Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 1, 2024, 12:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately...
RE: Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately...
(May 26, 2020 at 3:54 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: That time when you plead that you aren't violent and then tell the tale of throwing something into a police officer's chest because you had the man flu and couldn't be bothered with a valid traffic stop.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I am 53 now, I wasn't even violent back then, I was just a stupid youth. If you must know, by the time they got me to the judge, I was apologizing profusely. 

Still missing the point. GO LOOK UP SANDRA BLAND.  She got angry with the cop and argued with him too. She didn't assault him, but ended up in jail, I got bail on the spot, she didn't . I did more than she did, but she died in custody. I paid bail on the spot and went to court. SHE DIED, I DIDN'T.

I wasn't violent back then either, just angry in the moment.
No no no...  We just need to get rid of the cops....

So if somebody is sodomizing you while they are slitting your wife's thoat and selling your kids into slavery - just have Brian or some other "SJW"'s phone number on your speed dial....That will work great...

Cuz we know all pigs is pigs - right?

Sure.
(May 26, 2020 at 4:03 pm)UBrian37 Wrote:
(May 26, 2020 at 3:54 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: That time when you plead that you aren't violent and then tell the tale of throwing something into a police officer's chest because you had the man flu and couldn't be bothered with a valid traffic stop.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I am 53 now, I wasn't even violent back then, I was just a stupid youth. If you must know, by the time they got me to the judge, I was apologizing profusely. 

Still missing the point. GO LOOK UP SANDRA BLAND.  She got angry with the cop and argued with him too. She didn't assault him, but ended up in jail, I got bail on the spot, she didn't . I did more than she did, but she died in custody. I paid bail on the spot and went to court. SHE DIED, I DIDN'T.

If you’re angry enough to throw your wallet at a cop, you’re being violent. That’s what the word means.

Do I think you’re a violent person by nature?  Of course I don’t. But when ‘angry in the moment’ turns physical, it shows you’re capable of violence. Almost everyone is.

But back to our muttons. It’s pretty clear the cops fucked this one up. 

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 26, 2020 at 4:03 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: No no no...  We just need to get rid of the cops....

So if somebody is sodomizing you while they are slitting your wife's thoat and selling your kids into slavery - just have Brian or some other "SJW"'s phone number on your speed dial....That will work great...

Cuz we know all pigs is pigs - right?

Sure.

Not this shit again! Who the fuck ever said we should not have cops? 

In a civil society EVERYONE SHOULD want cops. The issue isn't cops, blacks want cops too. But what nobody should want is a long term climate of mistrust between cops and blacks OR whites for that matter.

Our police are not judge jury and executioner. 

I am talking about our history of inequity in relationship to interaction with law enforcement and the justice system. ON AVERAGE minorities are far more likely to be hurt in interactions with law, than whites, and even if they do make it to court, even then, they are also far more likely to be fined more harshly or given more jail/prison time than whites.

I WANT POLICE! BLACKS ALSO WANT POLICE, but the sane see the inequity and YOU DON'T.
I dunno.

Currently they make cops out of people - and people tend to be finicky unreliable, judgemental and generally bad tempered.

You want cops that never make mistakes or exercise bad judgement.

As long as cops are people - you are going to have problems....
(May 26, 2020 at 4:09 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(May 26, 2020 at 4:03 pm)UBrian37 Wrote: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

If you’re angry enough to throw your wallet at a cop, you’re being violent. That’s what the word means.

Do I think you’re a violent person by nature?  Of course I don’t. But when ‘angry in the moment’ turns physical, it shows you’re capable of violence. Almost everyone is.

Boru

Oh my god. It was a wallet, not a knife, not a gun.  And that still misses the point that Sandra Bland yelled at a cop too, did far less than I did, and she ended up dead over a traffic ticket and I didn't.
(May 26, 2020 at 4:15 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: I dunno.

Currently they make cops out of people - and people tend to be finicky unreliable, judgemental and generally bad tempered.

You want cops that never make mistakes or exercise bad judgement.

As long as cops are people - you are going to have problems....

I’m actually sympathetic to this position but probably for different reasons. Trying to police Americans has to be a fucking awful job. It’s no wonder they’re crazy.

Still though. He fucked up not giving that guy any air.
(May 26, 2020 at 4:18 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(May 26, 2020 at 4:09 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: If you’re angry enough to throw your wallet at a cop, you’re being violent. That’s what the word means.

Boru

Oh my god. It was a wallet, not a knife, not a gun.  And that still misses the point that Sandra Bland yelled at a cop too, did far less than I did, and she ended up dead over a traffic ticket and I didn't.

Let’s put the horrible tragedy of Ms. Bland aside for the moment.

Are you saying that violence is only violence if it involves a knife or a gun? I agree with you completely that throwing your wallet is pretty insignificant, but it still qualifies as an act of violence - a minor one, even a trivial one. 

But I think the point is that you can’t act out physically towards another person and claim non-violence. I get why you did it - you were sick, upset and very likely frustrated (I know I would have been). But none of that qualifies as non-violence.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 26, 2020 at 4:44 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(May 26, 2020 at 4:18 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Oh my god. It was a wallet, not a knife, not a gun.  And that still misses the point that Sandra Bland yelled at a cop too, did far less than I did, and she ended up dead over a traffic ticket and I didn't.

Let’s put the horrible tragedy of Ms. Bland aside for the moment.

Are you saying that violence is only violence if it involves a knife or a gun? I agree with you completely that throwing your wallet is pretty insignificant, but it still qualifies as an act of violence - a minor one, even a trivial one. 

But I think the point is that you can’t act out physically towards another person and claim non-violence. I get why you did it - you were sick, upset and very likely frustrated (I know I would have been). But none of that qualifies as non-violence.

Boru

Not the point.

Justice isn't treating jaywalking like hit and run. 

I was wrong in throwing my wallet at the cop. But wouldn't have deserved a 5 or 10 year prison sentence. Sandra bland yelled at a cop too, didn't even throw a wallet at him. We both got arrested, I made bail, she didn't. I made it to court, she died.

Wells Fargo cons millions out of customers, and the company gets a fine, and the CEO is merely forced to step down. Yet if a black person non violently shop lifts a packet of steaks  to feed their family, they get years in jail.

If I had been Eric Garner, and resisted, I still would have made it to jail. Eric resisted. And if throwing a wallet at a cop isn't "resisting" I don't know what is?
(May 26, 2020 at 2:26 pm)CarveTheFive Wrote: https://youtu.be/ZjCPzDJy-O8

Hard to come to any other conclusion other than this fucking nightmare never fucking stops

It won't stop until enough black people start defending themselves and their communities instead of weeping and begging white folks for justice--or asking to hug these motherfuckers in courtrooms and forgiving them.

The race soldiers in blue have no qualms about murdering Blacks in broad daylight with cameras rolling because the system condones and enables it, and they know that most Black bystanders are unarmed---and that all Black people are going to do in response is to run around waving some fucking signs a few days later.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Cake Case Revisited Foxaèr 108 26972 October 6, 2017 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet