Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 29, 2024, 6:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looks like the orange man group making a come back..
RE: looks like the orange man group making a come back..
Quote:WKAR's Abigail Censky reports: At the Michigan Board of State Canvassers meeting on Monday, two Democrats and two Republicans will meet to certify the results of Michigan's election. Unofficial results from all 83 counties have already been certified at the county level.

Despite Republicans' continued alarm bells about election irregularities, lawsuits have been thrown out or withdrawn, and state and local election officials, including a Friday report from the state's Bureau of Elections, prove Michigan's election was secure.

The president has also been applying pressure to state lawmakers to either try and not certify the results or to install electors loyal to Trump. On Thursday, the president summoned senior Republicans in Michigan's state Legislature to the White House.

But those lawmakers, Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirkey and Michigan House Speaker Lee Chatfield, said after the meeting that they see no reason for the outcome not to match the vote — with Biden winning.

"We have not yet been made aware of any information that would change the outcome of the election in Michigan," they said in a joint statement, "and, as legislative leaders, we will follow the law and follow the normal process regarding Michigan's electors, just as we have said throughout this election."
https://www.npr.org/2020/11/23/937802054...-biden-won

I guess reality just keeps shitting on your dreams, huh?

What's your exit strategy for all this lunacy? When you inevitably run out of crazy shit to pray for, how do you extricate yourself from saying things like this?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Indeed.  The loud mouthed orange loser is making a come back, several come backs to be sure, to official, graven in stone official, loserhood certification.
Conspiracy theories are power. The right-wing and Trump realize this. You don't need a common factual reality any more. You can create a fake "reality" in the minds of your followers.

Normally no-one has the number of followers to overturn a democracy, but Trump hopes he does.
(November 23, 2020 at 12:10 pm)Drich Wrote:
(November 20, 2020 at 3:35 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: You said they were given immunity, so prison wouldn’t seem to be an issue.

Do you have any actual evidence, as opposed to the Giuliani presser, that any of your claims in this thread are true? We haven’t actually seen the affidavits. There’s been nothing in the news about a DVS exec being arrested. There have been no reports of the military seizing servers in Germany or anywhere else.

Boru
if you want to see first hand accounts from people who have sworn in affidavits i have saved a few from tiktok and clapper where they have taken their phones and recorded examples of malfeasance. 
just tell me how to post them as i have them as videos on my phone.

2 you can also see the results of said affidavits in the michigan votes not being certified. as far as providing you information that the trump legal team is holding back for the supreme court trial... why would any of us have access to this information? the idea of going through all of these smaller courts quickly (asking for crazy stuff) is to be sat before the supreme court asap. at which time evidence shall be provided to prove trumps standing and provide evidence for a criminal trial.

The affidavits thrown out of court because they were untrustworthy. Heres the judgement.

This is Arizona but is typical of how low the Trump campaign goes.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(November 22, 2020 at 10:35 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote:
(November 22, 2020 at 5:02 pm)Nomad Wrote: Probably true. Voting Trump is likely not the only reason they're bad people.
I think we'd have to establish why they voted for Trump to confirm whether or not they're a good person.
  • Did they do it because they think that somehow a man who once lost 1% of every business dollar lost in America in a single year at one point might be good for the economy? They're probably just misinformed.
  • Did they do it because they think he somehow might help stem the tide of COVID (even if he's made abundantly clear he doesn't give a shit about it)? They're clearly just delusional.
  • Did they do it because they like the fact (for just one example that could easily be replaced by his other bigoted bugbears or his repeated  underminings of democracy) that he called Mexicans rapists and thieves? That's when you can safely call them bad people.

Given the way the republican party has been trending the last 55 years and given the kind of people Trump brought into the party, I'd be surprised if 50%+ of his votes didn't come from out and out racists.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(November 23, 2020 at 3:00 pm)Nomad Wrote:
(November 22, 2020 at 10:35 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: I think we'd have to establish why they voted for Trump to confirm whether or not they're a good person.
  • Did they do it because they think that somehow a man who once lost 1% of every business dollar lost in America in a single year at one point might be good for the economy? They're probably just misinformed.
  • Did they do it because they think he somehow might help stem the tide of COVID (even if he's made abundantly clear he doesn't give a shit about it)? They're clearly just delusional.
  • Did they do it because they like the fact (for just one example that could easily be replaced by his other bigoted bugbears or his repeated  underminings of democracy) that he called Mexicans rapists and thieves? That's when you can safely call them bad people.

Given the way the republican party has been trending the last 55 years and given the kind of people Trump brought into the party, I'd be surprised if 50%+ of his votes didn't come from out and out racists.

Just because someone is a racist doesn't make them a Trump supporter.  But it's a fair bet that if someone supports Trump, they're a racist.

So...probably a lot higher than 50%. Smile

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 20, 2020 at 3:35 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: You said they were given immunity, so prison wouldn’t seem to be an issue.

Do you have any actual evidence, as opposed to the Giuliani presser, that any of your claims in this thread are true? We haven’t actually seen the affidavits. There’s been nothing in the news about a DVS exec being arrested. There have been no reports of the military seizing servers in Germany or anywhere else.

Boru
if you want to see first hand accounts from people who have sworn in affidavits i have saved a few from tiktok and clapper where they have taken their phones and recorded examples of malfeasance. 

2 you can also see the results of said affidavits in the michigan votes not being certified. as far as providing you information that the trump legal team is holding back for the supreme court trial... why would any of us have access to this information? the idea of going through all of these smaller courts quickly (asking for crazy stuff) is to be sat before the supreme court asap. at which time evidence shall be provided to prove trumps standing and provide evidence for a criminal trial.

I have an affidavit that you're a total idiot buffoon. You can see "said afidavit". 
The good generous Americans in Michigan who ran, watched and counted the ballots said nothing about fraud. Nothing. 
The judges in Michigan laughed you cray-cray people out of court. Then you come up with this Germany shit ... woops, that lawyer is now fired. 

What's REALLY REALLY hilarious today is, that Janet Yellin is nominated and GOING TO BE the next Treasury Secretary. 
Turn-about is fair play. LOLOLOLOLOL

Ever notice Rudy looks a little ruddy ?
He should take a breathalizer before his press conferences.
Every religion is true one way or another. It is true when understood metaphorically. But when it gets stuck in its own metaphors, interpreting them as facts, then you are in trouble. - Joseph Campbell  Popcorn

Militant Atheist Commie Evolutionist 

Boru

Come on Drich, yes or no to the cock smashing?
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
Michigan just certified the election results 3-0 (one Republican coward abstained).

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 23, 2020 at 4:17 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Just because someone is a racist doesn't make them a Trump supporter.  But it's a fair bet that if someone supports Trump, they're a racist.

So...probably a lot higher than 50%. Smile

Boru

I realize you are making a joke, but the reality is that many Trump supporters are not racist.  Many are scared of the commies, or the 8.9-month term baby killers, or believe that Trump is a genius who will bring back 1950s-era jobs to America.

However, if someone is a racist, Trump is their wet dream come true.

(November 23, 2020 at 6:58 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Michigan just certified the election results 3-0 (one Republican coward abstained).

Boru

I bet that one abstention will be the main talking point for 4 years.  If the election wasn't stolen, why did one "brave" person stand up to the election-stealing conspiracy?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  With All the Anti-QAnon Hate, How Come We Never Hear About Christian Zionism? Seax 21 1940 April 6, 2021 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I Know This Won’t Come As A Shock BrianSoddingBoru4 13 898 February 15, 2021 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Orange Ceasar Rises Rank Stranger 43 2393 November 16, 2020 at 10:47 am
Last Post: Sal
  Political caricature: come, post and share. WinterHold 73 5055 November 3, 2020 at 10:33 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  I come to this hearing with the deepest sadness. onlinebiker 10 1038 December 19, 2019 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Let's give the orange turd a nobel prize. ignoramus 15 1258 September 25, 2019 at 10:17 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Making up numbers onlinebiker 11 698 August 29, 2019 at 6:24 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Border Patrol secret group Figbash 31 2340 July 3, 2019 at 11:32 am
Last Post: Aegon
  What is that fat Orange fuck hiding ? GODZILLA 35 3139 February 18, 2019 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  NPCs. Orange man bad, Atheist Marxism Ismir 2 499 November 4, 2018 at 6:43 am
Last Post: Brian37