Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 22, 2024, 7:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Random Thoughts
RE: Random Thoughts
If there is no oxygen in space, then how does the sun burn Dunno
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(April 27, 2020 at 1:31 am)ignoramus Wrote: If there is no oxygen in space, then how does the sun burn Dunno
It grabbed a bottle as the space station was collapsing.

Big bottle.

Big ass bottle.

Really big botte.

You wouldn't believe how big.
I don't think the humans in this simulation realise how truly cheap and crappy this simulation is.
Pie doesn't even have an ending.

(April 27, 2020 at 5:28 am)Little lunch Wrote: I don't think the humans in this simulation realise how truly cheap and crappy this simulation is.
Rhubarb pie has an ending. I know this.
'Never rub another man's rhubarb.' - Jack Napier

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
Had to Google that. Truce
(April 27, 2020 at 5:28 am)Little lunch Wrote: I don't think the humans in this simulation realise how truly cheap and crappy this simulation is.

I think the sim developers ran out of money.
They were also meant to give us bigger dicks too, but it was cheaper to give us Christians! lol
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I love Christian who justify being unchristian by sighting the golden rule they don't have to be nice when someone insults their bullshit .Too bad the bible disagrees 

Quote:Love for Enemies
27 “But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.
32 “If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them. 33 And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do that. 34 And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, expecting to be repaid in full. 35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. 36 Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.

Quote:The Betrayal of Jesus

52“Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him. “For all who draw the sword will die by the sword. 53Are you not aware that I can call on My Father, and He will at once put at My disposal more than twelve legions of angels? 54But how then would the Scriptures be fulfilled that say it must happen this way?”…
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Whenever there’s a natural disaster, people call it ‘an act of God’, but a few days later they almost invariably hold a prayer vigil.

Unless their prayers take the form, ‘Oi! What the fuck was THAT about?!’, such a vigil makes no sense.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
They want test coverage but mask over perfectly good testpoints! They place bead probes where they could easily just open testpoint size holes! I'm told they want to log every false fail within the database when a perfectly easy solution is to just retest the fail to verify that it is false. I'm in Crazy Town on planet bullshit!

I have a module engineer who acts like characterizing ball grid arrays is obvious because we have talked about where to place slices, but in no way have we encapsulated rigorous, engineering language to specify how to actually get the job done. I know to use virtual live to figure out the ball height and then place slices according to that height but how many slices? I don't really know.

I'm sick of wearing this fucking mask while I'm trying to do my job which is mostly at a desk away from other people but close enough that, I admit, it probably makes sense to wear a mask. I guess I should count myself lucky that building boards for chip testers is deemed necessary.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts on sexual services? Macoleco 25 2756 September 7, 2022 at 10:57 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Your thoughts on the validity of this? ignoramus 12 2336 April 12, 2021 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Any of you attend a Christian University/high school. What were your thoughts? Atomic Lava 19 2696 November 20, 2019 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Atomic Lava
  What are your thoughts on R Kelly? rkellysucks 12 2533 July 13, 2019 at 5:36 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Thoughts and not prayers. Gawdzilla Sama 52 6568 January 30, 2019 at 11:45 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Inspired rather than random thoughts tackattack 20 2387 November 24, 2018 at 9:52 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Thoughts on NDE's. purplepurpose 8 1342 November 9, 2018 at 3:34 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  A thought on thoughts KevinM1 6 1395 September 19, 2018 at 11:04 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  What are your thoughts on corporate run media? GODZILLA 3 990 July 8, 2018 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  Guiding Thought for My Life: Think Your Own Thoughts Rhondazvous 3 1241 April 3, 2018 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous