Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 21, 2024, 7:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looks like the orange man group making a come back..
RE: looks like the orange man group making a come back..
(December 10, 2020 at 12:32 am)Spongebob Wrote:
(December 8, 2020 at 6:10 pm)Drich Wrote: whether you know this or not this senerio is exactly what they accused trump of doing with russia/the whole impeachment bl;a bla bla 

so while the news and the polsi in the house see this is enough to impeach trump on with no evidence ( proven hoax) they give biden a pass while we have him on tape in his own words admitting to this offense. and not ukrainian officials seek to prosecute him for it. then we will have this rigged election.. supposedly we have a dominion exec who has turn coat and named some really big names in this attempt to steal the election.

if not now, when does the critical examination of why you believe occur? what massive event must happen before you take stock and examine what you believe? when will you consider 'main stream news unreliable? i'm seriously asking these questions.

This is completely different.  Trump is accusing numerous people, even Republican lawmakers and election officials that he appointed of a grand conspiracy to steal the election.  The Russian interference was far less broad and there was ample evidence that Russia did hack US computer systems and interfere with the 2016 election through social media and other means.  There was just never any evidence found that Trump was actually involved.  I actually don't believe he was.  I believe Putin preferred to have Trump in office because he's so easy to manipulate.  At any rate, once the case was closed there were no more allegations or lawsuits from Democrats, unlike Trump current insane tirade.

There is absolutely zero evidence of Biden saying anything like that; it's pure lies.  There are no Dominion executives with any such revelations either.  All lies.

I think a lot of people need to critically examine their beliefs, most of all Trump supporters.  You need to examine just what, if anything, he actually did for you during his 4 disastrous years in office.  You need to examine the real evidence of all the problems he's created, and continues to create even now.  You need to stop pretending he's god and really examine his behaviors and ask if that is how a truly spiritual person behaves.  It's all right there for you to see and it's obvious to those of us who don't view the world through Trump colored glasses.

What you consider to be unreliable from main stream news (I suppose you mean CNN, CNBC, MSNBC...etc.) because they present known, objective facts.  If you just want to hear what you want to believe then please continue to watch OAN or whatever.  They will tell you whatever you want to hear.  You know, like the mood is made of green cheese.
Indeed 

[Image: 4pmmyh.jpg]

[Image: 4pmoj4.jpg]
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

I think the biggest difference between 2016 and 2020 is that if the Russian interference probes had turned up a smoking gun on Trump, the worst we would have seen would have been impeachment, resignation or ejection from office by the Senate and Pence would have ascended but Republicans would have retained the WH. This year if Trump's wild accusations were accepted, it would be the overturning of a presidential election and that's never, ever happened before in the US. However, it is worth mentioning that the House of Representatives has decided the election on a few occasions, though it's been over 100 years ago. I think all of this stuff just emphasizes how outdated the electoral college system is.
Why is it so?
~Julius Sumner Miller
Where's Drich?

Anywho, there's nothing wrong with the electoral college system that isn't wrong with any other system. They can all be gamed.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(December 10, 2020 at 12:23 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Where's Drich?

Anywho, there's nothing wrong with the electoral college system that isn't wrong with any other system.  They can all be gamed.

bold mine
I was wondering the same thing.  Perhaps he's off talking to angels again.
[Image: MmQV79M.png]  

They say that with a thrill-seekin' personality, what goes up must come down. Top of the world one minute, haunted by megrims the next. Yep, it's like our friend Drich is a alley cat and his own damn humors are swingin' him by the tail. But don't worry; he'll be back on top again. I don't think we've heard the last of Drich.
You complete me.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(December 10, 2020 at 1:34 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: You complete me.

You make me laugh out loud and not in the LOL sense...this and comment on the bouquet in the picture posted by eleven.   Hilarious
[Image: MmQV79M.png]  

Heres hopin to Raleigh... knowing that one bright morning I'll fly away.

Anywho, there's nothing wrong with the electoral college system that isn't wrong with any other system.  They can all be gamed.

I don't agree.  You make a valid point that there's probably not a bulletproof system, but our electoral college system is rife with possibilities for corruption.  For example, why does there even need to be human "electors" selected to deliver the elector "votes" to congress?  These electors have in the past voted against the results of their state, despite their oath not to do that.  Once state elections are certified, the "votes" are complete.  Georgia has 16 electoral "votes".  That number cannot change between census years.  Once the vote is certified, Georgia can deliver 16 votes to congress for a president, no more, no less.  So put those votes on paper and deliver them.  Why do we need actual people to cast a "vote"?  Its ridiculous.

And very few states cast their electoral votes on a proportional basis; most of them are winner take all.  That makes no sense either.

Also, the time between voting and the new President taking office is extremely long compared to other countries.  Over two months!  No need for that.
Why is it so?
~Julius Sumner Miller

Stand in front of a mirror and say his name three times.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  With All the Anti-QAnon Hate, How Come We Never Hear About Christian Zionism? Seax 21 2172 April 6, 2021 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I Know This Won’t Come As A Shock BrianSoddingBoru4 13 1102 February 15, 2021 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Orange Ceasar Rises Rank Stranger 43 3041 November 16, 2020 at 10:47 am
Last Post: Sal
  Political caricature: come, post and share. WinterHold 73 5666 November 3, 2020 at 10:33 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  I come to this hearing with the deepest sadness. onlinebiker 10 1224 December 19, 2019 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Let's give the orange turd a nobel prize. ignoramus 15 1433 September 25, 2019 at 10:17 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Making up numbers onlinebiker 11 894 August 29, 2019 at 6:24 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Border Patrol secret group Figbash 31 2816 July 3, 2019 at 11:32 am
Last Post: Aegon
  What is that fat Orange fuck hiding ? GODZILLA 35 3645 February 18, 2019 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  NPCs. Orange man bad, Atheist Marxism Ismir 2 559 November 4, 2018 at 6:43 am
Last Post: Brian37