Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 27, 2024, 9:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was Prophet Mohammed a caravan thieve?
RE: Was Prophet Mohammed a caravan thieve?
(April 19, 2020 at 3:09 am)Fake Messiah Wrote:
(April 19, 2020 at 1:22 am)WinterHold Wrote: You post a propaganda rightist post that has nothing to do with the OP; [...] You're a bot. Your way of posting is not different from Klorophil.

It has to do with you saying that Muslims who think apostasy should be punished by death are terrorists and I tried to show you how then you would have to call most Muslims terrorists because apostasy is punishable by death in 13 countries, but instead of you addressing that issue you proclaim me as a problem. Yeah, in 13 Muslim countries apostasy is punished by death and I am the main problem.

And who practices these laws; bot?
Or is it just a message you repeat over and over?

Now everybody sees how this bot doesn't want the flow of the op to happen.
He keeps opening side debates that already were discussed in this forum for years, and I have topics -existing right now in the first page of the Islamic section- to discuss them.
(April 19, 2020 at 3:55 am)WinterHold Wrote:
(April 19, 2020 at 3:09 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: It has to do with you saying that Muslims who think apostasy should be punished by death are terrorists and I tried to show you how then you would have to call most Muslims terrorists because apostasy is punishable by death in 13 countries, but instead of you addressing that issue you proclaim me as a problem. Yeah, in 13 Muslim countries apostasy is punished by death and I am the main problem.

And who practices these laws; bot?

He keeps opening side debates that already were discussed in this forum for years, and I have topics -existing right now in the first page of the Islamic section- to discuss them.

You do not have any authority or own any thread on this forum, to tell people how to reply. You don't have the mental fortitude to distinguish between bot, troll or anything of the like, you are dumb enough to think Khlorophil is MysticKnight. I can agree both are dumb towel heads, but kloro isn't that fucked in the head.

You better let moderators do their job instead of running away from objections to your propositions, coward.
(April 19, 2020 at 4:36 am)LastPoet Wrote:
(April 19, 2020 at 3:55 am)WinterHold Wrote: And who practices these laws; bot?

You do not have any authority or own any thread on this forum, to tell people how to reply. You don't have the mental fortitude to distinguish between bot, troll or anything of the like, you are dumb enough to think Khlorophil is MysticKnight. I can agree both are dumb towel heads, but kloro isn't that fucked in the head.

You better let moderators do their job instead of running away from objections to your propositions, coward.

You are not even a mod to come lecture me about my rights.
I didn't even mention suspension of the member or banning him from commenting on posts. That's the job of the mods indeed; not me or ironically; you.

I simply referred to my personal observation about it being a bot; or a mere think tank.
Get lost, terrorist defender. And it's my OP; I can tell you exactly about what I like to be posted in it or not. It's up to you to listen to my opinion or go ahead with your shameful posts, terrorist defender.

Though thank you for exposing that Klorophil/MysticKnight only thrive with his terrorism because of you and bots like Fake Messiah.
One bad plate of shrimp away, huh?

I do agree, at least, that there isn't any debate between us. I note that big mo was, according to magic book, a caravan thief.

This is clearly a problem for you, but I don't see why it would be.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(April 19, 2020 at 7:05 am)The Grand Nudger Wrote: One bad plate of shrimp away, huh?  

I do agree, at least, that there isn't any debate between us.  I note that big mo was, according to magic book, a caravan thief.  

This is clearly a problem for you, but I don't see why it would be.

Cutting the enemy's supply lines in battle is very essential to win battles. So I think the whole problem is the double standards of you: when any other general does it then it's a tactic, but when prophet Mohammed does it he is a "thieve".
It seems to me that you feel like big mo had good reason™ to be a caravan thief...not that he wasn't a caravan thief.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(April 17, 2020 at 10:14 pm)WinterHold Wrote: Discussing with a terrorist is beyond me:

Klorophil is a terrorism enthusiast, he is the same person as Mysticknight, and moreover he creates sock accounts to bombard this place with posts like this:

What the fuck is your problem with me, kid? 

Hilarious So.. Muhammad al-Bukhari, the Persian islamic scholar who reported the hadith, is a terrorist too ? And the billion sunni Muslims who accept the hadiths... terrorists ?

I have a simple challenge you. You will either answer, so I can start believing that you actually read something , anything about Islam, or call me a terrorist once again, in which case I might question your mental sanity.

The challenge goes like this : a random guy comes to you and wants to join Islam. What is he supposed to do, precisely, and according to which sources-besides the hadiths, of course?

As I already explained here, the death penalty for apostasy does exist, theoretically, for every person leaving religion, but in practice, it's much, much, more complicated than randomly murdering people, here are the details:

1) To actually label someone, explicitly, an apostate, can only come from an Islamic court of law, not from a friend, a family member, a random guy in the internet, nobody.

2) The most common definition of apostasy is to reject the faith with the intent of causing political turmoil.

3) Spying on someone just to know if he left his religion is explicitly condemned in Islam. Only people who willingly and publicly announce their rejection of faith can face the apostasy charge.

4) Applying the penalty is always delayed for months, or even years in order to understand the apostate's motivations for declaring his rejection of faith. In our era, and with the advent of the Internet and the never ending stream of false information, stereotypes about Islam, scholars advocate for an indefinite delay period, that is, to never apply the death penalty. Because people now simply don't know what Islam is, to start with, in order for them to actually reject it.

You yourself are a perfect example of that, you clearly don't know how to pray -three times a day? wrong number, pal, that's not what two billion Muslims do- nor give Zakat, nor go on a pilgrimage, because you excused yourself from taking the hadiths.... and for what possible reason.. I might ask?

Islamic scholars take the hadiths because they have a reliable chain of narrators going all the way back to Muhammad, which is the exact same way we have a reliable Qur'an nowadays, everything we know about Islam is basically an audio stream coming through reliable channels.

Every Mushaf' today comes through one of the seven popular Qira'at, let's pick one, for clarity's sake;

[Image: 13_quran_wrsh_nafi_asbhani.jpg]

The writing on top of the central design reads ; Warsh' an Naafi' (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsh_%27an_Naafi%27). In case you don't know, both Warsh' and Naafi' are actual people who mastered reciting the Qur'an and conveyed it to their students. And these are only two names from the whole lengthy chain of known scholars who recited the whole Qur'an all the way back to Muhammad's era.

Hadiths work the exact same way. If you're not okay with the hadiths, then you're not okay with the Qur'an. Case closed. End of story.
Or, at least, they have what islam decides is a good enough chain of narrators.

Sally heard it from bill who got it from steve who spoke to jon that heard from jenny who knew thomas edison... that he hated peas! Great point about hadith and magic book though...both were constructed using that same reliable™ process.
(April 17, 2020 at 7:18 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: -If you've spent years looking for a good explanation for islam and still haven't found one, you never will.  I'd suggest you pick up some other book.  In the meantime, deal with your boy.  You aren't arguing with any of us.  As Boru pointed out, the alleged founders of a great many religions also just so happened to be hilariously shitty people.  Even here, Big Mo fails to raise above the bar for a common loon.

Do you have an actual book suggestion discussing Muhammad's revelations in detail? Everything I read about the subject either avoids talking about them or gives a clumsy reason why Muhammad decided, supposedly, to turn into a conman.
Try any basic intro to the historic development of religious movements.

The christians already tried the liar lunatic or christ angle - maybe you could read about how and why that fails as an apologetic strategy, too. I doubt either would change a single jot or tittle of what you believe, but at least you'd have a better understanding of why your arguments for those beliefs lack credibility or force.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The true story of Prophet Mohammed and His Young Wife Aisha Believe Heart 31 2892 September 25, 2022 at 11:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Islamic prophet's foreknowledge of the Terfeziaceae's health benefits R00tKiT 29 3824 July 4, 2021 at 1:59 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  The "Prophet Jesus": An Epic Failure? DeistPaladin 17 2781 March 28, 2019 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  A six-year old child was beheaded outside Prophet's mosque in Medina yragnitup 12 2171 February 10, 2019 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: Belacqua
  Mohammed: model citizen or barbarian? Ex-Muslim reads the Hadiths mralstoner 2 1688 October 23, 2016 at 1:26 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Charlie Hebdo journalist sees a problem with Islam and Mohammed mralstoner 5 1480 October 22, 2016 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Islam and its History and Impact of Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) yukapuka 161 21864 January 12, 2016 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Shots fired in Dallas of mohammed cartoons. downbeatplumb 68 14007 May 9, 2015 at 8:52 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  It wasn't Mohammed who founded Islam. Newtonscat 174 35320 March 28, 2015 at 6:13 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Islamic State - Do We Believe Obama or Mohammed? mralstoner 12 3840 October 15, 2014 at 9:42 pm
Last Post: mralstoner