subdues the ancient gods, shatters the forces of old ...
so Israel lives in safety, untroubled is Jacob's abode ...
Your enemies shall come fawning to you,
and you shall tread on their backs.

— Deuteronomy 33:26–29

The verse "Who is like unto thee, O Lord, among the gods?" (Exodus 15:11) is even more explicit about  other gods existing alongside Yahweh.

https://www.haaretz.com/archaeology/.pre...-1.6315810
https://www.ancient.eu/Yahweh/

In Deuteronomy 32:8-9, it says the "most high" (not Yahweh) portioned out the peoples of the Earth to the gods, and to Yahweh, ... his portion was israel. 
Yahweh was a well known god in Canaanite religions.

(March 13, 2020 at 1:38 pm)Drich Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4gthELz6kc

It's Friday! does everyone know what that means?!?! It's new video day!

Todays subject is the purpose of pray, proof of God and How I know most of you do not have a clue/your religious efforts were in vain!

if you been around a while you know the next subject as A/S/K

If not watch the video.

I don't know why you waste your time getting into fights with strangers on the internet who you'll know will never agree with you. So much suffering and indignation for no apparent reason.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
(March 20, 2020 at 2:39 pm)Bucky Ball Wrote:
(March 20, 2020 at 2:28 pm)Drich Wrote: 4

5="I have no response", and everything you told me is true, and someone pretending to know about his cult has been proven once again to actually know next to nothing about it".

As expected, nothing in the links have ANYTHING to do with the subject at hand. 
He would immediately flunk out of any class on the subject.
Not only does he NOT KNOW anything about it, he doesn't even know what we are talking about. 

So, yeah. No references, and even worse, he provides crap that is not even in the subject matter. 
(No wonder his videos are so pathetic).

(March 20, 2020 at 3:26 pm)Paleophyte Wrote:
(March 19, 2020 at 11:11 am)Drich Wrote: DIPSHIT THERE WAS NO WARNING! There was an accusation of spamming, then Mathilda ruled this was not spam

If the Admins have to rule on your behaviour that IS a warning. You failed to heed it, repeated, got banned.
holy shit balls are you foreelz this stupid? If an asshole cop pulls you over and says your turn signal blinked 3 times and stopped. but you were not all the way in the lane/if it blinked 4 times you would have been completely in the lane. you made an illegal lane change.

Then you go to court and both you and the cop say the blinker went off three times and stopped but the car was not completely in the lane. and the Judge decides your three blinks were enough to legally signal a lane change then by law you have been vindicated. meaning it is ok to use the three automatic blinks BMW programmes into their blinkers. this was not a warning this was not a you got away with it this time do not do it a gain! This was a judgement and ruling that my actions past and future were indeed with in the rules/legal. what kind of nazi run staTE THAT YOU LIVE IN WHERE BEING WRONGLY ACCUSED AND BEING ADJUDICATED INNOCENT IS A WARNING?!?!?!?

A warning of what??? that I did nothing wrong in the past but don't do it again???

again because I do not live in a nazi state I would have never assumed my innocent verdict would have been the same as a final warning.

Quote:because it was content created for the express purpose of original thread at AD.

Quote:Except it wasn't since it was also posted here and who knows where else.
Again when a subject runs it's course I take it to another venus. That particular subject was at the request per the question of a member at AD. so the video was made for them. that does not mean i can not use it anywhere else. besides that multiple use has nothing to do with the spam rule. here is the AD spam rule:
2) No spam Posting links to other websites in order to promote people, products, or ideas when not part of related discussions may be regarded as spam. Repeatedly posting the same material may also be regarded as engaging in spamming the forum.
Nowhere in the ruling does it say it has to be always original content. I just can not repeat the same post over and over and i can not post content not related to the subject...

SO HEY JACK ASS WHEN THE VIDEO IS THE SUBJECT THEN IT IS NOT SPAM!!! That was the first and correct ruling!

AD simply got caught playing to the majority fairness and rules be damned. that is the long and short of it. you douche bags like to put down christian sites for being intolerant for unpopular speech they can not defend against... looks like you bag of d's are in the same boat.

Quote:So now the rule I was vendicted from breaking is the same rule used to ban me.
Quote:You need to learn the difference between vindication and threadbare tolerance. Having barely escaped once on a technicality is not vindication.
no you need to go back and read the original ruling if all of my posts were not taken down.

Quote:In fact im doing the same thing here!!! if you are right and this was the definition of spam then why am i still here? hell I'm doing on Reddit and other sites as well
Quote:So not exactly "content created for the express purpose of original thread at AD". More content spewed everywhere that lets you. Spam.
again dummy show me where it say i have too even though AD was the first site i generally posted on, just because of the perception of the need for orginal content.

Again I did not want to argue that then or now, as it show me who knows the rules and who makes shit up as they go. YOU douchebag makes shit up as they go and goes with what 'feels' right. you don't care about the rules nor smart enough to abide by them you will never be scrutinised like i have and hold out as long as i do. Show me a need or demand for original content:

2) No spam Posting links to other websites in order to promote people, products, or ideas when not part of related discussions may be regarded as spam. Repeatedly posting the same material may also be regarded as engaging in spamming the forum.

boom bitch.
keyboard drop.
alicg;LDEHGB
(FROM THE KEY BOARD BEING DROPPED) NOW MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK...
Quote:chase me here means followed me here to argue with me dumb ass... you left there followed me here along with a few others.

Drich: Joined AD Aug. 1st, 2019.
Paleophyte: Joined AF Nov. 16, 2018.

Drich joined AF 3-18-12

So i was here first... then you came 6 years later. you went there. I went a year later. I got kicked there. I came becak here, and you followed me here to bust my balls about following unbroken rules. the point is you did not stay in the theist free zone utopia they created. no you snuck out to come here and do what you can not do there. Speak to an unencumbered holds his own theist. something that site lacks now.

Quote:ive been kicked out of almost everything

I'm unsurprised. Guess what the common element in all your bannings is.
[/quote]
unfree unpopular speech. and honest mod or admin knows this, as i read and apply the rules as they are written. i here to push the limits of thought and experience not to be hurtful or disruptive for the sake of it. that can be a result but that had to do more with personal pride than my intentions.
(March 20, 2020 at 7:37 pm)Simon Moon Wrote: But I have done the A/S/K process (although I didn't know it as that name) for decades when I was a believer. I did not get any results that I could identify as a god.
when people properly a.s.k. God put on their heart the one thing or two things or ten things keeping him from you, or dealing with you directly. usally just one. if you can manage that one thing albeit a big one, the spirit will being to slowly grow

Remember the rich young ruler who came to jesus pledged himself to him and what did jesus say to him? he saw that the young man's heart was all tied up with his money. and said to him go and sell all you have give it to the poor and then come and follow me. the young man went of sad because he knew he could never do this. another want to follow jesus but first he wanted to bury his father. which meant his father may die soon, (could have been sick or just old) jesus said let the dead bury the dead, come follow me.. and on and on. we all have things and or excuses of stuff we put first. God is going to ask for this one thing in your heart you put first.

Why? because we have only been given 2 commands. Love God with all of our being, second our neighbors as ourselves. We can't do the first if our heart's have it's primary place filled with porn or sex, mind can not be given to God if it has already been given to work or study, or body's can not physically serve God if it selves it's self sitting on the couch when ever it is not at work. or if our spirit has been subdued by mindless tv and internet stuff. If you can just ask God to take those things so you can turn and embrace this turn (not complain about it the whole time and years for your 'stuff.' you will begin to to see what they call spiritual fruit, or signs of the Spirit. then gifts and if you remain faithful more and more indepth interchange between you and the Spirit.

Quote:And I continued while in the process of giving up my beliefs. I was trying to rehabilitate my beliefs with sincerity. A/S/K did't work then. And it seems like any god that wanted me, would have seen the struggle I was going through.
again this may go back to the wise and foolish builders. If you have the wrong idea of God, God will step back and allow your idea to try and save you. so that you know what you understand is wrong. To reset yourself and seek him out for who he is on his terms. If you are close God will work with you. if you are making wishes and trying to trade them for good deeds or allegiance, then good luck.

Quote:But of course, you are so sure you can not be wrong, that you are unable to even consider the possibility that someone could do everything right (according to you), and your god still did not communicate with them.
that's the thing I tried to communicate in another video. none of us has it 100% correct. there is a reason for the order one subject builds on another. (more or less)
If none of us are right then how is it some of us Get it and other do not? I found it is perception. people look for God to be a certain way. When God found me I was doing what it was he wanted me to do. I was just doing my job at work and the last person i thought the guy i was helping would be someone sent to help me. But if I was not humble enough to let a dirty man ride up front where it was warm, because that is what i would have wanted for myself, i would have missed out of a life changing event. I scares me on how many times God reached out and i was so busy looking for God in other places.

Remember the Jews/pharisees and sadducees. the holy leadership of all of jerusalem only saw God through the eyes of moses and david. they saw themselves as being on par or greater than those two men. So they only expected God to come to them as He came to moses and david. Then Jesus came to serve as a servant as a son of a servant. Someone below or beneath their high holinesses. yet he had all the credentials needed in the way of the miracles he did, and yet. they like you could not see God in him/who God was playing out to be. Call it stubbornness, science or just plain failed expectations, they were not set to worship or serve a god who did not treat them with their due.

They are a cartoon version of our hearts now. yes over exaggerated, but still the same problems remain. How many times (dont answer me out loud) have you felt something tell you, maybe you should not do this... and you do, or maybe you should not do that.. and again do.. maybe you should help this guy but... set in. or maybe you had an opportunity to help unseen but stopped because you wanted it to be know things happened a certain way because of you..

no one can say they always picked the right choice, and gave up their sins God put on their heart, and has the proper frame work of God via the bible in place in their minds.. or at least I don't not even after 25 years of this. I still struggle with all of this daily, so no... no one can tell me they have all of this right. as if we Could Christ would not have to have died to pay for our sins.

rather there are three major choke points in the process. sin, perception/know who we are in relation to God (cant see God as a gandalf) pride of the pharisees. Can demand God approach us via... or expect him to do so in a burning bush way./get over yourself you are no moses.

rather God will be noticed in the simple thing first and if you honor those thing they will compound. no one aside from bible characters gets to be in total darkness then bam god. This is not God holding back this is you slowly leaning to clear your glasses and figuring out qtips for the first time. you will note God is was always there in a very strong way and you almost have to be programed to ignore or dismiss him.

Quote:Yahweh/Jesus exists, so we can appeal to him (on his terms) in order to have him demonstrate himself to us.
Quote:to send the Holy Spirit.
Quote:And again, how am I able to discern the difference between a delusion and the 'Holy Spirit'?
or a demon.. content.
You will know what is real. I handed dude money i touched this guy, but it means nothing if the message is wrong.

Quote:After all, there are surely some percentage of people, who truly believe they received the 'Holy Spirit', but are mistaking or delusional.
or received something else. again content or the bible calls it Spiritual fruit. The idea being if the Spirit is with you you will show evidences or signs of the Spirit, just like you can not get a grape from a thorn bush or a fig from a catus, people who have the Holy spirit will produce these evidences.

Quote: And then, there are all those other people of other god beliefs who claim, just as fervently as you, that their god communicated with them.
that's what all you guys say. but if you ever studied other religions ALL of those people by their own doctrines are heritics unless they see themselves as prophets, and each religion has conditions/test for prophets.
ONLY Christianity puts believers in contact with God.

Quote:Sorry, but I have read way too many studies on who easy it is to fool the human mind.
that works both way you know.
Wasn't 'science' used to fool the 1930's german people that jews were a subspecies and not fully developed?What about Al gore's carbon tax.. if you pay his organisation who has actual traction in nato a carbon tax al gore will ensure that the point of no return or tipping point on global warming will never be reached.

you are right the human mind is way too easy to fool. the only thing is that if you are fooled on either side of this debate how would you possibly know? I have content/scripture as a guide and no one nor no planned organization giving me direction. What do you have where are your checks and balances if there are man made who pays for them and what puts them beyond corruption?

Quote:Once again, I have not made up my mind (although I do think it very unlikely, in the extreme, that a god exists). I am willing to accept any existential claim that is supported by demonstrable evidence. It is not my fault, that your god, who should be able to tell how sincere I am about wanting to believe as many true things (including his existence), and disbelieve as many false things as possible, and should know how to convince me, and failed to do so while I was a believer, and as a nonbeliever.

keep looking for that burning bush moses I'm sure you will not find it.

(March 21, 2020 at 3:49 pm)Bucky Ball Wrote: Drippy has never explained why it is we should be doing A/S/K to his deity.
Humanity has cooked up thousands of gods.
If you're going to A/S/K Drippy's god, you're going to have do all of the known gods.
Drippy's god has no priority here, over all the others. We are non-believers.
We do not accept his assumptions. He has presented no reason to toss out all the other gods, and zero in on his.
He has no case to be made for his god alone. Classic case of Special Pleading his god.

[quote pid='1962980' dateline='1584648841']
(March 19, 2020 at 2:44 pm)Bucky Ball Wrote: Unfortunately for you, you have once again demonstrated your YouTube education in religious studies and the Bible, and your total and utter ignorance of the same. 
Yahweh (YWHW, known as the tetragramaton) https://www.google.com/search?safe=off&s...bkZdcW6W-8

is the Hebrew abbreviation for Yahweh ... God. In Christian theology, Yahweh is God the FATHER. Jesus is the "word" and God the Son. 
Jehovah was God the FATHER. Jehovah is NEVER Jesus, in any religion. 

"Jehovah (/dʒɪˈhoʊvə/) is a Latinization of the Hebrew יְהֹוָה, one vocalization of the Tetragrammaton יהוה (YHWH), the proper name of the God of Israel in the Hebrew Bible and one of the seven names of God in Judaism."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah

Jesus is NOT and never has been named "Jehovah". 
First Grade Sunday School.
Yahweh is the FATHER of Jesus. Yahweh is not and never was Jesus. Yahweh is the god referred to many times when Jesus speaks of the Father.
"The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth" (John 1:14).

But thanks for your utterly ignorant reply. ...  and this is the fool who says he's here to "clarify" after 16 years of study, .... and yet somehow doesn't know the most basic things that any freshman Bible student knows. He is totally and completely ignorant of the very field he pretends to speak about, (because he is self-taught, and suffering from Dunning-Krueger). 

The interesting thing about the introduction to the Gospel of John, is that it incorporates almost word for word, the Gnostic concepts that Philo (a Jew) was writing about, earlier than John was written in the First Century. John stole the Gnostic concepts from Philo. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philo, and a generational (later) development from the synoptics. The Gnostic influence of the new sect, that eventually was called "Christianity", is very plain to see. The entire "word" introduction is pure Gnosticism : "light from light" etc. It's also a "theological" development. In Mark, Jesus is raised up (to divine status), in Luke and Matthew, (and Paul) Jesus gives up his divine status to become incarnate, then takes it back after going back to heaven. In John, (true to the Gnostic idea) he was divine, remained divine but had a dual nature while on Earth, then went back to having only divine status.

Not only was Yahweh NOT El Elyon, he was (in the ancient Near East) one of the sons of El Elyon. He had a consort/wife, and the Hebrews believed in many gods. 
Even the Bible says there was a higher god than Yahweh, and the Bible says there are other gods. 

"There is none like God, O Jeshurun (i.e., Israel)
who rides through the heavens to your help ...
he subdues the ancient gods, shatters the forces of old ...
so Israel lives in safety, untroubled is Jacob's abode ...
Your enemies shall come fawning to you,
and you shall tread on their backs.

— Deuteronomy 33:26–29

The verse "Who is like unto thee, O Lord, among the gods?" (Exodus 15:11) is even more explicit about  other gods existing alongside Yahweh.

https://www.haaretz.com/archaeology/.pre...-1.6315810
https://www.ancient.eu/Yahweh/

In Deuteronomy 32:8-9, it says the "most high" (not Yahweh) portioned out the peoples of the Earth to the gods, and to Yahweh, ... his portion was israel. 
Yahweh was a well known god in Canaanite religions.
[/quote]

Drich here doesn't know how to get god on the batphone if this silly shit doesn't work.

Perhaps someone who does should answer those sorts of questions?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Way, the Truth, and the Ugly LinuxGal 0 448 October 1, 2023 at 11:45 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  In what way is the Resurrection the best explanation? GrandizerII 159 16285 November 25, 2019 at 6:46 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  New way: Open Source Christianity Born in Iran. A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c 28 4496 September 9, 2018 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Yeah He's Crazy But In A Nice Way Minimalist 21 6412 July 2, 2017 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Hi, I would like to tell you about Jesus Christ, the only way to God JacquelineDeane55 78 21540 June 10, 2017 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Fireball
  LOL. Way To Go Britain. Minimalist 2 1092 March 30, 2017 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Christians, your god is gay. I have proof! rado84 82 19678 March 10, 2017 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Way to go USA. We made the ICC hall of shame list brewer 12 3097 February 8, 2017 at 10:42 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  A Simple Way to Shut Up a Street Preacher Jonah 44 29006 August 12, 2016 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Bible way to Heaven sinnerdaniel94 362 55567 October 14, 2015 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie