Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 1:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A leopard can't change its spots.
RE: A leopard can't change its spots.
But it doesn't say it is evil in the dictionary... That is what he was saying.
Cunt
(September 16, 2011 at 2:39 pm)bozo Wrote: What? I call racism, as defined in Chambers, evil. Is that too hard for you to comprehend?

No. Where did I not comprehend what you were saying? Would you like me to look up the definition of 'comprehend' for you? I'm sure your crappy dictionary should have it Wink

But seriously. I comprehended it just fine. That's not the beef of the argument here is it? Silly.
Thought I should update people on this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-15429369

Not really a win for people supporting freedom of speech / expression; she got off on a technicality rather than being acquitted because the government should have no say in what people display in their windows...
Yeah, I saw this on the news earlier... I was actually looking for this thread earlier to post in but couldn't remember what it was called when searching.
Cunt
(October 24, 2011 at 6:40 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Thought I should update people on this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-15429369

Not really a win for people supporting freedom of speech / expression; she got off on a technicality rather than being acquitted because the government should have no say in what people display in their windows...

The CPS took the right decision not to proceed any further since it would be impossible to prove conclusively that Mrs. Mason herself put the golliwog in the window. The CPS has acted in the public interest in avoiding the costs involved in pusuing the matter.
I doubt that the golliwog will be appearing in Mrs. Mason's window in future...... which is to be celebrated.
HuhA man is born to a virgin mother, lives, dies, comes alive again and then disappears into the clouds to become his Dad. How likely is that?
It is statements like the above that make me want to display a golliwog in my window.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
(October 24, 2011 at 7:11 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: It is statements like the above that make me want to display a golliwog in my window.

Go ahead and do it asshole. I hope you get a brick through your chosen window.
HuhA man is born to a virgin mother, lives, dies, comes alive again and then disappears into the clouds to become his Dad. How likely is that?
(October 24, 2011 at 7:13 pm)bozo Wrote: Go ahead and do it asshole. I hope you get a brick through your chosen window.
How very Christian of you.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
(October 24, 2011 at 7:20 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote:
(October 24, 2011 at 7:13 pm)bozo Wrote: Go ahead and do it asshole. I hope you get a brick through your chosen window.
How very Christian of you.

Me no christian you simply philistine.
...and thus we see that bozo cares not about the legal system, but rather on seeing his own values upheld. Forget that throwing a brick through someone's window is an actual crime...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is "Be the part of the change you want to see in the world!" bullshit? FlatAssembler 45 2495 February 3, 2024 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Can America ever truly pay for its sins? T.J. 111 8285 January 10, 2022 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Do you REALLY want things to change? onlinebiker 16 1618 September 19, 2020 at 4:45 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Police in USA arent racist, its just American culture is all Ramus932 10 871 June 14, 2020 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Zepp
  Saudi Arabia whitewashing its reputation by paying to PR companies WinterHold 0 235 October 17, 2018 at 8:00 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Atlas Journals: Saudi Arabia and the change 2018 WinterHold 6 1023 July 21, 2018 at 5:35 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  What would you change about the American public school system? Bahana 53 6330 April 17, 2018 at 4:02 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Can someone tell me where in the 2nd amendment it says you can carry machine guns? NuclearEnergy 310 74044 May 16, 2017 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why is it Republicans can dish it out, but can't take it when someone throws it back NuclearEnergy 10 4532 April 27, 2017 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: DarkerEnergy
  Even if Climate Change was not real... NuclearEnergy 6 1342 April 19, 2017 at 7:59 am
Last Post: Brian37